Windows 10: 5th Time that my computer has “died”

Discus and support 5th Time that my computer has “died” in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It’s the 5th time for me that my PC has had to have been repaired at this point, all of the technicians have told me that the hardware is fine so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NickFilipchuk, Apr 22, 2019.

1. 5th Time that my computer has “died”

It’s the 5th time for me that my PC has had to have been repaired at this point, all of the technicians have told me that the hardware is fine so I know that for sure. I’m starting to believe that its my applications that im downloading:

Roblox

Steam

Discord

Teamspeak

Garry’s Mod

TF2

Battlefield 5

Now many of these applications are well known and used so it has made me narrow it down to one thing: My addons on Garry’s Mod. If you guys think it could be anything else please feel free to tell me as i’m at my final straw from all of this. This occured last night after I installed a windows update.

:)

NickFilipchuk, Apr 22, 2019
  2. bigtye Win User

My computer died suddenly...

I agree, check your ram. Try removing a stick at a time as suggested above. Also running memtest on your ram would be worth it.

1.5 gb on a p4, is that 3x512mb ddr? If it is 3 sticks you might be lucky and just 1 has died.

Tye

bigtye, Apr 22, 2019
  3. Computer time is not syncing properly

Hi,

Changing some settings on your computer may resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Clock, Language, and Region.
    • Select Date and Time.
    • Click Change time zone.
    • Check Automatically adjust clock for Daylight Saving Time.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    Note: If the issue still persists, we suggest manually changing the time instead.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Martin Bar, Apr 22, 2019
  4. 5th Time that my computer has “died”

critical process died in windows 10

Hi,

To resolve your concern about the critical process died in Windows 10, we suggest that you do the system diagnostics. Here are the steps:

• Boot your computer and continuously press ESC key on your keyboard until you reach the
      Startup menu.
    • From the Startup menu, press F2 (or whatever the designated key is) for
      System Diagnostics.
    • Use arrow keys to navigate and choose Hard Drive Check.
    • Choose Extensive Check.
    Allow it to finish then boot your computer as normal.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

5th Time that my computer has “died”

1. 5th Time that my computer has “died” - Similar Threads - 5th computer has

2. Memory Management BSOD 5th time already!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory Management BSOD 5th time already!!: I keep getting memory management BSOD ever since the last week of May. Because of how irregular it is, I am afraid to even backup my stuff in case a bsod happens and possibly bricks my 1TB external hard disk. I thought moving from Windows 7 to 10 would refresh the registry as...
  3. Computer has died?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer has died?: Steam was up, i left went upstairs watched part of a movie and went back to it, got 2 different blue screens. Tcpip.sys then it restared and i got critical process dies. Now it only says critical process died. It wont enter auto repair anymore, the recovery usb will sorta...
  4. My Computer Has Been Crashing For A Long Time

My Computer Has Been Crashing For A Long Time: Hello, So my computer is BSOD quite frequently and the games i play sometimes freeze and crash. The Temps are around 73 Celcius when the crashed occur. I Have Had this pc for 3 years and these only started 1 month ago. It is a custom built pc The BSOD errors i get are:...
  5. Windows 10 updates hanging for the 5th time. Every time the computer gets extremely hot,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 updates hanging for the 5th time. Every time the computer gets extremely hot,...: Hi, Well, the title kind of summarizes my issue. I'm on Windows 10 Home edition, 10.0.17763. It's happened like 5 times now, Windows updates run, computer restarts or attempts to restart, the process hangs, and it seems like the PC is doing some intensive processing, with...
  6. Blue Screen of Death 5th Time

Blue Screen of Death 5th Time: Hello community. I just can't seem to get this solved once and for all. Almost every time the laptop wakes up from sleep mode I get the BSOD, thread exception not handled and the error is Netwtw04.sys. I've uploaded minidump files four times now. Each time I'm told its the...
  7. No Bluetooth on computer after Windows Update and NO restore point - 5TH TIME IN A YEAR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Bluetooth on computer after Windows Update and NO restore point - 5TH TIME IN A YEAR: This is the fifth time in a year that I have had this problem. It is ALWAYS after a Windows update and is 100% a Windows problem. Windows also repeatedly turns off my system restore protection at some point without my knowledge. I have repeatedly turned it on for both of my...
  8. BSOD after the computer has died. Kernel Error

BSOD after the computer has died. Kernel Error: Hello My computer had died and when I had rebooted this BSOD appeared. It was a Kernel Error. The info is attachedMSI-26_09_2017_194040_74.zip. If there is anything else you need, please let me know. Thanks 94304
  9. Computer died

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer died: Hello, this may not be an issue for this forum, but I don't know where else to start. When I got up this morning, my screen was blank. I tried to re boot it, but nothing happened. I unplugged it and plugged it back in but the start button did nothing. I have a power supply...
  10. My computer has the wrong time!!

in Windows 10 Support
    My computer has the wrong time!!: Asus laptop, Windows 10. My settings all appear to be right but all of a sudden my computer says it is 10:52 PM when it really is 9:52 EDT (Gainesville FL), yes it does say to detect daylight savings time. I rebooted, no luck. Help please... Bob 46268