Windows 10: 64 GB Ram 99% used up -> 60GB Non Paged Pool

Discus and support 64 GB Ram 99% used up -> 60GB Non Paged Pool in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys I have a problem. Quite often when I work long hours on my PC, my RAM suddenly gets filled up to 99% and I have no idea why. I tried to find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hyoryn, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Hyoryn Win User

64 GB Ram 99% used up -> 60GB Non Paged Pool

Hi guys

I have a problem. Quite often when I work long hours on my PC, my RAM suddenly gets filled up to 99% and I have no idea why. I tried to find the root cause of the problem but I am not finding it.

What I know is that the Memory in use and the Processes does not match up. So I googled that and found out that I have to look at the non paged pool which is about 60 GB!!! big ....

64 GB Ram 99% used up -> 60GB Non Paged Pool 70ed5ac0-08d9-40c1-8c5c-a2a71f0da13a?upload=true.png

I checked the poolmon and there the tags but could not find something

64 GB Ram 99% used up -> 60GB Non Paged Pool dca1ef8a-e4d6-4806-8d07-6d33d966699b?upload=true.png

Maybe you guys can help

:)

Hyoryn, Dec 1, 2020

2. a non-paged pool

Hi, I have a problem with a non-paged pool. It was usually up to 200 MB. and recently noticed that it became 1.5GB and even preloading does not help. (I have 4 GB of RAM).

Илья6600, Dec 1, 2020
  3. Problem with a non-paged pool

I know that a non-paged pool is a memory that is used by drivers to allocate memory. Usually it takes about 200 MB but I found out that it grew up considerably and get 1.5 GB. I just have 4 GB of RAM on my PC

NateShisto, Dec 1, 2020
  4. 64 GB Ram 99% used up -> 60GB Non Paged Pool

Non-paged pool usage is too high

Please any help is appreciated. I found out that a non-page pool became about 2 gb on my PC but it used to be only 200 mb. I have the PC with 4 GB of RAM so it is important to fix it

Courtney Allen2, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

64 GB Ram 99% used up -> 60GB Non Paged Pool

1. 64 GB Ram 99% used up -> 60GB Non Paged Pool - Similar Threads - Ram 99% used

2. High ram usage and a 800mb in the non-paged pool

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High ram usage and a 800mb in the non-paged pool: Hello, I have this problem with my laptop. It is used quite a lot of ram while idling and I'm worried Imight have some sort of virus. While gaming the temp goes all the way up to 89°C 192°f. I'm not noticing mayor performance drops, but it is a little slower than normal and...
  3. Paged pool and non paged pool

Paged pool and non paged pool: So i have just noticed when i went into my task manager that there were these things called paged and non paged pool and i started to research on it. After researching i found that i have abnormal amounts of paged and non paged memory [ATTACH]refer to the imagine below What...
  4. High non-paged pool ram usage on my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High non-paged pool ram usage on my PC: [ATTACH] Hello, this is my first time posting here. I have abnormally high ram usage even when my PC is idle (~14 out of 16GB ~85% usage). This happens even after a system restart. I believe this causes some of my games to stutter/freeze when I start playing (games use...
  5. High ram usage with non paged pool size

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High ram usage with non paged pool size: Guys recently I have high performance issue in my gaming laptop .Before that I can play 3 games same time without real issue .Right now I cant even play owerwatch without fps drops .I think its related to ram .I think issue can be nonpaged usage of ram or maybe memory...
  6. Non paged pool memory leak

Non paged pool memory leak: Hi all, I am having a non paged pool memory leak. As far as i'm aware all drivers are up to date. https://imgur.com/Vo3QeUe https://imgur.com/a/IdzFZE5 Would really appreciate any support to getting this resolved, a reboot temporarily fixes it, but after a few hours it...
  7. Large non-paged pool size

Large non-paged pool size: Hello, Recently I've noticed my RAM usage increased to near 95-100% usage since I installed the latest update for version 1909 after several hours (over 20) of usage. I've done a bit of research into the problem and found out that the non-paged pool size increases to 6+ GB...
  8. Non-paged pool affect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Non-paged pool affect: after all my RAM utilise 2.8 to 3.2gb for the overall process and my non-paged pool remain 288to 320 but when i play pubg emulator it rises and rises and touch 4.4gb of memory. And my pc get stuck. Hangs like anything till i close the game and restart the pc. As RAM is 8gb...
  9. Problem with a non-paged pool

Problem with a non-paged pool: I know that a non-paged pool is a memory that is used by drivers to allocate memory. Usually it takes about 200 MB but I found out that it grew up considerably and get 1.5 GB. I just have 4 GB of RAM on my PC...
  10. a non-paged pool

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    a non-paged pool: Hi, I have a problem with a non-paged pool. It was usually up to 200 MB. and recently noticed that it became 1.5GB and even preloading does not help. (I have 4 GB of RAM). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-non-paged-pool/209717ac-c688-46c0-b8ec-86632cbf63b3