6 Things Microsoft didn't talk about announcing Windows 10

Discus and support 6 Things Microsoft didn't talk about announcing Windows 10 in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Microsoft had a big day yesterday and unless you were living under a rock, you likely saw the announcement of Windows 10. The preview, which is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Read more...

Brink, Oct 1, 2014
  2. Coke Robot Win User

Seems pretty obvious as this was just a test taster for the enterprise. It makes sense, enterprise have their own preview, consumers will have their own preview, and then developers will have their own preview when everything is basically set in stone.

Then GA.

:)

Coke Robot, Oct 1, 2014
  3. Zandor Win User
    Window 10 and Nikon D7000 dslr

I'm sorry but this is a windows issue we are not talking about software compatibly issues. We are talking about windows not seeing the files on our cameras. windows 10 see's the cameras and the drives in the cameras. but windows 10 does not see the sub folders
    on the drive. the link you posted is about software not being compatible with windows 10. I hope this gives you a better understanding of our issue.

Zandor, Oct 1, 2014
  4. Joel Ivory Johnson Win User

Will you get flash..

We don't know.

As far as forthcoming features go you'll find that you won't get an answer until there has either been an announcement talking about a feature or some form of the product is released (usually as a beta) which allows people to examine
    what will come. In the case of Flash there have been no announcements from Microsoft or Adobe.

Not speaking about Windows Phone specifically if you find an employee that does know of things yet to come the employee may be restrained by an NDA from answering your questions.

The only statement given on Flash thus far was from Ballmer on 10 February 2010 when he answered "We are not opposed to having Flash on Windows Phone" at the announcement of what was then called "Windows Phone 7 Series."

Joel Ivory Johnson, Oct 1, 2014
Thema:

6 Things Microsoft didn't talk about announcing Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Things Microsoft didn't

1. Weird things start happening when I join any Microsoft Windows Forum~

in Browsers and Email
    Weird things start happening when I join any Microsoft Windows Forum~: How closely is this group tied in Directly with Microsoft Corporation? Anytime I join any group that offers help with MS Windows 10 I start getting unsolicited bug about trying MS-Edge. If I need help I will ask for it! The first MS related forums was Microsoft...
  2. Microsoft please stop making things difficult in Edge!

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft please stop making things difficult in Edge!: 1) When I open a new tab (in Edge) theres a very good chance I know what website I want to go to so why don't you make the url box viewable by default when you open a new tab? Why do I need to click the empty space to make the url box open? Whats the advantage of doing this?...
  3. The strangest thing i ever saw on my pc. Thank you Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Support
    The strangest thing i ever saw on my pc. Thank you Microsoft...: hey guys, i put this here for everyone to read, but it should be in Updates etc. I posted a thread in Updates & Software, no luck, but i had (see pic) a blue screen of death when trying to update to build 14316 (hope i am right here), was on build 14295. When...
  4. All Things Mobile at Microsoft Build 2017

in Windows 10 News
    All Things Mobile at Microsoft Build 2017: We released the Xamarin SDKs as a part of Visual Studio a year ago, open sourcing them in the process. Since then, we’ve been busy improving the experience of mobile developers using Visual Studio, launching iOS simulator remoting, Workbooks, Inspector, the Xamarin.Forms...
  5. Microsoft Bringing Internet of Things to life @ World Congress IT 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Bringing Internet of Things to life @ World Congress IT 2017: The decreasing cost of IoT sensors. The increase in mobile devices. The scale of cloud-based platforms. Advances in traditional analytics as well as machine learning and artificial intelligence. These are the trends that will enable almost every industry to adopt and...
  6. what are the common things you need a microsoft account for?

in Windows 10 Support
    what are the common things you need a microsoft account for?: 1. you dont need a microsoft account to update 10, yes? 2. what are the common things you need a microsoft account for? 107121
  7. Do unexpected things with Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Do unexpected things with Microsoft Edge: We’re eight days to launch! Next up in our series where we’re talking about cool features in Windows 10 is Microsoft Edge. The all-new browser designed to go beyond browsing to help you do more on the web. With inking capabilities built-in, you can write* or type directly on...