Windows 10: 5ghz WiFi won’t connect after mobo change

Discus and support 5ghz WiFi won’t connect after mobo change in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [IMG]So basically my wifi card (DW1525, 802.1.1) could connect to 5ghz wifi in my room upstairs. But after i put it into a different mobo, and put it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JamesCapellan, Nov 1, 2019.

1. 5ghz WiFi won’t connect after mobo change

5ghz WiFi won’t connect after mobo change [​IMG]So basically my wifi card (DW1525, 802.1.1)

could connect to 5ghz wifi in my room upstairs.

But after i put it into a different mobo, and put it back, it can no longer connect to 5ghz and has problems connecting to wifi after startup.

I know for a fact that the card still works as when i brought my computer down to the modem it had no issues connecting.

Ive tried reinstalling drivers, resetting my pc, using cmds, but to no avail

:)

JamesCapellan, Nov 1, 2019

2. Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

paulredick, Nov 1, 2019
  3. Arily Win User
    5ghz wifi not showing windows 10

I just got a new modem/router and it has a 2.4ghz and 5ghz wifi connections...Only the 2.4ghz shows in the wifi list while the 5ghz isn't showing at all. My computer's network card does support the 5ghz and I know the 5ghz is working because I can connect to it from other devices...just not my desktop computer.

EDIT: I've attempted updating network driver, also resetting network in the settings menu. Both hasn't worked.

Arily, Nov 1, 2019
  4. 5ghz WiFi won’t connect after mobo change

Phone won't connect if I change wifi password

I've finally figured out what happened, but the problem is only temporarily solved.

I had changed my wifi password. And the phone won't connect with the new password. If I change the wifi password back to the old one it connects.

So it's definitely a phone issue.
    I wish I could change my wifi password and have my phone working..

Black Panther, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

5ghz WiFi won’t connect after mobo change

1. 5ghz WiFi won’t connect after mobo change - Similar Threads - 5ghz WiFi won’t

2. Windows 10 doesn't connect to 5GHz wifi after ip change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 doesn't connect to 5GHz wifi after ip change: Hello! Yesterday I changed my internet plan and with that I got an internet speed upgrade. I had some issues getting the router up and running but after a couple of resets I finally have everything working. Everything except from my Windows 10 PC.I can connect to my 2.4 GHz...
  3. Windows 10 doesn't connect to 5GHz wifi after ip change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 doesn't connect to 5GHz wifi after ip change: Hello! Yesterday I changed my internet plan and with that I got an internet speed upgrade. I had some issues getting the router up and running but after a couple of resets I finally have everything working. Everything except from my Windows 10 PC.I can connect to my 2.4 GHz...
  4. Windows 10 doesn't connect to 5GHz wifi after ip change

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can't connect to 5GHz WiFi

Can't connect to 5GHz WiFi: Hi,I am using a dell Inspiron 7501, with an intel wifi adapter that worked perfectly with a 5GHz network when I got it. It also works with a 5GHz network when I do a clean install of windows, however, one day randomly it would stop working and I would have to do a clean...
  6. How to connect to 5ghz wifi

How to connect to 5ghz wifi: Hi,Sorry if this question has been asked before, but I can't find an answer to the specific problem that I have. My PC can't connect to 5Ghz WIFI, only 2.4. In my WIFI adapters advanced properties, the first three properties are 802.11d, 802.11n channel width for 2.4GHz, and...
  7. 5ghz wifi connection

5ghz wifi connection: Hello my wifi adapter is realtek rtl8188ee wireless lan 802.11n pci-e nic this do it support 5ghz wifi connection if yes how can I enable it when I do in device manager and for to network adapter and to to wireless lan and click advantage and try to enable 5 ghz connection...
  8. PC won’t connect to 5ghz WiFi, but will to 2.4

PC won’t connect to 5ghz WiFi, but will to 2.4: Hello, im having an issue where i want my pc to connect to my 5ghz wifi channel for better download speeds etc, but it simply wont connect saying it cannot connect to this network. However, 2.4 works just fine and is reliable. So, i went searching and tried multiple...
  9. Can't connect to 5Ghz wifi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect to 5Ghz wifi: Not too sure if this is the right subreddit but I recently added another GPU into my PC build. Before that, I was able to connect both to the 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz wifi network. However, when I finished installing the 2nd GPU, the 5Ghz network would show up as "no internet,...
  10. Can't connect to 5ghz wifi

Can't connect to 5ghz wifi: There is no 5 GHz Wifi option in my laptop, but I can connect to it in my other device. I tried everything and look for the solution in this community before but all of them cannot solve my problem. This is my Wifi card: Intel Dual Band Wireless AC-3168...