Windows 10: 5ghz hp windows 10 Aussie broadband connection

Discus and support 5ghz hp windows 10 Aussie broadband connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i would like to know how to connect to my 5ghz connection for my Aussie Broadband router thats connected to black box then to wall which i still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BritnieLockyer, Sep 8, 2019.

1. 5ghz hp windows 10 Aussie broadband connection

i would like to know how to connect to my 5ghz connection for my Aussie Broadband router thats connected to black box then to wall

which i still dont know what the connection type is called if anyone can wrote below what this specific connection is and i would also like to know how come the connection for that 5ghz is not showing in my network list on my laptop please help me if anyone can help me via imessages/Facetime, please help me here is my number but message first +61 432735802 (0432735802)

:)

BritnieLockyer, Sep 8, 2019

2. Data trough 4G mobile broadband connection blocked when ethernet connected

Hi Robert,

It appears that Windows is managing your connection. It only allows you to connect to your mobile broadband connection if you're not connected to either Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection. To work around this behavior, I suggest disabling this feature to allow
    you to manually connect to your cellular or mobile connection. Please follow these steps:

1. Navigate to Settings > Network & Internet > Cellular.
    2. Uncheck the box for Let Windows manage this connection.
    3. Once done, try connecting manually to your mobile broadband while Ethernet is connected and see if it works.

For more information about mobile broadband connection, please check out,
    Cellular settings in Windows 10

Please update this thread with the result so I'll be able to assist you further if needed.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    How to remove "HP Connected Remote" as a sign in account ?

Hi Dave,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is your computer connected to a domain network?
    HP Connected Remote is an app that comes preinstalled on select Windows HP computers. I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves this issue.

• On the Windows 10 Start screen, type hp connected remote.
    • Click HP Connected Remote from the Apps search results.
    • Click Settings, and make sure Enable HP Connected Remote is turned On.

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Sep 8, 2019
  4. 5ghz hp windows 10 Aussie broadband connection

Lumia 950XL 5GHz wifi issue

Thanks for your replay Mr. Jack but I have tried everything resetting my phone, router also but I have never seen my phone show the 5Ghz networks....!!! Anything else u can suggest?? It works well with the 2.5Ghz network...!! I have other phones at home which
    connects to the 5Ghz network and works fine..!! It's only my 950xl which doesn't show the 5Ghz network...!!

jebinbosco, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

5ghz hp windows 10 Aussie broadband connection

1. 5ghz hp windows 10 Aussie broadband connection - Similar Threads - 5ghz Aussie broadband

2. WiFi connects to 5GHz broadband, but band is showing as 2.4GHz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi connects to 5GHz broadband, but band is showing as 2.4GHz: My laptop is connected to broadband on the 5GHz connection. However, when I try the function "netsh wlan show interfaces" on command prompt it is showing the band as 2.4GHz and the radio type as 802.11n. This is despite the fact that both my laptop and broadband are 802.11ac...
  3. WiFi connects to 5GHz broadband, but band is showing as 2.4GHz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi connects to 5GHz broadband, but band is showing as 2.4GHz: My laptop is connected to broadband on the 5GHz connection. However, when I try the function "netsh wlan show interfaces" on command prompt it is showing the band as 2.4GHz and the radio type as 802.11n. This is despite the fact that both my laptop and broadband are 802.11ac...
  4. Broadband Connectivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broadband Connectivity: Hi. I bought a refurbished computer. The CPU is IntelR CoreTM i5-6600 CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.31 GHz. I have connected an ethernet cable. I pay a lot of money for very fast broadband. My router has 2.4GHz and 5GHz. With the ethernet cable connection, my computer is only seeing the...
  5. Broadband Connectivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Broadband Connectivity: Hi. I bought a refurbished computer. The CPU is IntelR CoreTM i5-6600 CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.31 GHz. I have connected an ethernet cable. I pay a lot of money for very fast broadband. My router has 2.4GHz and 5GHz. With the ethernet cable connection, my computer is only seeing the...
  6. Broadband Connectivity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Windows 10 not showing 5GHz connection.

Windows 10 not showing 5GHz connection.: Windows 10 Home is not dispaying 5GHz only 24GHz. Although my window Pro PC displays the connection so it is the ASUS modem that is at fault. Have tried resetting still didn't connect....
  8. Broadband Connection

Broadband Connection: Microsoft have giving me a ref number, put me through to technical department three times each time i was eventually cut off without speaking to anyone. I have made two call back later times and no one has called. So I still have no broadband connection....
  9. Mobile broadband connection

Mobile broadband connection: Windows 10 Help says that I should have a Mobile connection link under Network and Internet, I don't. By luck I managed to connect my dongle because Windows saw it as a drive. I now need to be able to use the Mobile link in order to set my connection to metered so that I...
  10. Can't Connect To Broadband Connection

Can't Connect To Broadband Connection: Can't connect to broadband connection The Modem (or other connecting devices) has reported an error While I troubleshooted in network and sharing center I got There might be a problem with the driver for the Ethernet adapter And There mimight be a problem with the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cellular settings windows 10 has never been connected