Windows 10: 6008 code

Discus and support 6008 code in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, maybe once in a month my PC turns off unexpectedly, it was maybe 3 times already and all of them were in Google Chrome while I was opening, closing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Арзыбек Казикулов, Oct 24, 2020.

1. 6008 code

Hi, maybe once in a month my PC turns off unexpectedly, it was maybe 3 times already and all of them were in Google Chrome while I was opening, closing and watching tabs, nothing special. I saved event log and it says it's 6008 code, 000A0 code. I checked, it means something with power. What should I do about it? Maybe I should make my RAM run on less frequency? I can show my Event Data if someone will say me what's ok to show and what's better not to show, because there was a warning that it might have some information about my PC, I guess. Also I can show my PC characteristics, what's strange it's that I don't get something like this even when I play games. Also I builded my PC recently, should I check it because of that?

:)

Арзыбек Казикулов, Oct 24, 2020
  2. ouhlala Win User
    ouhlala, Oct 24, 2020
  3. trt740 Win User
    Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Try3 Win User

6008 code

Thema:

6008 code

1. 6008 code - Similar Threads - 6008 code

2. Random shutdowns Event ID 6008

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random shutdowns Event ID 6008: Hello, Over the past month I've had 10 random shutdown events. Checking temperatures seemed to indicate nothing wrong, though I did also clean the case of my PC for good measure. The hardware seems fine, the memory has no issues, the hard drives seem fine. There was an...
  3. Spontaneous 6008 eventlog error and volmgr 161 while playing poe

Spontaneous 6008 eventlog error and volmgr 161 while playing poe: Hello, i'm getting 6008event error and volmgr 161 when playing path of exile. It happens at a random times. Sometimes it takes couple of minutes sometimes it dosen't happen at all while playing all day. It only happens on this game. All other games can play all day even if...
  4. 6008 Error Computer keeps crashing blank screen / blue screen and have to restart or force...

6008 Error Computer keeps crashing blank screen / blue screen and have to restart or force...: - It Please help me... i have troubleshoot everyway i can online and even contacted NVIDIA live support hoping to fix this. It has only been happening in recent 1month or so. everytime i switch on my computer and play first game of the day dota or cod 2 this happens. i have...
  5. BSOD- Relating to error 6008 and 2004

BSOD- Relating to error 6008 and 2004: I've been experiencing frequent blue screens but only when im gaming, whenever i bsod i check blue screen viewer and an assortment of ntoskrnl.exe, hal.dll,win32kbase.sys,FLTMGR.SYS, in event viewer, applications there is always an event 2004 in applications and in system, a...
  6. Asphalt 9 and error: Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Asphalt 9 and error: Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008: Hello, Dear! I wanted to buy a season pass, but I get an error. Can this problem be solved? What does this error mean? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-9-and-error-transaction-failed-error-0-0-2/111af777-18ab-46e4-8fc9-d8a3a431fad3
  7. Laptop Shut Down - Event ID 6008, 41 Kernel-Power

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop Shut Down - Event ID 6008, 41 Kernel-Power: ***moved on english forum*** Very similarly to this question, my laptop shut down randomly for a third time this week. Every shut-down occurred slightly after I waked my laptop from a prolonged sleep state probably was in hibernation. When I checked the Event Viewer, there...
  8. 6008 Error Code

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    6008 Error Code: While playing a specific game Rainbow Six Seige, I keep crashing. The computer screen goes black and the CPU FANS Take off. Its a hard hang. Power draw for the CPU goes off the chart. Any help would be appreciated. Here is the Error Code: -System -Provider [ Name] EventLog...
  9. event id 6008

event id 6008: i have updated my graphics driver recently. 30 mins ago, my computer restarted itself 3-4 times. it is ok for now. here are my event logs all same log -<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> -<System> <Provider Name="EventLog" />...
  10. Event ID 6008

Event ID 6008: Hi there, Every time I get this error I got so confused that I am even using the PC at that specific time and it told me there was a unexpected system shutdown. I searched the whole event viewer at that specific time and all I got is nothing. I did got a unexpected...