Windows 10: 60 Fps or more

Discus and support 60 Fps or more in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi so i play a game called krunker on my surface Pro 3 and i Get 60 fps for like to games and after like to games i get 20 fps and its really Annoying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by St0Rmz69, May 27, 2020.

1. St0Rmz69 Win User

60 Fps or more

Hi so i play a game called krunker on my surface Pro 3 and i Get 60 fps for like to games and after like to games i get 20 fps and its really Annoying and Intel says they cant update my driver its a Intel® Core™ i5-4300U CPU @ 1.90GHz so someone please help me

:)

St0Rmz69, May 27, 2020
  2. Krystian. Win User

FPS in some games are being capped at 60 FPS.

In fullscreen: 60 fps (stuck)

Windowed fullscreen : 150+ fps

Krystian., May 27, 2020
  3. Krystian. Win User

I Uninstalled drivers and installed it again. My integrated gpu is getting over the 60 fps easily but I have fps drops. So it's second gpu's problem

Krystian., May 27, 2020
  4. Krystian. Win User

60 Fps or more

But I mean those games can easily run in 150+ fps when I am playing fullscreen in window. I mean my fps are just stuck at 60

Krystian., May 27, 2020
Thema:

60 Fps or more

1. 60 Fps or more - Similar Threads - Fps more

2. Fps drops for 10-20 seconds and then going back to normal and happening again after 2-4 mins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fps drops for 10-20 seconds and then going back to normal and happening again after 2-4 mins: Hello i have a Hp pavillion gaming laptop which has amd ryzen 5600h3.30ghz, 8 gigs of ram7.34 usable for some reason and gtx 1650 in it. it was working fine for 3 years but suddenly 3-4 days ago it started getting fps drops in almost all games. i used to play csgo 2 at...
  3. Fps drops for 10-20 seconds and then going back to normal and happening again after 2-4 mins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fps drops for 10-20 seconds and then going back to normal and happening again after 2-4 mins: Hello i have a Hp pavillion gaming laptop which has amd ryzen 5600h3.30ghz, 8 gigs of ram7.34 usable for some reason and gtx 1650 in it. it was working fine for 3 years but suddenly 3-4 days ago it started getting fps drops in almost all games. i used to play csgo 2 at...
  4. Fps drops for 10-20 seconds and then going back to normal and happening again after 2-4 mins

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Fps drops and Stuttering on all games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fps drops and Stuttering on all games: Pc specs: Ryzen 7 7800x3d RTX 4070 superMag b650 Tomahawk wifiSamsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB 32gb ram Corsair Rm850 gold plusI updated all bios and drivers. Reinstalled them as well. Did a full Windows reinstall. Temps are below 80 degrees Celsius for both CPU and GPU. Usage...
  6. How do I get more FPS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get more FPS: Hello,I have a big problem with my FPS. They dropped from an average 120 to 5 three days ago. I have reinstalled Windows and much more but nothing happens. I have enough space left on my computer 140gb and I installed all updates needed for Windows and my Nvidia grafikcard....
  7. How do I get more FPS

How do I get more FPS: Hello,I have a big problem with my FPS. They dropped from an average 120 to 5 three days ago. I have reinstalled Windows and much more but nothing happens. I have enough space left on my computer 140gb and I installed all updates needed for Windows and my Nvidia grafikcard....
  8. I used to get more than 150 FPS in VALORANT but all of a sudden im getting about 70 FPS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I used to get more than 150 FPS in VALORANT but all of a sudden im getting about 70 FPS: I bought this laptop about 2 or 3 months ago and i used to get more than 150 fps now its less than 70 fps all of a sudden.And its not low only in valorant, I can notice the drop in all the other games aswell. please help me get back to 150 fpslaptop specs :-MSI GF63...
  9. I used to get more than 150 FPS in VALORANT but all of a sudden im getting about 70 FPS

I used to get more than 150 FPS in VALORANT but all of a sudden im getting about 70 FPS: I bought this laptop about 2 or 3 months ago and i used to get more than 150 fps now its less than 70 fps all of a sudden.And its not low only in valorant, I can notice the drop in all the other games aswell. please help me get back to 150 fpslaptop specs :-MSI GF63...
  10. restarting pc for more fps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    restarting pc for more fps: always when i boot up my pc it's having low fps in games and after a quick restart it's normal again but im pretty sure restartintg so often could damage your pc. Does anybody know how to fix it so i don't have to restart the pc every single time i boot it up? submitted by...