Windows 10: 60 to 30fps using Windows 10 'Trim' Feature

Discus and support 60 to 30fps using Windows 10 'Trim' Feature in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been using this tool for a while now as it is super convenient. I hadn't used it in about a month, but now, it is capping the output at 30fps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tedats, Sep 1, 2019.

1. tedats Win User

60 to 30fps using Windows 10 'Trim' Feature

I have been using this tool for a while now as it is super convenient.

I hadn't used it in about a month, but now, it is capping the output at 30fps for the trimmed video.

I'm super sad this has changed.

Before, when it worked:

https://youtu.be/NtOvBC82HVI?t=168

Now, when it doesn't:

https://youtu.be/X-X_-tRc_xs?t=112

My question is: WTHeck!?!?! 60 to 30fps using Windows 10 'Trim' Feature :)

Please could you advise?

Thanks!

Thomas

:)

tedats, Sep 1, 2019

2. Trimming in windows 10 photo app now reduces frames from 60 to 30

In the past when i tried to trim gameplay clips i had recorded using the photo app They kept their original smoothness and ran at 60fps. Now when i watch the recordings they are in 60fps but when i trim and save them with the photos app, the trimmed version
    is saved at what looks between 15-30fps and it looks horribly choppy and stuttery. Please help me.

OliverConlon, Sep 1, 2019
  3. A-Data Ships XPG SX95 and S592 SSDs with New Windows 7 TRIM Firmware

Hmm somethings a miss there, namely the fact there are only 3 features listed twice *Roll Eyes 60 to 30fps using Windows 10 'Trim' Feature :rolleyes:

InTeL-iNsIdE, Sep 1, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

1. 60 to 30fps using Windows 10 'Trim' Feature - Similar Threads - 30fps using 'Trim'

2. Windows 10 laptop using 60% RAM while idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 laptop using 60% RAM while idle: Hello, So recently I have noticed during gaming that my RAM usage is extremely high, it would be at ~60/70% while idle and 90/100% while gaming. I have 8gb RAM and for some reason, my ''User'' in Task Manager only uses 1,5gb of ram yet the total usage is 50%. Could anybody...
  3. Windows 10 laptop using 60% RAM while idle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 laptop using 60% RAM while idle: Hello, So recently I have noticed during gaming that my RAM usage is extremely high, it would be at ~60/70% while idle and 90/100% while gaming. I have 8gb RAM and for some reason, my ''User'' in Task Manager only uses 1,5gb of ram yet the total usage is 50%. Could anybody...
  4. Windows 10 laptop using 60% RAM while idle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. HDD trim feature not working as expected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HDD trim feature not working as expected: Is there a reason Storage Optimiser needs to trim my Western Digital Red 12tb HDD and errors about it to event viewer? Event id 264 in any case. That one is new to me. submitted by /u/denny76 [link] [comments]...
  6. Photos app not showing 'Trim' feature.

Photos app not showing 'Trim' feature.: I've collected lots of clips to then trim down to a specific part to then throw into a editing software and make a compilation. They're all 2 minute clips captured with MEDAL for me to then Trim the part I need. I've done it before and the 'trim' feature showed on the...
  7. SSD Trim Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SSD Trim Windows 10: If TRIM is scheduled to run automatically weekly does your computer have to be TURNED ON for it to run? Thanks Bany.. 167625
  8. Miracast locks PC at 30fps

Miracast locks PC at 30fps: TL;DR - When connected to my TV via Miracast, my PC is locked to 30FPS My kids like to watch me game on my laptop, but are always fighting over who gets to sit next to me for the best view. To fix this, i bought a microsoft wireless display adapter so i can cast it to the...
  9. Trimming Videos in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trimming Videos in Windows 10: Why are videos disproportionately smaller after trimming in Windows 10? For instance, if I trim 5 seconds 25% off of a 20 second video the size in megabytes is reduced by lets say 80%. Note: There is topic that fits this question...
  10. Trimming in windows 10 photo app now reduces frames from 60 to 30

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trimming in windows 10 photo app now reduces frames from 60 to 30: In the past when i tried to trim gameplay clips i had recorded using the photo app They kept their original smoothness and ran at 60fps. Now when i watch the recordings they are in 60fps but when i trim and save them with the photos app, the trimmed version is saved at what...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to trim in 60fps in windows

2. win smoothness on 30fps

3. 30fps to 60fps on windows 10