Windows 10: 5th BSOD in a few days(while running video games)

Discus and support 5th BSOD in a few days(while running video games) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm having very frequent BSODs now, I can almost cause BSOD on demand by running a video game and then randomly click on stuff. most of those BSODs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hatemf23, Jan 5, 2017.

1. hatemf23 Win User

5th BSOD in a few days(while running video games)

I'm having very frequent BSODs now, I can almost cause BSOD on demand by running a video game and then randomly click on stuff. most of those BSODs weren't recorded because Windows refuses to do it, but the last one was logged when I switched to Minidump.

the last 2 had codes UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION and CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, this is the zip for the very last BSOD. Appreciate if you can take a look at it.

:)

hatemf23, Jan 5, 2017

2. WIndows 10 Frequent BSOD while running a video game

Ok, please do let me know the results.

SpiritX MS MVP, Jan 5, 2017
  3. WIndows 10 Frequent BSOD while running a video game

If there is a DMP file please do post it.

Did you check with Steam Support and forums as I have seen others with that issue? And ask Nvidia Support and in the Nvidia forums?

Those are important as this might be a known issue.

SpiritX MS MVP, Jan 5, 2017
  4. hatemf23 Win User

Here is another UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION, also while running a game.

hatemf23, Jan 5, 2017
  5. axe0 New Member
    It appears your installation is counterfeit, as such I cannot provide support until it has been cleared up.

Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
    A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
    For this reason, analyzing counterfeit systems is unreliable and analysts won't try it.
    I recommend to install a genuine copy of Windows.
    If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you.

Forum Rules

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. 5th BSOD in a few days(while running video games) - Similar Threads - 5th BSOD few

2. BSOD on Windows 11 after running for a few days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on Windows 11 after running for a few days: I've been having some issues on windows 11 on a newly built computer. i9 13900K with 64gb DDR5. After leaving the computer on and going to sleep when I try to run some apps or play some games it seems to get a BSOD. When I tried to check the DMP files it looks like one is...
  3. BSOD on Windows 11 after running for a few days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on Windows 11 after running for a few days: I've been having some issues on windows 11 on a newly built computer. i9 13900K with 64gb DDR5. After leaving the computer on and going to sleep when I try to run some apps or play some games it seems to get a BSOD. When I tried to check the DMP files it looks like one is...
  4. Random BSOD while running certain video games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD while running certain video games.: Hello, My pc is only about a year old and was built from NZXT. I currently get unexpected restarts / BSOD while playing certain games and I'm getting an error in the log that says. "Shut down unexpectedly" Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 124 Parameter 1: 0...
  5. BSOD While playing Video Games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD While playing Video Games: Hey Guys, since this morning i received multiple BSOD while playing video games. I reinstalled Windows just to be sure and only installed the software i really needed. This Error only appears while playing video games. I already did the Hard drive and Memtest with...
  6. BSOD while running games

BSOD while running games: Was playing The Forest and BSODed after my computer restarted it BSODed on the login screen did memory test and it came back fine and a complete reinstall of windows and still BSODed after...
  7. Random BSODs - can be a few per day, or a few days between BSODs

Random BSODs - can be a few per day, or a few days between BSODs: Hi, I would really appreciate it if anyone could shed any light on this. The PC was originally Windows 7 and I upgraded to Windows 10 last year. The crashes seem to be random, sometimes when it's sitting idle, sometimes whilst I'm working. I have run METEST86+ for 11...
  8. BSOD while playing video games 5 times in two days

BSOD while playing video games 5 times in two days: I got BSOD 5 times in two days on my new computer that I built recently, the message has changed to "KERNEL SECURITY CHECK ERROR" after I've updated my drivers yesterday, attached is program report thingy you guys use here, thank you for your help! 28908
  9. BSOD crashing every few days while playing games or using any browser

BSOD crashing every few days while playing games or using any browser: Hello, I've recently been getting BSODs every few days. One of the times it crashed while I was just using Firefox and the other time it crashed while using the driver verifier when attempting to fix this problem. Tonight it crashed while using edge browser and playing...
  10. BSOD while playing video games.

BSOD while playing video games.: So I've been having bsod problems for the past month or so and they seem to always happen when I'm playing games, mainly Ark:Survival evolved and Overwatch. It doesn't happen after a few minutes or anything but after a long gaming session like 5-8 hours it would bsod. Here is...