Windows 10: 6900xt noise under load

Discus and support 6900xt noise under load in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I don't think it's the fans though I can't even get them to max speed with the software. Maxed out Death Stranding I hear a kind of electric static... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by gettheclicker, Jan 17, 2021.

1. 6900xt noise under load

I don't think it's the fans though I can't even get them to max speed with the software.

Maxed out Death Stranding I hear a kind of electric static from the card. Alt tab out and it's gone. Alt tab back in and the noise is immediately back.

It's not the speakers, I turned off the stereo. The only noise is from the card.

:)

gettheclicker, Jan 17, 2021
  2. Bree Win User

Software to separate noise from the human voice or song

For audio, you could try Audacity. You can select a sample period where there is just the noise you want to remove, then filter that from the audio.

Noise Reduction - Audacity Manual

3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jan 17, 2021
  4. 6900xt noise under load

HD6950 Whining noise under load

Do you have PCIe Speed Spectrum disabled? I know everyone normally disables it when overclocking and I've tried overclocking with it enabled just to find out it causes havoc (as expected).

If you don't mind I would suggest setting things back to stock clocks for the cpu and enable PCIe Speed Spectrum to see if the noise goes away. It could very well be EMI noise that is being transmitted through the on board video card (bios beep) speaker (from your description).

mastrdrver, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

6900xt noise under load

1. 6900xt noise under load - Similar Threads - 6900xt noise under

2. PC failure under load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC failure under load: After running various system tests and doing a total of 15 or more hours of researching the issue I am 99% certain it's my PSU. My main list of reasons, 1: when my pc freezes the fans begin spinning uncontrollably due to faulty power modulation 2: There are no event logs when...
  3. cpu bsod under load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cpu bsod under load: my E5-2680v2 pc keeps crashing when putting load on cpu, cpu doing 50c and 80w, have tried these so far:-psu change-resetting bios-driver download-few others heres eventdata and dmp:issue.zip onedrive link<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">-...
  4. cpu bsod under load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cpu bsod under load: my E5-2680v2 pc keeps crashing when putting load on cpu, cpu doing 50c and 80w, have tried these so far:-psu change-resetting bios-driver download-few others heres eventdata and dmp:issue.zip onedrive link<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">-...
  5. cpu bsod under load

6. BSOD Under load(gaming)

BSOD Under load(gaming): Hey, I randomly get BSOD while im playing games, i had no BSOD until I upgraded my GPU(from gtx 750ti to xfx gts radeon rx580 xxx 8gb). I tried several things: reinstall windows, DDU, memtest, replace PSU. Also i followed this instructions to verify drivers...
  7. Processor throttling under load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Processor throttling under load: Good Afternoon, Since installing the 20h2 update my CPU i7-8700k throttles down too 0.78ghz under load. This happens gradually, but is not linked to the temperature as the chip us only hitting 31oC and is water-cooled, I've never had this issue before. My CPU is OC'd to...
  8. Static/crackling noise in audio when under load, please help I tried everything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Static/crackling noise in audio when under load, please help I tried everything: I recently built my new PC, based on a Ryzen 5 3600 with a Gigabyte Auros B450 M motherboard and a Gigabyte RTX 2060 and I notice that when the system is under load (while gaming) I hear occasional static cracks in the audio; it's not a constant noise, they just pop up every...
  9. Freezing Under Load

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Freezing Under Load: Hello, I have a custom built windows 10 gaming pc. My pc is “freezing” under load. However, I am still able access the start menu. All drivers are up to date. Specs: OS: Windows 10 1909 MB: MSI B350 Tomahawk Ram: 16GB DDR4 CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600x (not overclocked) GPU: Nvidia...
  10. BSOD under load and idle

BSOD under load and idle: I welcome. The laptop began to reboot quite often. When viewing video on the Internet or when I play games. Started check of random access memory. I don't know already what to do. Excuse for the curve translation, I badly know English. Attachment 123963 Attachment 123964...