Windows 10: 6 instances of small unallocated space on my ssd (see pic)

Discus and support 6 instances of small unallocated space on my ssd (see pic) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have 6 instances of small unallocated space(each around 1GB or less) on my ssd. I've tried using EaseUS Partition Master11.0 as well as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JimmyQ, Oct 22, 2017.

1. JimmyQ Win User

6 instances of small unallocated space on my ssd (see pic)

Hello,

I have 6 instances of small unallocated space(each around 1GB or less) on my ssd. I've tried using EaseUS Partition Master11.0 as well as AOMEI Partition Pro to merge the unallocated space but the option to merge doesn't exist or is grayed out. If someone could teach me why this is and perhaps how I can merge the unallocated space would be great. ~Jim

6 instances of small unallocated space on my ssd (see pic) [​IMG]

6 instances of small unallocated space on my ssd (see pic) [​IMG]

:)

JimmyQ, Oct 22, 2017
  2. Rohn007 Win User

Transfering storage

Posting a screen capture will speed the process up.

There are a few possibilities:

- hybrid HD with small built in SSD

- dual drive small SSD (128GB) + large HD (1TB)

- single drive with a small C: drive partition plus a large unallocated space.

Gussing is a wasted effort.

Rohn007, Oct 22, 2017
  3. lacrumb Win User
    Moved from 256GB to 1TB Drive - Cloned Using Macrium Reflect - Now I have 700 Gigs of Unallocated Space

I am sitting with 6 partitions on my MBR disk on my test laptop. 2 primary and 4 logical. It is 500GB SSD

On My desk top I changed to GPT and have 11 drives and 3 unallocated spaces. It is a 500GB SSD

lacrumb, Oct 22, 2017
  4. 6 instances of small unallocated space on my ssd (see pic)

FreeBooter, Oct 22, 2017
  5. EaseUS Partition Master 12.5 is out and it has the merge operation.

Josey Wales, Oct 22, 2017
  6. spunk Win User
    spunk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

6 instances of small unallocated space on my ssd (see pic)

1. 6 instances of small unallocated space on my ssd (see pic) - Similar Threads - instances small unallocated

2. Unallocated space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unallocated space: Hello guys,I have a 1tb hard disk and for some time I cannot use 800gb unallocated space.. I tried all the tutorials and nothing, every time I try to create a new volume it appears "the volume size is too small for the selected file system".. I have windows 10 because my...
  3. SSD missing space, no unallocated space either.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SSD missing space, no unallocated space either.: I'm running windows 10. I cloned my 512GB SSD to a larger 1TB SSD using clonezilla. Everything works great, but the disk size is still 512GB on the new 1TB SSD. BUT, there is no "unallocated space" See screen capture below. Disk 0 is 1TB SSD, but the total size is wrong at...
  4. SSD missing space, no unallocated space either.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD missing space, no unallocated space either.: I'm running windows 10. I cloned my 512GB SSD to a larger 1TB SSD using clonezilla. Everything works great, but the disk size is still 512GB on the new 1TB SSD. BUT, there is no "unallocated space" See screen capture below. Disk 0 is 1TB SSD, but the total size is wrong at...
  5. SSD missing space, no unallocated space either.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. SSD missing space, no unallocated space either

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SSD missing space, no unallocated space either: When I was under Windows Setup while installing Windows 10, I've deleted a partition. The GBs weren't reallocated to my SSD. Checked in CMD with diskpart as well as in disk management but I can't find any unallocated space either....
  7. Unallocated space

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unallocated space: After installing Windows 10, SSD has 580GB unallocated space. How can I get this space back without loosing data on SSD? submitted by /u/zxasassa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j95oxj/unallocated_space/
  8. unallocated space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unallocated space: My external drive shows two partitions. one of which is unallocated. I am not able to recover this partition. I have posted pictures of the options I get when I click on the partitions. I tried some partition recovery tools but was unable to recover. what option do I have...
  9. Can i merge unallocated space on SSD?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can i merge unallocated space on SSD?: [img] Can i merge the 4.88gb into the 926.63gb? 134244
  10. Can i merge unallocated space on SSD?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can i merge unallocated space on SSD?: [img] Can i merge the 4.88gb into the 926.63gb? 134244