Windows 10: 64 architecture

Discus and support 64 architecture in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi , so i kept having this dll issue and after searching , i found that one file in system 32 had a 64 architecture , how can i fix this issue ?thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by es-FaresSayed2024, May 2, 2024.

1. 64 architecture

Hi , so i kept having this dll issue and after searching , i found that one file in system 32 had a 64 architecture , how can i fix this issue ?thanks in advance

:)

es-FaresSayed2024, May 2, 2024

2. Changing OS architecture.

Hello,

I am trying to change my Windows 10 operating system architecture from 32 to 64 bit.

These are the steps I have taken:

• Downloaded the 64 bit Windows 10 ISO from Windows Media Creator
    • Booted using the USB
    The issue I am facing is that the screen hangs on Microsoft Logo as soon as I boot using USB. No errors, no dialogs, nothing. Just windows logo. and nothing proceeds. I've tried it multiple times with the same screen getting hanged (or stuck?)

What am I doing wrong? (or a bug?) Please help me, since 32 bit is restricting me to 3.5 gb RAM.

Divyanshu Sharma, May 2, 2024
  3. Ztruker Win User
    64-bit architecture not recognized

Did you select the 64 bit version when running Media Creation Tool? Just because it was the 64 bit version does not mean it will automatically download the 64 bit version of Windows 10. You need to choose that and I think the default is 32 bit.

Run it again and look. Make sure you select the right Edition nd Architecture.

64 architecture 40412d1485953489t-64-bit-architecture-not-recognized-mediacreationtoolx64.jpg

Ztruker, May 2, 2024
  4. trt740 Win User

64 architecture

Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, May 2, 2024
Thema:

64 architecture

1. 64 architecture - Similar Threads - architecture

2. vcredi 3.exe won’t let me run architecture software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    vcredi 3.exe won’t let me run architecture software: vcredi 3.exe don’t let me run architecture software* Changed to a question* Original title: vcredi 3 exe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vcredi-3exe-wont-let-me-run-architecture-software/962170c0-751d-49a0-8675-61a2e8cbc035
  3. vcredi 3.exe won’t let me run architecture software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    vcredi 3.exe won’t let me run architecture software: vcredi 3.exe don’t let me run architecture software* Changed to a question* Original title: vcredi 3 exe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vcredi-3exe-wont-let-me-run-architecture-software/962170c0-751d-49a0-8675-61a2e8cbc035
  4. 64 architecture

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    64 architecture: Hi , so i kept having this dll issue and after searching , i found that one file in system 32 had a 64 architecture , how can i fix this issue ?thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/64-architecture/75116542-d2a6-48f8-9e7a-7dd1869b0f38
  5. 64 architecture

64 architecture: Hi , so i kept having this dll issue and after searching , i found that one file in system 32 had a 64 architecture , how can i fix this issue ?thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/64-architecture/75116542-d2a6-48f8-9e7a-7dd1869b0f38
  6. architecture mismatch between the Driver and Application

architecture mismatch between the Driver and Application: I am running Office 2010 on a new Windows 11 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor. I have a classic asp application which connects to Access databases. I've used the 32-bit ODBC data source manager the one in SysWOW64 to create DSNs but get the error 'The specified...
  7. architecture mismatch between the Driver and Application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    architecture mismatch between the Driver and Application: I am running Office 2010 on a new Windows 11 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor. I have a classic asp application which connects to Access databases. I've used the 32-bit ODBC data source manager the one in SysWOW64 to create DSNs but get the error 'The specified...
  8. "Windows architecture is not supported" Cannot download Google Drive for desktop on Surface...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Windows architecture is not supported" Cannot download Google Drive for desktop on Surface...: Downloading Google Drive for desktop from chrome works until I am asked to allow Google LLC to make changes on my computer. I hit yes and immediately get an error saying "Windows architecture is not supported"This is a new computer. How can I download Google Drive? I use a...
  9. "Windows architecture is not supported" Cannot download Google Drive for desktop on Surface...

"Windows architecture is not supported" Cannot download Google Drive for desktop on Surface...: Downloading Google Drive for desktop from chrome works until I am asked to allow Google LLC to make changes on my computer. I hit yes and immediately get an error saying "Windows architecture is not supported"This is a new computer. How can I download Google Drive? I use a...
  10. Creating an application sandboxing with multiprocess architecture for Windows Application

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Creating an application sandboxing with multiprocess architecture for Windows Application: We are currently developing an application using the Godot game engine and C++ and are in need of creating an process sandboxing for it. Could you please provide guidance on how to achieve this for our Windows application?...