Windows 10: 5ghz wifi adaptor dont detect galaxy a8+ network . please help

Discus and support 5ghz wifi adaptor dont detect galaxy a8+ network . please help in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi . my phone is galaxy a8+2018 and suppurt 2.4 and 5ghz bands . so buy a wireless usb adaptor : tplink archer t4u ac 1300 and connected to my windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mikelang2, Aug 15, 2019.

1. mikelang2 Win User

5ghz wifi adaptor dont detect galaxy a8+ network . please help

hi . my phone is galaxy a8+2018 and suppurt 2.4 and 5ghz bands .
    so buy a wireless usb adaptor : tplink archer t4u ac 1300 and connected to my windows 10 and a i want hot spot my phone to pc . so my probrom is in my windows my max speed is 72mbps in 802.11b/g/n at 2.4ghz .so that adaptor suport 5ghz bond and when i active that 5ghz my windows dose not find any network . so why that adaptor not detect my phone 5ghz?

:)

mikelang2, Aug 15, 2019
  2. mikelang2 Win User

5ghz band spot problom . please answer .

hi . my phone is galaxy a8+2018 and suppurt 2.4 and 5ghz bands .

so buy a wireless usb adaptor : tplink archer t4u ac 1300 and connected to my windows 10 and a i want hot spot my phone to pc . so my probrom is in my windows my max speed is 72mbps in 802.11b/g/n at 2.4ghz .so that adaptor suport 5ghz bond and when i active
    that 5ghz my windows dose not find any network . so why that adaptor not detect my phone 5ghz?

mikelang2, Aug 15, 2019
  3. muradmo Win User
    Lumia 950 Dual sim do not detect 5GHz wifi networks

I just bought the Lumia 950 Dual SIM smartphone 2 days ago and I was excited to use it. To my disappointment the phone do not detect 5GHz wifi networks at all. Even after updating it to the latest OS build: 10.0.10586.318. The wifi spec is similar to iPhones
    6 and Galaxy S6 and it is capable of detecting 5GHz networks but unfortunately it doesn't while other smartphones detect and connect to it easily. What is the problem??? I want to return the phone and get iPhone or Samsung. Please let me know if there is a
    solution to the problem.

C'mon Microsoft!!

Regards to all,

Murad

muradmo, Aug 15, 2019
  4. Rob_Dn Win User

5GHz WiFi network not detected in Windows 10 in Bootcamp

Hi,

Windows 10 Pro does not detect a 5GHz WiFi network.

Others in my office are using Windows 10 and they can connect to the 5GHz wifi although they have an Intel wireless adapter, mine is Broadcom.

We have one 2.4 GHz and one 5GHz wireless network setup in our office, but my Windows 10 only shows the 2.4GHz network in the list of available connections.

There is a wall between my room and the wireless routers but even if I take my laptop to the router room it still does not pick up the 5GHz network.

The 2.4GHz network works but the connection is slow unless I take my laptop to the router room.

I'm running Windows 10 on Bootcamp on my Macbook Pro.

When I boot into OSX it successfully detects and connects to the 5GHz network but when booted to Windows 10 it only picks up the 2.4GHz network. The network adapter obviously supports 5GHz as it works in OSX.

Here are my system specs:

• Macbook Pro 2012
    • Intel i5 dual core 2.5GHz
    • RAM 4GB
    • OS X El Capitan 10.11.2
    • Bootcamp Windows 10 Pro 64bit - version 15511 - OS build 10586.494
    • Wireless network adapter: Airport Extreme / Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter
    • Driver version 7.35.118.40
    • Driver date 24 July 2015
    • Radio types supported 802.11n 802.11a 802.11g 802.11b

Can anyone help me make the 5GHz work under Windows 10?

Many thanks

Rob

5ghz wifi adaptor dont detect galaxy a8+ network . please help 123bd402-69f0-438c-86a2-c8e419532c52.png

Rob_Dn, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

1. 5ghz wifi adaptor dont detect galaxy a8+ network . please help - Similar Threads - 5ghz wifi adaptor

2. Network adaptor not detected on first boot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network adaptor not detected on first boot: Everytime I start the computer first time after it is shutdown the network adaptor is not detected. After a restart, the network adaptor gets detected automatically and everything works fine. This problem occurs only on the first boot....
  3. Network Adaptor, Wifi Adaptor for Window 10

Network Adaptor, Wifi Adaptor for Window 10: Hey, I have a problem with my System i.e. I can not connect my system with any wifi or router wirelessly. My System model is DELL Inspiron 3442 [ATTACH] This is my PC having Windows 10 64-bit. Please help me by giving an adapter for connecting my router to my PC. Already...
  4. I accidently deleted my network adaptor. PLEASE HELP!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I accidently deleted my network adaptor. PLEASE HELP!: Hey, so my WiFi kept on disconnecting and I tried to find a solution on you tube. On one of the videos I watched it said to uninstall your network adapter and click on 'Scan for hardware changes' I did that but when I clicked on the scan for hardware changes it did nothing....
  5. Cannot detect 5Ghz Wifi

Cannot detect 5Ghz Wifi: My Asus Zenbook UX305CA used to be able to connect to 5Ghz wifi router but ever since the lastest update from Windows 10. It no longer can detect 5Ghz wifi signal but only 2.4Ghz. I have googled for the solution but none seems to be able to solve my problem. I am using...
  6. Can't detect 5GHz wifi.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't detect 5GHz wifi.: Hey. my Windows 10 Pro N can't detect my 5GHz wifi, i have checked if my pc and wireless adapter are compatible with 5ghz , and they are. please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-detect-5ghz-wifi/56623eb6-ea4b-4ad0-9e5a-2ace01623284
  7. i can't detect 5GHz Wifi

i can't detect 5GHz Wifi: Hello, I own Asus TUF Gaming FX505DD with wireless adapter Realtek 8822BE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC. I use Huawei B618s-65d as wireless router with unifi simcard. I already set my router to use both 2.4GHz and 5GHz with different name and my smartphone can connect to...
  8. windows not detecting 5ghz wifi sometimes

windows not detecting 5ghz wifi sometimes: I don't know why, but it also happened on windows 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-not-detecting-5ghz-wifi-sometimes/2448e0e8-6ce3-48c4-8e96-e916b8a7f869
  9. Help connecting to 5Ghz WiFi

Help connecting to 5Ghz WiFi: I am running Windows 10 Pro (Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362) and, until recently, had no issues connecting to my 5 Ghz WiFi. My network adapter is Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265. I am still able to access my 2.4 Ghz, but when connecting to 5 Ghz, I am getting the...
  10. Windows 10 cannot detected 5GHZ wifi

Windows 10 cannot detected 5GHZ wifi: Hello, i have issues with unable to locate my 5ghz wifi on my windows 10 computer, tried different options from the windows support community but all does not help, or do not even have the option on my computer. i even called windows support but all does not help. right now i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wifi adaptor for samsung galaxy a8 smartphone