Windows 10: 64 GB Ram 99% used up -> 60GB Non Paged Pool

Discus and support 64 GB Ram 99% used up -> 60GB Non Paged Pool in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys I have a problem. Quite often when I work long hours on my PC, my RAM suddenly gets filled up to 99% and I have no idea why. I tried to find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hyoryn, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Hyoryn Win User

64 GB Ram 99% used up -> 60GB Non Paged Pool

Hi guys

I have a problem. Quite often when I work long hours on my PC, my RAM suddenly gets filled up to 99% and I have no idea why. I tried to find the root cause of the problem but I am not finding it.

What I know is that the Memory in use and the Processes does not match up. So I googled that and found out that I have to look at the non paged pool which is about 60 GB!!! big ....

64 GB Ram 99% used up -> 60GB Non Paged Pool 70ed5ac0-08d9-40c1-8c5c-a2a71f0da13a?upload=true.png

I checked the poolmon and there the tags but could not find something

64 GB Ram 99% used up -> 60GB Non Paged Pool dca1ef8a-e4d6-4806-8d07-6d33d966699b?upload=true.png

Maybe you guys can help

:)

Hyoryn, Dec 1, 2020

2. a non-paged pool

Hi, I have a problem with a non-paged pool. It was usually up to 200 MB. and recently noticed that it became 1.5GB and even preloading does not help. (I have 4 GB of RAM).

Илья6600, Dec 1, 2020
  3. Problem with a non-paged pool

I know that a non-paged pool is a memory that is used by drivers to allocate memory. Usually it takes about 200 MB but I found out that it grew up considerably and get 1.5 GB. I just have 4 GB of RAM on my PC

NateShisto, Dec 1, 2020
  4. 64 GB Ram 99% used up -> 60GB Non Paged Pool

Non-paged pool usage is too high

Please any help is appreciated. I found out that a non-page pool became about 2 gb on my PC but it used to be only 200 mb. I have the PC with 4 GB of RAM so it is important to fix it

Courtney Allen2, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

64 GB Ram 99% used up -> 60GB Non Paged Pool

1. 64 GB Ram 99% used up -> 60GB Non Paged Pool - Similar Threads - Ram 99% used

2. Non-paged pool memory exceeds 20 GB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Non-paged pool memory exceeds 20 GB: My machine has 48 GB of ram and by the end of the day, all available ram is used up by the non paged pool. I have run poolmon and watched EFSM grow to over 2 GB, then show as a negative number, eventually settling at -1 which indicates EFSM is using so much memory it has...
  3. Paged/Non-Paged Pool Memory Leak?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Paged/Non-Paged Pool Memory Leak?: Windows 10 Pro v1909 Intel i5-8250U 8GB RAM I updated to v1909 from v1809 back in December, and since then, I've noticed that my Memory used at idle and my paged/non-paged pool is significantly more than it used to be, particularly after my computer has been running for...
  4. High ram usage and a 800mb in the non-paged pool

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High ram usage and a 800mb in the non-paged pool: Hello, I have this problem with my laptop. It is used quite a lot of ram while idling and I'm worried Imight have some sort of virus. While gaming the temp goes all the way up to 89°C 192°f. I'm not noticing mayor performance drops, but it is a little slower than normal and...
  5. Paged pool and non paged pool

Paged pool and non paged pool: So i have just noticed when i went into my task manager that there were these things called paged and non paged pool and i started to research on it. After researching i found that i have abnormal amounts of paged and non paged memory [ATTACH]refer to the imagine below What...
  6. High non-paged pool ram usage on my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High non-paged pool ram usage on my PC: [ATTACH] Hello, this is my first time posting here. I have abnormally high ram usage even when my PC is idle (~14 out of 16GB ~85% usage). This happens even after a system restart. I believe this causes some of my games to stutter/freeze when I start playing (games use...
  7. High ram usage with non paged pool size

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High ram usage with non paged pool size: Guys recently I have high performance issue in my gaming laptop .Before that I can play 3 games same time without real issue .Right now I cant even play owerwatch without fps drops .I think its related to ram .I think issue can be nonpaged usage of ram or maybe memory...
  8. Non-paged pool affect

Non-paged pool affect: after all my RAM utilise 2.8 to 3.2gb for the overall process and my non-paged pool remain 288to 320 but when i play pubg emulator it rises and rises and touch 4.4gb of memory. And my pc get stuck. Hangs like anything till i close the game and restart the pc. As RAM is 8gb...
  9. Problem with a non-paged pool

Problem with a non-paged pool: I know that a non-paged pool is a memory that is used by drivers to allocate memory. Usually it takes about 200 MB but I found out that it grew up considerably and get 1.5 GB. I just have 4 GB of RAM on my PC...
  10. a non-paged pool

a non-paged pool: Hi, I have a problem with a non-paged pool. It was usually up to 200 MB. and recently noticed that it became 1.5GB and even preloading does not help. (I have 4 GB of RAM). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-non-paged-pool/209717ac-c688-46c0-b8ec-86632cbf63b3