Windows 10: $6bn upgrade deal set to bring Intel's 10nm project to...

Discus and support $6bn upgrade deal set to bring Intel's 10nm project to... in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Israeli government announced on Monday that it has approved a plan submitted by Intel last April to upgrade its Kiryat Gat fabrication plant —... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Sep 21, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

$6bn upgrade deal set to bring Intel's 10nm project to...

More

:)

labeeman, Sep 21, 2014
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Switching to an Extermnal Monitor for LCD projectors with Sony VAIO

Press the Windows Key + P, see if that brings up the Project settings . . .

DaveM121, Sep 21, 2014
  3. Rotation Lock button is gone from Action Center

By the way, Acer seems not doing good on their products. This is my second one from Acer, I have a Predator 8 tablet and the same it has problem that need to be brought back to manufacture repair within one year. Lucky that was still warranty. To me that
    it is 100% chance product will fail. I would never touch any Acer product again!!!

upgrade vista to win7, Sep 21, 2014
Thema:

$6bn upgrade deal set to bring Intel's 10nm project to...

1. $6bn upgrade deal set to bring Intel's 10nm project to... - Similar Threads - $6bn upgrade deal

2. Intel Expands Manufacturing Capacity with 10nm Creative Improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Expands Manufacturing Capacity with 10nm Creative Improvements: [media] In response to incredible customer demand, Intel has doubled its combined 14nm and 10nm manufacturing capacity over the past few years. To do this, the company found innovative ways to deliver more output within existing capacity through yield improvement projects...
  3. Upgrading Intel to Intel OS Compatibility

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgrading Intel to Intel OS Compatibility: I have an XPS 8700 with an i7-4770 and an oem mobo. Got a core i7-9700k and an Asus TUF M-ATX mobo coming. Wondering if I should be able to just swap parts and run off my boot SSD or if I'll have to do something before the swap and if so what. Licenses aren't an issue as I've...
  4. Intel Debuts Visual Identifier for Project Athena

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Debuts Visual Identifier for Project Athena: What’s New: Today, Intel announced that laptops verified through its innovation program, code-named “Project Athena,” will feature the visual identifier “Engineered for Mobile Performance.” PC manufacturers and retailers can use the identifier across promotional activities...
  5. Microsoft is bringing Windows Spellchecker to Chromium project

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is bringing Windows Spellchecker to Chromium project: Microsoft is testing yet another new feature for Edge based on the open-source Chromium project and other Chromium browsers, including Google Chrome. After adding an improved find box and other improvements to Chromium, Microsoft is now bringing Windows Spellchecker to...
  6. Intel announces 10th Gen Intel Core CPU and Project Athena at Computex

in Windows 10 News
    Intel announces 10th Gen Intel Core CPU and Project Athena at Computex: Partners with the Industry to Deliver Breakthrough Performance, Artificial Intelligence, Battery Life and Responsiveness for Mobile, Gaming and Commercial Segments [ATTACH] Gregory Bryant, Intel senior vice president and general manager of the Client Computing Group,...
  7. Intel shipping 10nm Ice Lake CPU in June 2019 and 7nm GPU in 2021

in Windows 10 News
    Intel shipping 10nm Ice Lake CPU in June 2019 and 7nm GPU in 2021: Today, Wall Street analysts are gathered at Intel headquarters in Santa Clara for the company’s 2019 Investor Meeting, which features executive keynotes by Intel CEO Bob Swan and business unit leaders. At the meeting, Dr. Murthy Renduchintala, Intel’s chief engineering...
  8. First Intel 10nm Cannon Lake Processor Lands In China

in Windows 10 News
    First Intel 10nm Cannon Lake Processor Lands In China: Intel's much-anticipated, and oft-delayed, 10nm processors have popped up in a Lenovo Ideapad 330, which is a low-end notebook that comes with 4GB of memory and a 500GB HDD, at Chinese retailer JD.com. The dual-core Core i3-8121U sports the Cannon Lake architecture, but the...
  9. Intel 10nm Cannonlake processors delayed to late 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Intel 10nm Cannonlake processors delayed to late 2018: Intel has been having a bit of trouble with its 10nm Cannonlake chips, already twice delaying shipments to mid-2018. Now, sources within the supply chain are saying Intel has yet again pushed the ship date back to late 2018, giving some vendors pause as to whether the chip is...
  10. Intel reveals Ice Lake 10nm+ chip

in Windows 10 News
    Intel reveals Ice Lake 10nm+ chip: In an unusual move for Intel, the chip giant has ever so slightly taken the wraps off of one of their future generation Core architectures. Basic information on the Ice Lake architecture has been published over on Intel's codename decoder, officially confirming for the first...