Windows 10: 5G wifi wont show up on list of networks

Discus and support 5G wifi wont show up on list of networks in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My PC is not recognizing my home wifi network's 5G Spectrum. Yes, my PC is 5G compatible but my PC is not picking up the 5G network. Looked at the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by immalilpeatot, Oct 10, 2020.

1. 5G wifi wont show up on list of networks

My PC is not recognizing my home wifi network's 5G Spectrum. Yes, my PC is 5G compatible but my PC is not picking up the 5G network.

Looked at the network adaptors and tried to find the 802.11n mode to see if it was disabled, but there was no option there with that label. Instead I found AdHoc11n and enabled that and restarted my PC.

No avail. Yes I am in range of the 5G network.

Is this because of recent windows 10 update? I've also noticed that my Wifi is losing packages ever since an update in September causing 3-4 second lag intermittently while gaming.

:)

immalilpeatot, Oct 10, 2020
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Windows 10 5G nbn wifi not showing up

Hi,

There is a possibility that the wireless network adapter of your computer is not compatible with the 5G Wi-Fi network. Just to clarify, can your computer connect to other 5G networks?

For us to verify if your computer is compatible with the 5G Wi-Fi network, kindly provide the name of the wireless network card. To determine the device's name, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Windows logo, and then choose Device Manager.
    • Expand Network.
    • Locate the computer's wireless network card.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Argel Obm, Oct 10, 2020
  3. Wireless printer does not show my Asus router 5g network

Hi Dan,

It is possible that this issue is caused by the incompatibility between your network/router and printer. To better assist you we would like to verify some information:

• Can your other devices detect the 5G network?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Oct 10, 2020
  4. 5G wifi wont show up on list of networks

Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

5G wifi wont show up on list of networks

1. 5G wifi wont show up on list of networks - Similar Threads - wifi wont show

2. Why is my wifi network the only one not showing up on the network list?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my wifi network the only one not showing up on the network list?: Hi! I just recently got this hp laptop from my step-dad. When I try to connect to my wifi it doesn't show up but I see all my neighbors wifi. I tried many solutions but nothing worked! Please help me....
  3. Why is my wifi network the only one not showing up on the network list?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my wifi network the only one not showing up on the network list?: Hi! I just recently got this hp laptop from my step-dad. When I try to connect to my wifi it doesn't show up but I see all my neighbors wifi. I tried many solutions but nothing worked! Please help me....
  4. Why is my wifi network the only one not showing up on the network list?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. 5G WiFi network not shown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    5G WiFi network not shown: Hi, I want to connect my laptop to 5G network, but 5G band WiFi not shown. The WiFi found by my network adapterbuilt in is 2.4G networks. My very old phoneSamsung Galaxy S3 can detect 5G network, but on my laptop it can't detect. That dosen't make sense. I should fix this...
  6. 5G WiFi network not shown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    5G WiFi network not shown: Hi, I want to connect my laptop to 5G network, but 5G band WiFi not shown. The WiFi found by my network adapterbuilt in is 2.4G networks. My very old phoneSamsung Galaxy S3 can detect 5G network, but on my laptop it can't detect. That dosen't make sense. I should fix this...
  7. WiFi not showing up on available network list...

WiFi not showing up on available network list...: I have done the appropriate troubleshooting and updated my computer, Dell, Windows 10, rebooted everything... Consistently, I am not getting my router to show up on available networks. I have a dozen or so other devices and computer on wifi now and my computer works on all...
  8. No WiFi networks showing up

No WiFi networks showing up: I turned a bunch of things in services.msc from automatic to manual so my computer would run better and now no networks are showing up and I cant follow other tutorials on how to fix because they require you to download stuff and I cant download stuff without internet and I...
  9. Wifi network not showing up in list of available networks

Wifi network not showing up in list of available networks: One of my family members recently gave me a factory-reset Toshiba laptop. When I try to connect it to my house's wifi network, the network does not show up in the list of available networks. Any idea what's causing this, or how to fix it?...
  10. Wifi Network Not Showing in List

Wifi Network Not Showing in List: Hello, We had a power outage yesterday that reset our router to factory default settings. We fixed the router and not is is using the name/pw we want but while I see the router/network on my laptop (chromebook) and can connect to it just fine, I can't see the...