Windows 10: 6 times installing the same update anti virus.

Discus and support 6 times installing the same update anti virus. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Cant you stop with the same definition anti virus? 6 times already it says each time, installed successfully. What is going on with you people? I want... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by EdwardMcNatt, May 25, 2019.

1. 6 times installing the same update anti virus.

Cant you stop with the same definition anti virus? 6 times already it says each time, installed successfully. What is going on with you people? I want it to stop!

:)

EdwardMcNatt, May 25, 2019
  2. Laurijan Win User

The importance of updates on a post-virus install

Since WinXP SP2 I have had 0 problem with being connected to the internet before all updates were in place and a anti-virus installed.

Laurijan, May 25, 2019
  3. random Win User
    Time to renew my anti virus or go elsewhere?

My suggestion is to move onto freeware anti-virus like AVG.

I wouldn't bother with an anti-virus at home tbh all it does is use up PC resources. Your browser should be smart enough to tell you nowadays that you're entering malicious/harmful sites, through this I haven't encountered any annoying viruses or destructive for years. Although I'd definitely install one for my parents and the young ones as they are the most likely to click on ads with weight loss content or a girl flaunting her bum. *Laugh :laugh:

random, May 25, 2019
  4. Munki Win User

6 times installing the same update anti virus.

New Anti-Virus needed for a gamer

I ran a computer I built for 6+ months with absolutely nothing, sadly i have harder time when I have an anti-virus installed.

Munki, May 25, 2019
Thema:

6 times installing the same update anti virus.

1. 6 times installing the same update anti virus. - Similar Threads - times installing same

2. anti virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    anti virus: I BOUGHT A ACER ASPIRER 3 LAPTOP ON EBAY , I AM HAPPY WITH IT WAS NEW ONE OPENED BUT NOT USED ,I BOUGHT IT ON THE 09/2O21 BUT IT PREINSTALLED ANTIVRUS ON NORTON AND McAfee ? not sure if they are same company , but i am getting pestered by emails , and pop-ups when I TRY TO...
  3. Do anti virus and anti malware programs do the same thing?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do anti virus and anti malware programs do the same thing?: I've read in the past that one shouldn't run more than one anti viral app at a time to avoid slowing down my desktop or run into conflicts. I've been running Webroot SecureAnywhere simultaneously with MalwareBytes Premium going with the theory that they do different things....
  4. anti-virus update

anti-virus update: I keep getting notification that I need a new app to update my antivirus in Windows Defender which is said to be out of date. When I try to get it from the Microsoft store, as instructed, it cannot be found. What is going on?...
  5. Anti-virus

Anti-virus: I turned off windows anti-virus temporarily. And after that, it says my antivirus is managed by my organization. Do you have any ideas on how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/anti-virus/e4ee73b4-9a3b-49bf-a111-30b138c063d6
  6. Anti virus not getting updated

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Anti virus not getting updated: I am getting the message your antivirus is managed by your organization. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anti-virus-not-getting-updated/36c86f9e-7959-4f6e-abb0-d213377c4fb3
  7. Updating Anti Virus

Updating Anti Virus: Can you please show me how and what to upgrade and update the anti virus, and what is the better anti virus for windows 10. thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/updating-anti-virus/8cc994b8-6eee-4e22-a265-59cb7fe2553d
  8. update anti virus protection

update anti virus protection: update anti virus protection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/update-anti-virus-protection/2bfbafc1-1075-4f4c-b522-0771fbb902ed
  9. install anti-virus kaspersky

install anti-virus kaspersky: Hi When I,M trying to install kaspersky, the setup window does not appear on my laptop windows 10 x64 And The program icon changes its shape https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/install-anti-virus-kaspersky/bc716771-8056-4aa0-8639-4375aee30160
  10. same download 6 times

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    same download 6 times: [img] I checked my d/l on windows 10 and I had 6 successful downloads all were the same as you know the d/l on windows 10 is auto did anyone else have this 29805