Windows 10: 64-bit Firefox poised to launch in the near future

Discus and support 64-bit Firefox poised to launch in the near future in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; I'm just waiting for smart people to stop using the word "smart" to describe every dumb-as-a-rock gadget that comes along...*Wink The "smart" in "smart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 2, 2014.

1. JoeShades Win User

64-bit Firefox poised to launch in the near future

Smart Post

JoeShades, Oct 4, 2014

2. Smart ass.

John Pombrio, Oct 4, 2014
  3. Great news!

An official release will encourage addon writers to catch up.

The Doctor, Oct 4, 2014
  4. BlueGuy Win User

I concur.*Thumbs

Just as I detest that word 'selfie' to mean self-portrait, among others.
    I was just using the wide-spread colloquial term for convenience.

Just as I'm out of date [considered by associates] for not upgrading my Samsung Evergreen to something that can download "apps" re: applications. What is wrong with calling them 'programs' / 'programmes' ?

*Biggrin

BlueGuy, Oct 4, 2014
  5. Programs = Banquet
    Apps = Junk Food

lehnerus2000, Oct 5, 2014
  6. BlueGuy Win User
    Too true.
    *Roflmao2

BlueGuy, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. 64-bit Firefox poised to launch in the near future - Similar Threads - bit Firefox poised

2. PowerShell ISE 64-bit Not Launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PowerShell ISE 64-bit Not Launching: My 64-bit version of PowerShell ISE does not open. There is no visual indicator or splash screen indicating it is trying to load. It appears to do nothing. However, I can see the executable in Task Manager > Details for about a second and then it disappears. The 32-bit...
  3. PowerShell ISE 64-bit Not Launching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PowerShell ISE 64-bit Not Launching: My 64-bit version of PowerShell ISE does not open. There is no visual indicator or splash screen indicating it is trying to load. It appears to do nothing. However, I can see the executable in Task Manager > Details for about a second and then it disappears. The 32-bit...
  4. PowerShell ISE 64-bit Not Launching

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. In the Near Future...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    In the Near Future...: A NEW THING is coming to Windows 10! Free Klondike Bars with every Upgrade!!! [ATTACH] OK. I lied. What IS coming, though, is almost as exciting! A Whole New Way to REINSTALL Windows when things get weird! [ATTACH] What can the Insiders here tell us about this???...
  6. Is Windows dying in near future?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is Windows dying in near future?: I just came across a few articles that say Microsoft is looking for future, the future about cloud computing. They will move their services there, like MS Office to cloud. I have always been a Microsoft fan, and I'm using Windows for a long time plan. But after reading...
  7. Alternative to Shock/Flashplayer with FireFox 64 bit

in Browsers and Email
    Alternative to Shock/Flashplayer with FireFox 64 bit: Humble apologies if this query as been answered before. Running Win 10 64bit & FireFox (latest update 64bit), but lately seems to freeze more and more, Adobe shockwave is the culprit (that is always the latest download), I really enjoy FF, is there an alternative to...
  8. Firefox 64 bit needed

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox 64 bit needed: Hi. I tried to get firefox 64 bit with no luck from Download Firefox — Free Web Browser — Mozilla Please help. Thanks. 79082
  9. Firefox 64-bit is now available to download

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox 64-bit is now available to download: Mozilla Firefox is a fast, full-featured Web browser. It offers great security, privacy, and protection against viruses, spyware, malware, and it can also easily block pop-up windows. The key features that have made Mozilla Firefox so popular are the simple and effective UI,...
  10. Mozilla Firefox 64-Bit Developer Edition Launches on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla Firefox 64-Bit Developer Edition Launches on Windows: A 64-bit version of Mozilla Firefox is not yet available for end users in stable form, but today the company has updated its Developer Edition lineup with such a version for Windows users. Mozilla Firefox Developer Edition 64-bit can now be downloaded by users of the most...