Windows 10: 64-bit Windows 10 Pro but every program is running on 32 bit

Discus and support 64-bit Windows 10 Pro but every program is running on 32 bit in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I mean every, I mean every single program is running on 32-bit, and I am tired of it. Spotify, Discord, Steam, Lightshot and even any game I try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TannerDia, Dec 17, 2022.

1. TannerDia Win User

64-bit Windows 10 Pro but every program is running on 32 bit

When I mean every, I mean every single program is running on 32-bit, and I am tired of it. Spotify, Discord, Steam, Lightshot and even any game I try to boot up is listed as 32-bit in the task manager.So, this all started back in June when I was messing around with Nvidia Control Panel and trying to maximise the performance of my PC, it probably doesn't correlate that much but I'll include it in here so after a few weeks I started to notice that ALL my programs suddenly started running on 32-bit. I don't know what caused it, I tried resetting the changes I made in the Nvidia Control Panel, n

:)

TannerDia, Dec 17, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit to 32-Bit?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• What is the name of the game?
    If the system architect is 32 bit, then you can’t install 64 bit version of windows in it. I suggest you to run “winver” by pressing Windows + R, and check the version and bit.

There are some games that you can install it in 32 bit as well.

Windows 10 is the free upgrade for those users who has genuine key for Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 , normally it doesn't require activation, it's gets activated automatically, in case if you face an issue with activation the you can get back to
    us.

For reference you can refer the link below and check if it helps (32 bit and 64 bit architect applies same to windows 10)

32-bit and 64-bit Windows: Frequently asked questions - Microsoft Support

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards.

Arun B J, Dec 17, 2022
  3. Ubrales1 Win User
    Windows 10 64-bit but almost every program is running 32-bit

32-bit programs will run in 32-bit mode whether or not the OS is 32-bit or 64-bit.

Very few programs are 64-bit. And, 64-bit programs will run in 64-bit mode on a 64-bit OS.

Ubrales

Ubrales1, Dec 17, 2022
  4. 64-bit Windows 10 Pro but every program is running on 32 bit

Problem in accessing 32-bit programs on Windows 10 64-bit computer

Old title: 32-bit programs for a 64-bit computer

I have a computer that runs Windows 10 Pro. I am trying to run System Mechanic Pro which is 32-bit on my computer that is 64-bit. It worked fine until the latest version of Windows installed on my computer. Now almost none of my 32-bit programs work. The
    tech guys from Microsoft couldn't get it to work either.

BradDeWees, Dec 17, 2022
Thema:

64-bit Windows 10 Pro but every program is running on 32 bit

1. 64-bit Windows 10 Pro but every program is running on 32 bit - Similar Threads - bit Pro every

2. Windows 10 64-bit but almost every program is running 32-bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 64-bit but almost every program is running 32-bit: I have Window 10, 64-bit, but when I download some programs, such as the Chrome browser, they are 32-bit, and there are other programs that are 64-bit properly....
  3. Windows 10 64-bit but almost every program is running 32-bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 64-bit but almost every program is running 32-bit: I have Window 10, 64-bit, but when I download some programs, such as the Chrome browser, they are 32-bit, and there are other programs that are 64-bit properly....
  4. Windows 10 64-bit but almost every program is running 32-bit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Programs running 32 bit mode on windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs running 32 bit mode on windows 10 64 bit: Hello all, I was forced to do a fresh install of windows 10 since I changed my SSD. I used the media creation tool to get win10 version 22H2 that is running 64 bit. Nothing else in my hardware or bios configuration was changed whatsoever. Just popped out old ssd and installed...
  6. Programs running 32 bit mode on windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Programs running 32 bit mode on windows 10 64 bit: Hello all, I was forced to do a fresh install of windows 10 since I changed my SSD. I used the media creation tool to get win10 version 22H2 that is running 64 bit. Nothing else in my hardware or bios configuration was changed whatsoever. Just popped out old ssd and installed...
  7. 64-bit Windows 10 Pro but every program is running on 32 bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro but every program is running on 32 bit: When I mean every, I mean every single program is running on 32-bit, and I am tired of it. Spotify, Discord, Steam, Lightshot and even any game I try to boot up is listed as 32-bit in the task manager.So, this all started back in June when I was messing around with Nvidia...
  8. 64-bit Windows 10 Pro but every program is running on 32 bit

64-bit Windows 10 Pro but every program is running on 32 bit: When I mean every, I mean every single program is running on 32-bit, and I am tired of it. Spotify, Discord, Steam, Lightshot and even any game I try to boot up is listed as 32-bit in the task manager.So, this all started back in June when I was messing around with Nvidia...
  9. Install/Run 32-bit program on Windows 10 64-bit

Install/Run 32-bit program on Windows 10 64-bit: Hi. I have an old 32-bit drafting program that I would like to install and run on my Windows 10 64-bit Surface Pro. Is it possible - if so, how do I do it or what can I try?...
  10. 32 bit program not running on Windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Customization
    32 bit program not running on Windows 10 64 bit: I have a program that I am trying to run on Windows 10, but it says it just run on a 32bit version navigator. Any suggestion on what to do?...