Windows 10: 5s stuck during the spinning circle in windows 10

Discus and support 5s stuck during the spinning circle in windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Thank you for paying attention to my issue. I have reinstalled my windows 10 today on my Thinkpad P50. It seems no problems during the installation,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Antixie, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Antixie Win User

5s stuck during the spinning circle in windows 10

Thank you for paying attention to my issue.

I have reinstalled my windows 10 today on my Thinkpad P50. It seems no problems during the installation, but since I installed several drivers and reboot my PC, the spinning circle will stops for about 5 seconds every time, then the bright of the monitor changes and OS starts.
    The system seems normal, but I just want to know the reason: Have I made some mistakes? Or what makes the spinning circle stuck?

Thank you.

:)

Antixie, Jun 8, 2017
  2. Debrah60 Win User

Windows 10 update stuck

Windows 10 told me it had an update; I choose to restart and update. It took hours but finally said it was ready to apply updates and that it would restart it self several times during the process. 4 hours with it stuck on a black screen with the white
    spinning circle. Computer doesn't seem to be doing anything at all (other than the spinning circle). Restarted computer as suggest d in other threads, it went through the start up process, said it was recovering the update and now 2 hours later I'm still
    stuck on the black screen with white spinning circle. help! I need to use my computer.

Debrah60, Jun 8, 2017
  3. Login from lock screen stuck on circular rotating dots

The following happens intermittently:

• I'm working and use the Windows+L key combination to lock my screen to leave for a period (can be short or long).
    • I return and use Ctrl+Alt+Del to log back in.
    • I get a blue screen with a small circle of spinning dots, which goes on indefinitely.
    • I have to hard boot my laptop by holding down the power button for about 10 seconds.
    This started happening only after I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 Anniversary Edition. This appears to be a common problem with Windows 10:

I've tried most of the suggestions from these an other sources, but nothing has solved this issue -- which is very disruptive to productivity and seems to be specific to Windows 10. Please reply with only real solutions.

teancum144, Jun 8, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello Antixie *Smile

I also see this happen especially when doing a restart. I think it is normal. It does not seem so bad when doing a normal start after a shut down and in my case that is because I have the fast start-up working (normal default behaviour).

[Note: a restart does not invoke the fast startup operation which is why there is a difference]

philc43, Jun 8, 2017
  5. spunk Win User
    Hold down the Windows key+X and choose Device Manager. In the Device Manager, Are there any devices with Yellow flags? if so, these devices need drivers installed.
    Go to the Lenovo Support/Download Drivers site, Choose your version of Windows 10 (ie) 32bit or 64bit and download the drivers you need from the Device Manager.
    If there are no yellow flags, download and install the Chipset and Intel Management Engine Firmware

spunk, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. 5s stuck during the spinning circle in windows 10 - Similar Threads - stuck during spinning

2. Tiny11 is stuck on spinning circle during setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tiny11 is stuck on spinning circle during setup: I formatted the C drive on the HP computer and installed Tiny11. I did some steps, until I get to this screen and it shows the spinning circle. How do I fix this?...
  3. Tiny11 is stuck on spinning circle during setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tiny11 is stuck on spinning circle during setup: I formatted the C drive on the HP computer and installed Tiny11. I did some steps, until I get to this screen and it shows the spinning circle. How do I fix this?...
  4. Spinning circle

Spinning circle: How can I stopThe spinning circle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-circle/399613d1-60c3-488b-8d32-aabc85425233
  5. Mouse blue circle stuck spinning

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse blue circle stuck spinning: Hello Everyone, suddenly my hp laptop mouse circle continuously spinning and I am unable to click on desktop icons. I restarted several times. Disabled mouse renabled but still circle is spinning and I'm unable to click desktop icons. However I am able to click desktop icons...
  6. Spinning circle

Spinning circle: Our family computer has 2 logins. Whenever one of us logs in, the spinning circle comes up after and all the shortcuts on the taskbar are gone. We cannot access the windows taskbar either but the icon is there. The only way it has worked is if I hit CTRL ALT DEL and chose...
  7. Windows stuck on spinning circle

Windows stuck on spinning circle: So I decided to update Windows to 1909 today. I left it for a little while, since I thought it'd take long, but now it's been one hour and the only thing I have is black screen with small spinning circle. Is this normal? Do I need to wait longer? I need to do some works using...
  8. spinning circle

spinning circle: I am having trouble with videos loading. I get this spinning circle on all sites. I am using windows 10. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-circle/9b88a38c-7abc-4503-a3e4-c2e5d894cb0b
  9. Windows 10 Stuck At Login Screen With Spinning Circle

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 Stuck At Login Screen With Spinning Circle: Before I begin, I was able to use my computer up until now. I got home from work, and was able to log into my desktop computer. I was in the process of following some instructions on how to fix an issue with the Mail App. One of the instructions told me to disable...
  10. Windows 10 startup stuck on spinning circle

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 startup stuck on spinning circle: So I recently upgraded to windows 10, the Installion performed successfully, I selected my account and chose the express settings, after this I was presented a green screen with a series of dots spinning, I let this run for well over two hours in which nothing had changed,...