Windows 10: 5g versus 2g

Discus and support 5g versus 2g in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my computer is 5g my reader only finds the 2g anyone know of a solution or do i have to buy a new kindle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by margaretkuss, Dec 8, 2020.

1. 5g versus 2g

my computer is 5g my reader only finds the 2g anyone know of a solution or do i have to buy a new kindle

:)

margaretkuss, Dec 8, 2020
  2. clf2020 Win User

5G and 2G

My routerr has both 5G and 2G but my settings will only list 2G. running windows 10.

My ipad wright next to my computer lists both. What can I do to get my computer to recognize 5G ?

clf2020, Dec 8, 2020
  3. Berton Win User
    5G Network Under Maintenance; Switching to 2G Network

As shown here my adapter can use either 2G or 5G by simply choosing one then Connect, both are automatically available.

5g versus 2g [​IMG]

Berton, Dec 8, 2020
  4. DeriLoko3 Win User

5g versus 2g

5G Network Under Maintenance; Switching to 2G Network

I see. I only see my 5G network, and I do not see my 2G network.

5g versus 2g [​IMG]

DeriLoko3, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

5g versus 2g

1. 5g versus 2g - Similar Threads - versus

2. why isn't modern combat versus in the windows app store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why isn't modern combat versus in the windows app store?: so i went to play modern combat versus and it gave me a notification saying blah blah blah can't remember so I looked in the app store this was a while ago and I don't know what's going now...
  3. why isn't modern combat versus in the windows app store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why isn't modern combat versus in the windows app store?: so i went to play modern combat versus and it gave me a notification saying blah blah blah can't remember so I looked in the app store this was a while ago and I don't know what's going now...
  4. why isn't modern combat versus in the windows app store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "Date Modified" versus "Date Created" for Pictures Saved on Windows 10 and 11 Computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Date Modified" versus "Date Created" for Pictures Saved on Windows 10 and 11 Computers: I am using a great free slideshow application called GPhotoShow, which allows me to point towards a directory of all of my greatest pictures of family, friends, travels, etc. and have a random "slideshow of life" running on all of my computers. One is a desktop running...
  6. "Date Modified" versus "Date Created" for Pictures Saved on Windows 10 and 11 Computers

"Date Modified" versus "Date Created" for Pictures Saved on Windows 10 and 11 Computers: I am using a great free slideshow application called GPhotoShow, which allows me to point towards a directory of all of my greatest pictures of family, friends, travels, etc. and have a random "slideshow of life" running on all of my computers. One is a desktop running...
  7. Modern Combat Versus- lost all my progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Combat Versus- lost all my progress: It's been 1 year i didn't play modern combat versus, now when i'm trying to find my account with my microsoft account, it juts make me a new one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-combat-versus-lost-all-my-progress/1aa11681-d8a0-412a-a3fd-4f9135161bc2
  8. Modern Combat Versus- lost all my progress

Modern Combat Versus- lost all my progress: It's been 1 year i didn't play modern combat versus, now when i'm trying to find my account with my microsoft account, it juts make me a new one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-combat-versus-lost-all-my-progress/1aa11681-d8a0-412a-a3fd-4f9135161bc2
  9. PC's local access password versus Microsoft acct password

PC's local access password versus Microsoft acct password: I had an older PC where old local access password had expired when screen lock comes up and you need to type password to unlock. It did not reset properly and all subsequent attempt to regain access by resetting password failed all the methods on YouTube to get the CMD prompt...
  10. PC's local access password versus Microsoft acct password

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC's local access password versus Microsoft acct password: I had an older PC where old local access password had expired when screen lock comes up and you need to type password to unlock. It did not reset properly and all subsequent attempt to regain access by resetting password failed all the methods on YouTube to get the CMD prompt...