Windows 10: 6 axis 14 button device with hat switch

Discus and support 6 axis 14 button device with hat switch in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone, My PC detects this device called "6 axis 14 button device with hat switch" even when nothing is plugged in. This messes up with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by UntitledGoose, Jul 30, 2020.

1. 6 axis 14 button device with hat switch

Hello everyone,

My PC detects this device called "6 axis 14 button device with hat switch" even when nothing is plugged in.

This messes up with the inputs since every controller that I plug in is considered to be the second controller.

I try searching for solutions but I did not find anything that could help me, any idea on how I can delete this device?

:)

UntitledGoose, Jul 30, 2020
  2. 彦骅蔡 Win User

How to delete a divice called 6 axis 14 button divice with hat switch?

I'm playing a PC game called Final Fantasy 14.This game can play with a X-box controller.

So I connect my laptop with a x-box controller. But there are two devices in setting. One of them is the x-box controller, I can set [use device] in x-box controller.

Sometimes, when I was playing game with controller, it will switch to another device
    suddenly . But I didn't do it.

So what's this device used for?How can I delete this device completely?

彦骅蔡, Jul 30, 2020
  3. How to delete a divice called 6 axis 14 button divice with hat switch?

Can you open Device Manager > Most probably, these would be under sound, video and game controllers > Please post a screenshot

E for Excel, Jul 30, 2020
  4. 6 axis 14 button device with hat switch

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

6 axis 14 button device with hat switch

1. 6 axis 14 button device with hat switch - Similar Threads - axis button device

2. Windows 10 XBOX Pulse red controller Bluetooth wrong identified 6 axis 16 button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 XBOX Pulse red controller Bluetooth wrong identified 6 axis 16 button: Hi, I have bought Xbox Wireless Controller, Red Pulse, but on Windows 10 Pro, not working correctly with Bluetooth.In Game Controllers, the device is listed as "6 axis 16 button gamepad with hat switch"I have already update firmware via Xbox Accessories app and my system is...
  3. Windows 10 XBOX Pulse red controller Bluetooth wrong identified 6 axis 16 button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 XBOX Pulse red controller Bluetooth wrong identified 6 axis 16 button: Hi, I have bought Xbox Wireless Controller, Red Pulse, but on Windows 10 Pro, not working correctly with Bluetooth.In Game Controllers, the device is listed as "6 axis 16 button gamepad with hat switch"I have already update firmware via Xbox Accessories app and my system is...
  4. Trigger button and stick axis x left combined

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trigger button and stick axis x left combined: Whenever I move my analog stick in left , L2 trigger button of my gamepad is shown pressed in x360ce PLEASE HELP ME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trigger-button-and-stick-axis-x-left-combined/dc909673-e00b-485c-b3e2-7515bf1af002
  5. Trigger button and stick axis x left combined

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trigger button and stick axis x left combined: Whenever I move my analog stick in left , L2 trigger button of my gamepad is shown pressed in x360ce PLEASE HELP ME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trigger-button-and-stick-axis-x-left-combined/dc909673-e00b-485c-b3e2-7515bf1af002
  6. Trigger button and stick axis x left combined

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. mouse axis inverted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    mouse axis inverted: well i was playing a game and my mouse got inverted i would usally just replug the mouse but now its permenant ive tried restarted i factory reset i also went deep into my drivers and still inverted how do i fix this im on a hp laptop with a ms1019 havit mouse...
  8. Mouse buttons switched

Mouse buttons switched: After the last Windows 10 update, the mouse buttons have switched so that the right button became the primary one. I have tried to reverse the sequence using the settings something you could normally do. It solves the problem, but only for one minute or so. After this, the...
  9. how to remove 6 axis 14 button device with hat switch

how to remove 6 axis 14 button device with hat switch: I tried everything in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/6-axis-14-button-device-with-hat-switch/47cc780b-954c-4943-a7ea-10dc906b8f75 and it still not working I can't play games with my controller...
  10. Not Recognizing 6 Button Gaming Mouse

Not Recognizing 6 Button Gaming Mouse: I recently bought a gaming mouse: Professional 6 Buttons 5500dpi Optical USB Wired Gaming Mouse Mice for PC Laptop | eBay and Windows won't recognize it (Code 43) and it calls it: Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed), I tried contacting the seller but he...