Windows 10: 64 bit gone to 86??

Discus and support 64 bit gone to 86?? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; my laptop a sony Vaio for some reason unknown to me has switched from a 64 bit to an 86 bit op. system I need to download an app asap from the store... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by judibuq, Sep 8, 2019.

1. judibuq Win User

64 bit gone to 86??

my laptop a sony Vaio for some reason unknown to me has switched from a 64 bit to an 86 bit op. system I need to download an app asap from the store and this is how I found out that my system changed how can I fix this ? I need to get the app on my laptop asap

as I have no other means to connect with the outside world right now, please somebody help me figure this out

:)

judibuq, Sep 8, 2019

2. changing version of Windows 10 from 86 bit to 64 bit

i have windows 7 professional 86 bit version once i upgrade my windows to windows 10 can i change it to 64 version?

i mean after i upgrade to windows 10 86 bit version can i change it to 64 if i have the istallation on usb?

YairAbramovitch, Sep 8, 2019
  3. changing version of Windows 10 from 86 bit to 64 bit

first, thanks a lot, i just wanna make sure i understand you,

so if i first install the windows 7 64 bit version i can then do the upgrade i get windows 10 64 bit version?

p.s. can i use the same key i used for the 86 bit version to the installation of the 64 version?

YairAbramovitch, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Jake1022 Win User

64 bit gone to 86??

Is it safe to say that I should uninstall Microsoft visuals that are based for 86 bit system? Because my laptop is 64 bit system doesn't running a 86 bit MV cause a problem to my system?

Original Title: Micrsoft Visual

Is it safe to say that I should uninstall Microsoft visuals that are based for 86 bit system? Because my laptop is 64 bit system doesn't running a 86 bit MV cause a problem to my system?

Jake1022, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

64 bit gone to 86??

1. 64 bit gone to 86?? - Similar Threads - bit gone

2. Windows 11 Pro Swedish 64-bit says I need to activate windows after a windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro Swedish 64-bit says I need to activate windows after a windows update: Problem: I bought my license of Windows 11 Pro Swedish 64-bit in February 2023. It has worked fine until a recent Windows update. After that, it suddenly nags me to activate Windows. When I go to activation it says, translated: "Windows reported that no product key was found...
  3. Windows 11 Pro Swedish 64-bit says I need to activate windows after a windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro Swedish 64-bit says I need to activate windows after a windows update: Problem: I bought my license of Windows 11 Pro Swedish 64-bit in February 2023. It has worked fine until a recent Windows update. After that, it suddenly nags me to activate Windows. When I go to activation it says, translated: "Windows reported that no product key was found...
  4. I recently installed Windows 10 64 bit..and,I have 8GB of my computer, but..there was still...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I recently installed Windows 10 64 bit..and,I have 8GB of my computer, but..there was still...: running win10 64 bit vs win10 32 bit and how much ram is required for it or be able to run without lag? submitted by /u/savant78 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1caj1w1/i_recently_installed_windows_10_64_bitandi_have/
  5. I have an Acer PC, Windows 11, 64 bit system. How do I download this program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an Acer PC, Windows 11, 64 bit system. How do I download this program: I want to download Clear Voice. How do I do it on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-acer-pc-windows-11-64-bit-system-how-do/0402ba7e-e55d-426f-a508-5d03f2bbb2f6
  6. I have an Acer PC, Windows 11, 64 bit system. How do I download this program

I have an Acer PC, Windows 11, 64 bit system. How do I download this program: I want to download Clear Voice. How do I do it on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-acer-pc-windows-11-64-bit-system-how-do/0402ba7e-e55d-426f-a508-5d03f2bbb2f6
  7. Bit locker on SSD Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bit locker on SSD Drive: Hi All, I have a Lenovo laptop, some how when I switched it on it loads up just where the it asked for the pin/password it says it is not avaible and set new pin, I can get in to forced reset but it comes up asking for bit locker code, unfortune my Microsoft account got...
  8. Bit locker on SSD Drive

Bit locker on SSD Drive: Hi All, I have a Lenovo laptop, some how when I switched it on it loads up just where the it asked for the pin/password it says it is not avaible and set new pin, I can get in to forced reset but it comes up asking for bit locker code, unfortune my Microsoft account got...
  9. Sleep Option Gone Windows 10 64-bit Version 20H2

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep Option Gone Windows 10 64-bit Version 20H2: I have read many questions regarding the missing "Sleep Option" on the Power Options! My power settings on Windows Version 1909 was Restart, Shut down, Sleep. Once I downloaded 20H2, the Sleep option was gone! There is a setting for a timer for my PC to go to...
  10. I need the Realtek HD Audio Manager for my Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Version 1903, It is GONE...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need the Realtek HD Audio Manager for my Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Version 1903, It is GONE...: I need the Realtek HD Audio Manager for my Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Version 1903, It is GONE Since 1903? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-the-realtek-hd-audio-manager-for-my-windows/75a71d84-1161-4c15-9430-e8f43bb4d21f