Windows 10: 651 error massage

Discus and support 651 error massage in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; got a error message 651. how do I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/651-error-massage/31118063-8aa7-4a9b-a820-d4a09e963dc7 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RobertSnowden48, Apr 26, 2020.

1. 651 error massage

got a error message 651. how do I fix this

:)

RobertSnowden48, Apr 26, 2020
  2. RJ... Win User

Error 651 - cannot log onto home network

I've searched and performed many of the suggested solutions for resolving the 651 error, but nothing has worked. I saw a suggestion that 1. The adapter registry may be corrupt; 2. I need to download and reinstall rasppope.sys. I have uninstalled the adapter
    driver, restarted the laptop and performed sfc from the command prompt, but nothing has resolved the issue.

I would appreciate another solution to resolving the 651 error.

Thank you.

RJ.

RJ..., Apr 26, 2020
  3. Connection failed error 651

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Error code 651 usually occurs when user tries to connect it’s broadband in windows 7 operating system.

It shows a message that Your modem (or other connecting devices) has reported an error and Usually the message will be “Connection failed with error 651” .

I suggest you to uninstall the Modem and check if it helps.

You can also do a right click on the Connections, Select Properties, Then Uncheck the box which says Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6).

Hope this helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Apr 26, 2020
  4. 651 error massage

error 651

Hi Sherrifng,

I refer you to the link below for direct information concerning this error code. This is a code that usually pertains to a failed attempt at establishing a VPN connection, IE:

"When you establish a dial-up connection to the server by using Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN), and then you try to establish a virtual private network (VPN) connection, you may receive the following error message:

Error 651: Your modem (or other connecting device) has reported an error."

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...to-establish-a-vpn-connection-in-windows-2000

More articles on this subject can be found at the search link below:

error 651 - Bing

I hope this helps you solve the problem, Good luck,

-Richard

RichardEiler, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

651 error massage

1. 651 error massage - Similar Threads - 651 error massage

2. Code 651

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Code 651: Something is keeping Windows 10 from connecting wirelessly to my broadband connection previously used. I get code 651! Any ideas how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-651/17976cd5-95f0-4f74-9f82-e8959858d8cf
  3. an unknown dll file error massage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    an unknown dll file error massage: hello, when starting windows/logging in, I get the following error massage: There was a problem starting V0530Pin.dll The specified module could not be found. There is no information about said dll file on the web. Antivirus/antimalware scans did not find anything...
  4. failed with error 651

failed with error 651: although done my best I can't turn on airplane mode to connect to internet, wi-fi mode ok, but I don't like it. how to resolve it? my pc is of hp notebook, windows10. thanks....
  5. Error massage : No more files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error massage : No more files: To Support , รบกวนสอบถามค่ะ หลังจากที่ วินโดว์ 10 อัพเดตนี้ โปรแกรมที่ใช้งานอยู่(เป็นเครื่อง Client)ที่แชร์ข้อมูลมาจากเครื่อง server ไม่สามารถเปิดใช้งานได้ ขึ้นฟ้องว่า No more files ก่อนหน้านี้ สามารถใช้งานโปรแกรมได้ปกติ มาเป็นหลังจากอัพเดตวินโดว์ 10...
  6. Error massage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error massage: how to solve this problem [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-massage/699d96a6-86c3-410f-8676-f2e97bc538a9
  7. Script File missing error massage

in Windows 10 Customization
    Script File missing error massage: [ATTACH] Having this kind massage after a disk clean up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/script-file-missing-error-massage/2e1f513e-748c-4e02-8dc6-bc843734fab2
  8. Remove Massage

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Remove Massage: There is a massage, which is always staying on my desktop of the pc. I want to remove that massage from my desktop. The massage like this " Windows 10 Home Insider Preview Single Language Evaluation copy. Build 187272.rs_prerelease.181026-1425"...
  9. DNS server not responding on desktop PC - with error 651

DNS server not responding on desktop PC - with error 651: I've had this problem since 26th June, and [while using my laptop to post this through my own wifi - so I know it's just my desktop that's the problem] here are what I've tried so far (that I can remember trying). It might be a bit jumbled, as I'm still trying different...
  10. Connection was already enabled but failed with error 651.

Connection was already enabled but failed with error 651.: Screenshot 1: Connection was already enabled as shown below. [img] Screenshot 2: Connection failed with error 651 as shown below. [img] Two days ago, the above problem suddenly arose. The only solution was to unplug the LAN cable and then plug it back in. Can...