Windows 10: 5ghz band spot problom . please answer .

Discus and support 5ghz band spot problom . please answer . in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi . my phone is galaxy a8+2018 and suppurt 2.4 and 5ghz bands . so buy a wireless usb adaptor : tplink archer t4u ac 1300 and connected to my windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mikelang2, Aug 13, 2019.

1. mikelang2 Win User

5ghz band spot problom . please answer .

hi . my phone is galaxy a8+2018 and suppurt 2.4 and 5ghz bands .
    so buy a wireless usb adaptor : tplink archer t4u ac 1300 and connected to my windows 10 and a i want hot spot my phone to pc . so my probrom is in my windows my max speed is 72mbps in 802.11b/g/n at 2.4ghz .so that adaptor suport 5ghz bond and when i active that 5ghz my windows dose not find any network . so why that adaptor not detect my phone 5ghz?

:)

mikelang2, Aug 13, 2019

2. 5Ghz band not there

The 2230 is a 2.4Ghz only networking adapter

Intel® Wireless Solutions

Multi-Stream, Single Band 802.11b/g/n 2x2 and 2.4 GHz

Delivers up to 300 Mbps speed in the 2.4 GHz band with multiple streams for enhanced speed while improving coverage and reliability.

802.11n supports 2.4 and 5Ghz. Typically for chips that support the 5Ghz band you will see 802.11abgn or 802.11ac listed as there is no marking specifically for 5Ghz N support.

Tripp

Tripp Parks [MSFT], Aug 13, 2019
  3. Xymidon Win User
    Can't connect to 2.4ghz band, 5ghz keeps disconnecting

Thank you for the suggestion. That repair does seem to have fixed the problem I was having with the 5ghz network (although it's tough to tell if that's completely fixed until something goes wrong), but I still get the "Can't connect to this network" error
    when trying to connect to the 2.4ghz band. I'm going to go back through a few of the troubleshooting steps and will update this thread once I do.

Xymidon, Aug 13, 2019
  4. 5ghz band spot problom . please answer .

The 2.5ghz band is discoverable and connects fine, and works anywhere in the house. The 5GHz Band is not even discovered, doesn't show up on the list. [A new Lenove).

The 2.5ghz band is discoverable and connects fine, and works anywhere in the house. The
    5GHz Band is not even discovered, doesn't show up on the list.

RichardBollas, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

5ghz band spot problom . please answer .

1. 5ghz band spot problom . please answer . - Similar Threads - 5ghz band spot

2. Unable to turn on mobile hotspot on 5GHz band

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to turn on mobile hotspot on 5GHz band: Turning on mobile hotspot on 5GHz band fails with "The selected network band is not available. Select a different band and try again." https://forums.intel.com/s/question/0D70P000006SCL7/5ghz-network-band-isnt-available-select-a-different-band-and-try-again is the support...
  3. Laptop Won't Find Band Type 5GHz

Laptop Won't Find Band Type 5GHz: Dear MSCS Why Won't My Devices Connect to the Hotspot in 5GHz It is the first time that I noticed the affects of what changing the Gigahertz Band did a few weeks ago from finding it. I gladly use a phone to make a wifi connection to my other devices. This phone is a...
  4. Can't connect to 2.4ghz band, 5ghz keeps disconnecting

Can't connect to 2.4ghz band, 5ghz keeps disconnecting: As the title says, whenever I try to connect to the 2.4ghz band of my Wi-Fi, Windows gives me a "Can't connect to this network" message. Normally this wouldn't be a huge issue, as the 5ghz band is generally faster anyway, but even that has been spotty. When it works, it...
  5. tp-link Archer T2U dual band adapter not showing 5GHz wifi

tp-link Archer T2U dual band adapter not showing 5GHz wifi: Hi, I'm from India using Airtel V-Fiber 100mbps network. The router has 2GHz and 5GHz wifi support I can connect to 5GHz network from my mobile phone or MacbookPro but I cannot see 5GHz network on Windows 10 I tried re-installing drivers multiple times but of no use....
  6. hot spot

hot spot: my pc will not pick up my hotspot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hot-spot/ed741f92-0a07-4526-8010-3625441dc349
  7. WINDOWS 10 WIFI 5GHZ BAND PROBLEM

WINDOWS 10 WIFI 5GHZ BAND PROBLEM: WINDOWS 10 WIFI BAND RESTRICTION I JUST BOUGHT THIS ASUS A411UN LAPTOP LAST WEEK 11.01.2019 FRIDAY. AND TRY MANY THING ALREADY BUT ITS STILL NOT SHOW THE 5GHZ BAND, AS I KNOW THIS LAPTOP SPECS SUPPORT B/G/N/AC WIRELESS. ITS NOTHING PROBLEM WITH MY ROUTER BECAUSE I CAN...
  8. mouse probloms

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse probloms: for some reason when i plug my mouse into my latop my latop starts glicthing out. either i cant touch the destop and only the programs i have running already or i can touch my destop but any programs i am running and start up wont respond to my clicks. instead it responds...
  9. Windows 10 - TPlink dual band only seeing 2.4GHZ networks? Not 5GHZ

Windows 10 - TPlink dual band only seeing 2.4GHZ networks? Not 5GHZ: Any ideas on this? AC600 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter Archer T2U - Welcome to TP-LINK Worked fine in Windows 8.1 5559
  10. two questions require answers please

in Windows 10 Support
    two questions require answers please: Hello All. I have two question if I may. 1. Everytime I switch on I get the following sign...AMD QUICK STREAM. Error-the license information to use this software was not found. 2. How do I put an icon on the desktop.eg someone sent me an e-mail of a good site to go...