Windows 10: 6, 7, y, u, h, j, n, m key not working on Asus Laptop Laptop Model Asus TuF FX 505D

Discus and support 6, 7, y, u, h, j, n, m key not working on Asus Laptop Laptop Model Asus TuF FX 505D in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I do not know what really caused it but i when i press it, it doesn't register. I have tried everything from this post nothing seem to work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bigboi_420, Jun 19, 2022.

1. 6, 7, y, u, h, j, n, m key not working on Asus Laptop Laptop Model Asus TuF FX 505D

I do not know what really caused it but i when i press it, it doesn't register. I have tried everything from this post nothing seem to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-keys-n-m-h-j-y-u-6-and-7-will-stop-working/b9038d83-5fa8-4801-98c4-470ba517ed36 .

:)

bigboi_420, Jun 19, 2022
  2. Les Allen Win User

I have accidently locked these keys.

Keys that are locked, 6 7 y u h j n m.

Les Allen, Jun 19, 2022
  3. Asus tuf gaming battery surface

Yes I know that way but it should be on there as well. My laptop is asus tuf gaming fx505dy bq009t.

Alper Unal Sahin, Jun 19, 2022
  4. 6, 7, y, u, h, j, n, m key not working on Asus Laptop Laptop Model Asus TuF FX 505D

Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 19, 2022
Thema:

6, 7, y, u, h, j, n, m key not working on Asus Laptop Laptop Model Asus TuF FX 505D

1. 6, 7, y, u, h, j, n, m key not working on Asus Laptop Laptop Model Asus TuF FX 505D - Similar Threads - key working Asus

2. some keys like u,y,h,j,n,m are not working on keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some keys like u,y,h,j,n,m are not working on keyboard: I am not able to type some keys through laptop's keyboard but able to type them through virtual keyboard. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-keys-like-uyhjnm-are-not-working-on-keyboard/366e4cc5-b3af-43dd-aa63-8e400f7fcdba
  3. some keys like u,y,h,j,n,m are not working on keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    some keys like u,y,h,j,n,m are not working on keyboard: I am not able to type some keys through laptop's keyboard but able to type them through virtual keyboard. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-keys-like-uyhjnm-are-not-working-on-keyboard/366e4cc5-b3af-43dd-aa63-8e400f7fcdba
  4. The keys 'N, M, H, J, Y, U, 6 and 7' will stop working intermittently and I can not find a...

The keys 'N, M, H, J, Y, U, 6 and 7' will stop working intermittently and I can not find a...: Per the title, since two days ago those specific keys will sometimes stop working and I have to use the virtual keyboard to substitute. Looking at the keyboard it seems to be a physical 'area' on it and not randomly spaced keys the F keys above seem fine however. I have my...
  5. The keys 'N, M, H, J, Y, U, 6 and 7' will stop working intermittently and I can not find a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The keys 'N, M, H, J, Y, U, 6 and 7' will stop working intermittently and I can not find a...: Per the title, since two days ago those specific keys will sometimes stop working and I have to use the virtual keyboard to substitute. Looking at the keyboard it seems to be a physical 'area' on it and not randomly spaced keys the F keys above seem fine however. I have my...
  6. Asus laptop model e410m

Asus laptop model e410m: turns on and says updating then goes to restart. The laptop turns off but then when it starts back up it does it all over again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-laptop-model-e410m/4c0c9c7d-d931-4449-8583-86202859530a
  7. 6, 7, y, u, h, j, n, m key not working on Asus Laptop Laptop Model Asus TuF FX 505D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    6, 7, y, u, h, j, n, m key not working on Asus Laptop Laptop Model Asus TuF FX 505D: I do not know what really caused it but i when i press it, it doesn't register. I have tried everything from this post nothing seem to work....
  8. 6, 7, y, u, h, j, n, m key not working on Asus Laptop Laptop Model Asus TuF FX 505D

6, 7, y, u, h, j, n, m key not working on Asus Laptop Laptop Model Asus TuF FX 505D: I do not know what really caused it but i when i press it, it doesn't register. I have tried everything from this post nothing seem to work....
  9. The keys 'N, M, H, J, Y, U, 6 and 7' will stop working intermittently and I can not find a...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. ASUS GL750 J Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ASUS GL750 J Laptop: how to raise speed cap from 100 mbps to 1.0 gbps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-gl750-j-laptop/ebb29c83-85e2-45ac-8dd9-801d2047e323