64-bit Firefox poised to launch in the near future

Discus and support 64-bit Firefox poised to launch in the near future in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; There’s some good news for Firefox fans, as Mozilla seems to have finally decided on officially launching a 64-bit version of its browser. Mozilla... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Read more...

:)

Brink, Oct 2, 2014
  2. SkiinBlue Win User

WM 6.5 and Office 2010

I agree, it is rediculous that I can't use the 64-bit version. I'd like to know if Android does it as well, I may switch over.

Does anyone know if Microsoft plans on fixing this in the NEAR future???

SkiinBlue, Oct 2, 2014
  3. Entegy Win User
    Update(s) In The Near Future

The idea is that most calls are made from your contact list and not manually dialing the numbers, which is true for most people.

Entegy, Oct 2, 2014
  4. adamf Win User

Will it be twice as fast? We will see.

adamf, Oct 2, 2014
  5. CountMike New Member
    There's already 64 bit FF, it's called Cyberfox. Only problem is a one of most important FF features, Add-ons. For 64 bit FF to succeed a full working beta would have to be released and massively used for at least a year, so Add-on base could be redone in 64 bit. Without them, FF is just another (although nice) browser.

CountMike, Oct 2, 2014
  6. JoeShades Win User
    Waterfox is 64 bit and has all the add ons

JoeShades, Oct 2, 2014
  7. JoeShades Win User
    They need to release a mobile browser and worry about their market share dropping to single digits soon, there may be no such thing as firefox and that concerns me because i hate chrome

JoeShades, Oct 2, 2014
  8. CountMike New Member

Not quite, not some of most importance to me.

CountMike, Oct 2, 2014
  9. JoeShades Win User
    really ? too bad i thought all add ons were compatible

JoeShades, Oct 2, 2014
  10. CountMike New Member
    I need at least two for IPTV that are not available in 64 bit, others are not that important.

CountMike, Oct 2, 2014
  11. Jody Thornton Win User
    I've migrated to Pale Moon. I feel sorry for those with Australis on Firefox.

Jody Thornton, Oct 2, 2014
  12. CountMike New Member
    Why sorry I can't find nothing wrong with those looks.

CountMike, Oct 2, 2014
  13. Koub777 Win User

In my opinion, differences between x64 and x86 browser should be minor to end user.

Koub777, Oct 3, 2014
  14. Jody Thornton Win User
    Too "chromey" May as well just switch to Google.

I either like two things in a browser: a more classic interface (like Seamonkey) or an IE 9/10/11 interface that's conventional but still sleek. Us Pale Moon fans have jumped ship to avoid having Australis pushed on us.

Glad you like it just the same.

Jody Thornton, Oct 3, 2014
  15. Jody Thornton Win User
    They are (you'd have to open a LOT of tabs to see any difference) but it does seem that x64 browsers run more brisk.

Jody Thornton, Oct 3, 2014
Thema:

1. 64-bit Firefox poised to launch in the near future - Similar Threads - bit Firefox poised

2. Audio Distortion in Lenovo Y50-70 Laptop Speakers Only - Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Distortion in Lenovo Y50-70 Laptop Speakers Only - Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit: I have tried all the troubleshooting given in the community pages. 1. Uninstalled Audio Drivers and Re-Installed 2. Changed the Audio Format, 3. Disabled Dolby Enhancements, 4. Performed Clean Install of Windows etc etc etc Below are the Specs of my Lappy:- Lenovo...
  3. Crashed Firefox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Crashed Firefox: How can I retrieve above pl? I postponed Firefox update and now can't get into my other Windows 10 computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/crashed-firefox/7c9d4324-72b0-491e-bacc-a47b32b2d3b4
  4. Final Fantasy 15 won't launch anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Final Fantasy 15 won't launch anymore: I've got the problem that I can't start the game, meaning it opens and closes right away. And I'm always getting the same error protocol: Source FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION Summary Stopped working Date ‎8/‎12/‎2018 7:30 PM Status Report sent Description Faulting...
  5. Intel AC 7260 Wi-Fi PCI-e in Asus G73SW Laptop + Win10 Pro 64 - No-Go

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel AC 7260 Wi-Fi PCI-e in Asus G73SW Laptop + Win10 Pro 64 - No-Go: This laptop originally shipped with some Atheros ABGN 2.4 Ghz only card which works just fine but it's quite slow by todays standards. So I googled and found the Intel 7260 Dual-Band AC card and acquired one. I was expecting it to be a simple plug-n-play operation but that...
  6. windows 10 64 bit operating systen is back to an old APP 64 workgroup from my new xfinity...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 64 bit operating systen is back to an old APP 64 workgroup from my new xfinity...: How do I get rid of APP64 old workgroup which somehow keeps coming back to my laptop? I have a windows 10 operating system with 64 bit?...
  7. Asus ZenBook Pro 15 with innovative Windows 10 ScreenPad launched in India

in Windows 10 News
    Asus ZenBook Pro 15 with innovative Windows 10 ScreenPad launched in India: Earlier this year, Asus unveiled the ZenBook Pro 15 with Windows 10 and the innovative ScreenPad. The Asus Zenbook Pro 15 which has a second screen in place of the touchpad has been launched in India today along with the ZenBook S. Zenbook Pro 15 draws many comparisons to...
  8. Turn on Bit locker without a trusted TPM

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Turn on Bit locker without a trusted TPM: I recently upgraded my aging laptop from a standard HDD to a new SSD and upgraded RAM, I have Windows 10 Pro I would like to use the BitLocker, I have to enable it without the Trusted TPM as the original HDD is no longer in the computer (cracked HDD). Please let me know what...
  9. got error message on windows 10 1803 home sl 64 bit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    got error message on windows 10 1803 home sl 64 bit: hi joydeep sir got this error message as The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.i am using windows 10 home sl 64 bit 1803....
  10. Solved: Black Bars on the left and right of Display Screen in Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Solved: Black Bars on the left and right of Display Screen in Windows 10 Pro (64-bit): I looked through all the comments available here as of 11 August 2018 and googled these issues also and could not find these simple fixes which I stumbled upon by trial and error: To get rid of the two black borders on the left and right sides of your Desktop display: Go...