Windows 10: 6 Things Microsoft didn't talk about announcing Windows 10

Discus and support 6 Things Microsoft didn't talk about announcing Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft had a big day yesterday and unless you were living under a rock, you likely saw the announcement of Windows 10. The preview, which is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

6 Things Microsoft didn't talk about announcing Windows 10

Read more...

Brink, Sep 30, 2014

2. Seems pretty obvious as this was just a test taster for the enterprise. It makes sense, enterprise have their own preview, consumers will have their own preview, and then developers will have their own preview when everything is basically set in stone.

Then GA.

:)

Coke Robot, Sep 30, 2014
  3. Zandor Win User
    Window 10 and Nikon D7000 dslr

I'm sorry but this is a windows issue we are not talking about software compatibly issues. We are talking about windows not seeing the files on our cameras. windows 10 see's the cameras and the drives in the cameras. but windows 10 does not see the sub folders
    on the drive. the link you posted is about software not being compatible with windows 10. I hope this gives you a better understanding of our issue.

Zandor, Sep 30, 2014
  4. 6 Things Microsoft didn't talk about announcing Windows 10

Will you get flash..

We don't know.

As far as forthcoming features go you'll find that you won't get an answer until there has either been an announcement talking about a feature or some form of the product is released (usually as a beta) which allows people to examine
    what will come. In the case of Flash there have been no announcements from Microsoft or Adobe.

Not speaking about Windows Phone specifically if you find an employee that does know of things yet to come the employee may be restrained by an NDA from answering your questions.

The only statement given on Flash thus far was from Ballmer on 10 February 2010 when he answered "We are not opposed to having Flash on Windows Phone" at the announcement of what was then called "Windows Phone 7 Series."

Joel Ivory Johnson, Sep 30, 2014
Thema:

6 Things Microsoft didn't talk about announcing Windows 10

1. 6 Things Microsoft didn't talk about announcing Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Things Microsoft didn't

2. is it possible to talk to a live person at Microsoft about hackers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is it possible to talk to a live person at Microsoft about hackers: I need to talk to a real person at Microsoft about my computr being hacked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-talk-to-a-live-person-at/9b9f696a-e6a6-4396-9c06-07a358774049
  3. Announcing .NET 6 Preview 6

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET 6 Preview 6: We are happy to release .NET 6 Preview 6. Preview 6 is the second to last preview before we enter the RC period. There will be two RCs. This release itself is relatively small, while Preview 7 will be bigger. After that, we’re down to quality fixes until the final...
  4. One thing Microsoft didn't discuss: Windows 11 privacy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    One thing Microsoft didn't discuss: Windows 11 privacy: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/n1ght_w1ng08 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/o84nrk/one_thing_microsoft_didnt_discuss_windows_11/
  5. Microsoft to fix one of the worst things about Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to fix one of the worst things about Windows 10: Windows 10 does a good job at being a desktop operating system. It’s robust, solid, fully-featured and capable, but botched Windows Update process is Microsoft’s biggest problem currently. Windows is installed on hundreds of millions of devices all over the world with...
  6. Microsoft to fix the worst thing about Windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to fix the worst thing about Windows 10 updates: Microsoft could be planning a major overhaul of how features and updates are delivered to Windows 10. Currently, Windows 10 updates and features are delivered twice a year via built-in Windows Update page. This could change soon, according to a new reference in preview builds...
  7. This new Microsoft App everyone is talking about!!!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    This new Microsoft App everyone is talking about!!!!!: Why can't you people(MICROSOFT) and all other companies, leave well enough alone?!!!! Since you made changes I can't open my HP windows 10 laptop without the new window coming on, which states all the great things, but then when you try and open it up it says you need a new...
  8. Microsoft Is Talking About Windows 10’s Quality, But Changing Nothing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Is Talking About Windows 10’s Quality, But Changing Nothing: This should be of interest to Windows 10 users --- https://www.howtogeek.com/fyi/microsoft-is-talking-about-windows-10s-quality-but-changing-nothing/...
  9. EVERY THING ABOUT WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EVERY THING ABOUT WINDOWS 10: your windows 10 is the most unfriendly software that you ever created!!! I hate windows 10, it came with my computer without my knowing about it! you have too many links for a very simple questions and then you "ask the community" board!!! WINDOS 10 IS STUPID TRASH!!!...
  10. Microsoft is getting things ready for Windows 10 Redstone 6 update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is getting things ready for Windows 10 Redstone 6 update: With Windows 10 Redstone 5 already close to entering the stabilization process, Microsoft has started developing new builds of Redstone 6 update (also known as 19H1). The biggest changes in Windows 10 will be introduced with Redstone 6 and the update is due in the spring of...