Windows 10: 5Ghz WiFi Not Showing Up

Discus and support 5Ghz WiFi Not Showing Up in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi guys, as the title stated, my laptop (ASUS X542UF) cannot scan the existence of 5Ghz WiFi, that means I can't connect it. So bad man! I tried many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by xZeta, May 26, 2019.

1. xZeta Win User

5Ghz WiFi Not Showing Up

Hi guys, as the title stated, my laptop (ASUS X542UF) cannot scan the existence of 5Ghz WiFi, that means I can't connect it. So bad man! I tried many ways to fix it but none of it works. I went to device manager and find my adapter ( Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377) , then I go to advanced and this is what I saw (In pic). As you can see there is no 'Preferred Band' option or 'blablabla mode' option. I thought this is my driver problem, so I update it using device manager auto update to the latest but still no help. So I go to ASUS website to download the driver but still no help. My Windows version is 1903 and even at previous version, my laptop also cannot scan 5Ghz WiFi. (Oh btw Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 by right can detect it!) So I go to my old laptop (ACER ASPIRE E15) to see whether it can detect or not. Suprisingly, it has same network adapter with my ASUS laptop and it can connect to 5Ghz WiFi! So I check it's driver version, and hmm... it didn't has the latest version. So I go to my ASUS laptop and install that version. However, fml, it still don't work. I'm out of ideas, so here I'm.... Asking solutions from the pros.... Any solution guys? 5Ghz WiFi Not Showing Up 9a8091b4-7410-4adf-8404-6488bf8ded65?upload=true.png

:)

xZeta, May 26, 2019
  2. Arily Win User

5ghz wifi not showing windows 10

I just got a new modem/router and it has a 2.4ghz and 5ghz wifi connections...Only the 2.4ghz shows in the wifi list while the 5ghz isn't showing at all. My computer's network card does support the 5ghz and I know the 5ghz is working because I can connect to it from other devices...just not my desktop computer.

EDIT: I've attempted updating network driver, also resetting network in the settings menu. Both hasn't worked.

Arily, May 26, 2019
  3. 5GHz Wifi no longer showing

Hello,

I own the Hp spectre x360 ac-002ne. Previously my laptop was able to connect to my 5GHz wifi. Suddenly the 5GHz network disappeared on the laptop, but it is sill showing on other devices. The 2.4 GHz wifi is still working on the laptop. I tried uninstalling
    the wifi drivers, reinstalling them and even doing a system restore point but neither one of them solved the issue.

Any suggestion?

Thank you

Charbel Helayel, May 26, 2019
  4. 5Ghz WiFi Not Showing Up

Lumia 950XL 5GHz wifi issue

Thanks for your replay Mr. Jack but I have tried everything resetting my phone, router also but I have never seen my phone show the 5Ghz networks....!!! Anything else u can suggest?? It works well with the 2.5Ghz network...!! I have other phones at home which
    connects to the 5Ghz network and works fine..!! It's only my 950xl which doesn't show the 5Ghz network...!!

jebinbosco, May 26, 2019
Thema:

5Ghz WiFi Not Showing Up

1. 5Ghz WiFi Not Showing Up - Similar Threads - 5Ghz WiFi Showing

2. How To “Fix 5GHz WiFi Not Showing Up In Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To “Fix 5GHz WiFi Not Showing Up In Windows: Open Device ManagerClick the > sign to expand the Network adapters entry.Right-click the wireless adapter and click Properties.Click the Advanced tab, click 802.11n mode, under value Select Enable....
  3. How To “Fix 5GHz WiFi Not Showing Up In Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To “Fix 5GHz WiFi Not Showing Up In Windows: Open Device ManagerClick the > sign to expand the Network adapters entry.Right-click the wireless adapter and click Properties.Click the Advanced tab, click 802.11n mode, under value Select Enable....
  4. Wifi 5ghz signal

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi 5ghz signal: Hi, I have a laptop with a Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter recently, Couple months ago my laptop was fine running 3 bars averaging 45-50mbps all of a sudden my WIFI disconnected. It came back on with no problems however I now run at 1 bar 5-10mbps while my...
  5. 5ghz Wifi showing no connection

5ghz Wifi showing no connection: Ello, i got my new PC a few days ago without ethernet and instead opting for a usb wifi adapter. I have checked everything and my pc does support 5ghz wifi, but whenever i connect to it it shows no connection see attachment [ATTACH] I would like some help with this, thanks...
  6. 5ghz wifi connection

5ghz wifi connection: Hello my wifi adapter is realtek rtl8188ee wireless lan 802.11n pci-e nic this do it support 5ghz wifi connection if yes how can I enable it when I do in device manager and for to network adapter and to to wireless lan and click advantage and try to enable 5 ghz connection...
  7. 5GHz WiFi not showing up on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    5GHz WiFi not showing up on Windows 10: [ATTACH]The 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz numbers refer to two different “bands” that your Wi-Fi can use for its signal. Some PC users that install […] This article 5GHz WiFi not showing up on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. How To “Fix 5GHz WiFi Not Showing Up In Windows 10” Issue

How To “Fix 5GHz WiFi Not Showing Up In Windows 10” Issue: Hello Microsoft: I followed your instruction and enabled wireless however, when clicking advance mine says LAN 802.11d not LAN 802.11n Go to Desktop mode Select Charms > Settings > PC Info Click Device Manager (located in the top left of screen) Click the > sign to...
  9. WiFi 5Ghz

WiFi 5Ghz: Just connected to the NBN (Optus) and received a Sagecom L: [email protected] HP Modem.Router. No problems there but my Toshiba Qosmio Laptop will not pick up the 5ghz band only the 2.4Ghz...All my other devices pick up the 5Ghz. I ran a cmd prompt netsh wlan show drivers...
  10. 5ghz wifi not showing windows 10

5ghz wifi not showing windows 10: I just got a new modem/router and it has a 2.4ghz and 5ghz wifi connections...Only the 2.4ghz shows in the wifi list while the 5ghz isn't showing at all. My computer's network card does support the 5ghz and I know the 5ghz is working because I can connect to it from other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tp-link-tl-wn823 windows 10 dosent see 5 ghz network

2. why isnt my 5ghz wifi wont show up