Windows 10: 6008 code

Discus and support 6008 code in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, maybe once in a month my PC turns off unexpectedly, it was maybe 3 times already and all of them were in Google Chrome while I was opening, closing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Арзыбек Казикулов, Oct 24, 2020.

1. 6008 code

Hi, maybe once in a month my PC turns off unexpectedly, it was maybe 3 times already and all of them were in Google Chrome while I was opening, closing and watching tabs, nothing special. I saved event log and it says it's 6008 code, 000A0 code. I checked, it means something with power. What should I do about it? Maybe I should make my RAM run on less frequency? I can show my Event Data if someone will say me what's ok to show and what's better not to show, because there was a warning that it might have some information about my PC, I guess. Also I can show my PC characteristics, what's strange it's that I don't get something like this even when I play games. Also I builded my PC recently, should I check it because of that?

:)

Арзыбек Казикулов, Oct 24, 2020
  2. ouhlala Win User
    ouhlala, Oct 24, 2020
  3. trt740 Win User
    Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Try3 Win User

6008 code

Thema:

6008 code

1. 6008 code - Similar Threads - 6008 code

2. Event 6008 The previous system shutdown was unexpected for ASUS TUF A17

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 6008 The previous system shutdown was unexpected for ASUS TUF A17: Asus A17 TUF706IU-AS76 AMD Ryzen 7 4800H, 32GB RAM, 1TB NVMe SSD, GTX1660Ti 6GBI usually connect my laptop with two monitors one via HDMI and the other via the typeC port and always plug with power. My HDMI screen main screen is having all kinds of trouble when it is spare...
  3. Event 6008 The previous system shutdown was unexpected for ASUS TUF A17

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event 6008 The previous system shutdown was unexpected for ASUS TUF A17: Asus A17 TUF706IU-AS76 AMD Ryzen 7 4800H, 32GB RAM, 1TB NVMe SSD, GTX1660Ti 6GBI usually connect my laptop with two monitors one via HDMI and the other via the typeC port and always plug with power. My HDMI screen main screen is having all kinds of trouble when it is spare...
  4. PC restarts after swapping monitors error 6008

PC restarts after swapping monitors error 6008: Hi!I'm working from home sometimes and have my work computer connected to the same two monitors I use for my private PC. I also use a USB switch to swap the keyboard, mouse and headset between the two PCs ATEN US224.When I put my private PC in idle or in power saver mode, and...
  5. PC restarts after swapping monitors error 6008

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC restarts after swapping monitors error 6008: Hi!I'm working from home sometimes and have my work computer connected to the same two monitors I use for my private PC. I also use a USB switch to swap the keyboard, mouse and headset between the two PCs ATEN US224.When I put my private PC in idle or in power saver mode, and...
  6. PC restarts after swapping monitors error 6008

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. System keeps freezing, screen blanking Errors 41 and 6008

System keeps freezing, screen blanking Errors 41 and 6008: I've run into several issues with my system, and every few days, my system would randomly lock up with a blank screen. I have attached 300+ event logs that details my issue.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nkX91l3NUSidTuFFEkAglTUEBULa1atQ/view?usp=sharing...
  8. System keeps freezing, screen blanking Errors 41 and 6008

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System keeps freezing, screen blanking Errors 41 and 6008: I've run into several issues with my system, and every few days, my system would randomly lock up with a blank screen. I have attached 300+ event logs that details my issue.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nkX91l3NUSidTuFFEkAglTUEBULa1atQ/view?usp=sharing...
  9. event veiwer 6008

in Windows 10 Gaming
    event veiwer 6008: why my computer shut down unexpected?- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="EventLog" /> <EventID Qualifiers="32768">6008</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>2</Level> <Task>0</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode>...
  10. 6008 Error Code

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    6008 Error Code: While playing a specific game Rainbow Six Seige, I keep crashing. The computer screen goes black and the CPU FANS Take off. Its a hard hang. Power draw for the CPU goes off the chart. Any help would be appreciated. Here is the Error Code: -System -Provider [ Name] EventLog...