Windows 10: 6008 Error Computer keeps crashing blank screen / blue screen and have to restart or force...

Discus and support 6008 Error Computer keeps crashing blank screen / blue screen and have to restart or force... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; - It Please help me... i have troubleshoot everyway i can online and even contacted NVIDIA live support hoping to fix this. It has only been happening... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ATCKAY, Sep 10, 2020.

1. ATCKAY Win User

6008 Error Computer keeps crashing blank screen / blue screen and have to restart or force...

-

It Please help me... i have troubleshoot everyway i can online and even contacted NVIDIA live support hoping to fix this. It has only been happening in recent 1month or so. everytime i switch on my computer and play first game of the day dota or cod 2 this happens. i have been trying to figure out for the whole month. I was told by the shop that i purchase that i would have to leave my computer there for 2 weeks for them to check which i am unable to do so as i need my computer for work. I just purchased my computer last year april.

MSI B450,

Graphics MSI RTX 2060 6GB OC, TX M series 650W PSU 80plus gold,
    Microsoft 10, AMD Ryzen 5 2600X AM4 4.25GHZ,
    Samsung M.2 860 EVO 250GB, Seagate 2TB 3.5" Barracuda 7200rpm Sata drive 6GPS

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

- <System>
    <Provider Name="EventLog" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="32768">6008</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreatedSystemTime="2020-09-07T13:10:47.4053276Z" />
    <EventRecordID>10295</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation/>
    <Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-K9UEITH</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    - <EventData>
    <Data>8:56:17 PM</Data>
    <Data>‎9/‎7/‎2020</Data>
    <Data />
    <Data />
    <Data>69078</Data>
    <Data />
    <Data />
    <Binary>E4070900010007001400380011007503E4070900010007000C00380011007503600900003C000000010000006009000001000000B00400000000000000000000</Binary>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

ATCKAY, Sep 10, 2020
  2. JKILE Win User

Crash/blue screen

First, if this is in wrong place, I apologize, but this is first time to site and a couple times browsing could not find similiar discussion. I have had 2-3 blue screens, and a couple of blank screens in last 3-4-5 days, with internet explorer 2 sessions, one while windows update, and one just sitting quiet. MY operating system is; Vista Home Primium,Gateway manufactor,model LX6810-01, x64-based PC, processor intel Quad Q8200 @2.33 Ghz,2336mghz, 8 GB RAM.

Here is some errors and listings on "event view log". 1). gupdate(either component that gives rise to event is not on computer or installation is corrupt.) 2).Loadperf???
    3). WMI(Error) (Event can not be delivered thru this filter until the problem is corrected.).
    4). 4 Sidebyside errors 5). LicCtrlService error. There was also an application error from yesterday. From yesterday and other days a Warning(Windows has detected your registry file is in use by other application or service. There was another warning about restart for Steam application.

Now finially, a lot of the numbered listings, I listed, are repeated repeatedly over the last month or so(when I scrolled thru event log). So in closing can you all point in a direction to look into, I am a complete noobie about fixing problem. You'd have to be very specific.
    If your site has a pay service, I'm okay with that. Now, one last thing. What ever is going on, seems to happened once and then computer runs fine after, all day!!

Thanks,

JMKile

JKILE, Sep 10, 2020
  3. Egghead14 Win User
    Application crash and blue or blank screen error

Hi,

I experienced crash, blue screen error, and blank screen error when i playing game. Is that happen because my games?

Egghead14, Sep 10, 2020
  4. 6008 Error Computer keeps crashing blank screen / blue screen and have to restart or force...

my system keeps on crashing. (blue screen)

Hello Harrison,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to troubleshoot blue screen issues
    on Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

6008 Error Computer keeps crashing blank screen / blue screen and have to restart or force...

1. 6008 Error Computer keeps crashing blank screen / blue screen and have to restart or force... - Similar Threads - 6008 Error Computer

2. System keeps freezing, screen blanking Errors 41 and 6008

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System keeps freezing, screen blanking Errors 41 and 6008: I've run into several issues with my system, and every few days, my system would randomly lock up with a blank screen. I have attached 300+ event logs that details my issue.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nkX91l3NUSidTuFFEkAglTUEBULa1atQ/view?usp=sharing...
  3. System keeps freezing, screen blanking Errors 41 and 6008

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System keeps freezing, screen blanking Errors 41 and 6008: I've run into several issues with my system, and every few days, my system would randomly lock up with a blank screen. I have attached 300+ event logs that details my issue.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nkX91l3NUSidTuFFEkAglTUEBULa1atQ/view?usp=sharing...
  4. Blue Screen event id 6008 error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen event id 6008 error: I've been getting this error since I installed a new ssd M.2 Corsair MP600 in my Aorus Ultra gaiming 2.0 z370 . At the begining the ssd didn't show up in the bios, when I upgraded it to the lastest version F15 it started to show. No dump files created and crashes only occur...
  5. Laptop keeps crashing w/blue error screens & restarting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop keeps crashing w/blue error screens & restarting: I've got an HP Pavilion x360. Doesn't matter what I'm doing, it'll freeze then crash into a blue error screen. I've received multiple error codes: BAD_POOL_CALLER, CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, KERNEL_MODE_TRAP or something like that, REFERENCE_BY_POINTER... I've tried updating my...
  6. Forced restart and various blue screen errors

Forced restart and various blue screen errors: Hello all. I have a peculiar situation.I bought a new Dell XPS 15 with Windows 10 Home. When I set it up, I had to do initial updates and all was fine for two weeks until yesterday - the whole system went crazy. I kept getting Blue Screen messages upon boot and during the...
  7. Blank blue screen after restart?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blank blue screen after restart?: Sometimes when I restart, it leaves me on a blank blue screen with 'no signal' and it takes far too long to Start or doesn't restart at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-blue-screen-after-restart/93bc6f1c-7f90-4ca8-a193-19a36972dcba
  8. Blank Blue Screen, Then Crash???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blank Blue Screen, Then Crash???: I'm trying to install windows 10 on a new computer, but whenever I boot to the USB I loaded windows onto it loads for a bit then I see a quick flash of the windows logo then a literal blue screen with no writing and then to top it off after a while the computer just crashes,...
  9. Application crash and blue or blank screen error

Application crash and blue or blank screen error: Hi, I experienced crash, blue screen error, and blank screen error when i playing game. Is that happen because my games? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-crash-and-blue-or-blank-screen-error/13a76f69-818f-4d9f-9184-8f30a5c21575
  10. Computer Keeps Crashing and Blue Screening

Computer Keeps Crashing and Blue Screening: I want to play some games and a couple weeks ago I was able to play but I just got back from college and when I go to start a game, my computer freezes and everything crashes. It either crashes or just blue screens whenever I try to start and play any game, I can't even get...