Windows 10: 5G Network

Discus and support 5G Network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can I find out whether my PC supports 5G? How can I turn it on?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GeorgeGray2, Aug 15, 2019 at 6:57 PM.

1. 5G Network

How can I find out whether my PC supports 5G? How can I turn it on?

:)

2. Argel Obm Win User

Windows 10 5G nbn wifi not showing up

Hi,

There is a possibility that the wireless network adapter of your computer is not compatible with the 5G Wi-Fi network. Just to clarify, can your computer connect to other 5G networks?

For us to verify if your computer is compatible with the 5G Wi-Fi network, kindly provide the name of the wireless network card. To determine the device's name, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Windows logo, and then choose Device Manager.
    • Expand Network.
    • Locate the computer's wireless network card.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

3. Wireless printer does not show my Asus router 5g network

Hi Dan,

It is possible that this issue is caused by the incompatibility between your network/router and printer. To better assist you we would like to verify some information:

• Can your other devices detect the 5G network?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

4. 5G Network

Cannot connect to 5g

Hi I'm Peter an independent advisor, if your trying to connect to 5g then you've got a router and network adapter that supports 5g (ie a virgin media router)? Qualcomm is your wireless network card....realtek is your ethernet adapter (physical network
    port) for wired networks. If you want to connect to 5g open your wireless network available list and you should see the same SSID as 2g and one as 5g...just click on the 5g one.

Thema:

5G Network

1. 5G Network - Similar Threads - Network

2. new network icon is total worst

in Windows 10 Customization
    new network icon is total worst: [ATTACH] in new version of window 10 network icon change but old is best icon as comparison to new icon . why , reason old icon comes with 3 types first if no modem connect or no driver so cross sign , if your modem is connected and no internet so show with exclamation sign...
  3. Laptop showing up under Network location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop showing up under Network location: Hi everyone: It's possible that a long time ago I created this "network" location on my laptop when I was trying to connect my Brother printer. That said, how do I get rid of it or am I supposed to have it? Notice how the users are duplicated? I think it may be causing a...
  4. Network adapter keeps on disabling itself

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network adapter keeps on disabling itself: Whenever I try to connect to the internet, my network adapter will instantly disable itself. It can display the list of available networks just fine, but once I tried to connect to any one of it, the adapter will disable itself. I even tried to connect using USB Tethering...
  5. Can only connect one way on networking

Can only connect one way on networking: Okay, an interesting situation here. Up until recently I could connect via my ethernet networking fine, between 2 PCs, both ways. Both my PCs recently upgraded to 1903, approx 1 week apart. I have zero idea if it is coincidence, but now I can only access one of the PCs, not...
  6. Wireless Network Adapter Goes Offline

Wireless Network Adapter Goes Offline: My wi-fi driver goes offline several times a week. Disabling and reenabling it in Device Manager doesn't work, so I have to restart Windows to get the driver working again. The drivers from Lenovo can't be installed; the installers just generate error messages. Uninstalling...
  7. Entire Laptop listed as Networked Location

Entire Laptop listed as Networked Location: Hi everyone: It's possible that a long time ago I created this "network" location on my laptop when I was trying to connect my Brother printer. That said, how do I get rid of it or am I supposed to have it? Notice how the users are duplicated? I think it may be causing a...
  8. Can't tuning network communication between host and target Windows machines

Can't tuning network communication between host and target Windows machines: My goal is tuning the connection between my host machine with Windows 10 and my target or guest machine inside Virtual Box with Windows 10 too (is downloaded from microsoft resource). Both Windows 10 are inside my notebook with internet connection through Wi-Fi. I have...
  9. Simple desktop switch for network connections

Simple desktop switch for network connections: Thanks in advance to anyone who can slove this for me. I have 2 internet ethernet connections running into my PC. 1st one is my normal internet connection. 2nd a VPN service from a second router. I have 2 internet ports and both are active (mobo EVGA Z97 Classified)...
  10. Wireless Network Adapter Goes Offline

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless Network Adapter Goes Offline: My wi-fi driver goes offline several times a week. Disabling and reenabling it in Device Manager doesn't work, so I have to restart Windows to get the driver working again. The drivers from Lenovo can't be installed; the installers just generate error messages. Uninstalling...