Windows 10: 7.1 surround sound option

Discus and support 7.1 surround sound option in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was checking some stuff after getting a new headset and noticed that the sound was set to stereo instead of dolby. And there was no 7.1 surround... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GuerreroUltimo, Jul 11, 2020.

1. 7.1 surround sound option

I was checking some stuff after getting a new headset and noticed that the sound was set to stereo instead of dolby. And there was no 7.1 surround sound option like before. Had been a while since I looked a this stuff.

Does not work with the 7.1 surround sound headset or 7.1 setup either. Just no option.

Was the option removed or is there a way to set it?

submitted by /u/GuerreroUltimo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GuerreroUltimo, Jul 11, 2020
  2. ShadePC Win User

7.1 Surround Sound is missing

After recently resetting my PC, I've noticed that i can no longer choose the option for my headset to have 7.1 surround sound. I have made sure all my drivers are up to date, and uninstalled/reinstalled them. Whenever I go into the properties of my sound
    device, i select spatial sound but no 7.1 checkbox appears anymore. It's odd as before i reset my PC it was there.

ShadePC, Jul 11, 2020
  3. not getting option for windows 7.1 sound

hello here's Abhijeet

I am using Logitech g 430 dolby and dtx 7.1 surround sound but when I installed dolby application from windows store I didn't got an oiption to change

spital sound no option to turn on 7.1 surround sound could u help me ?

abhijeetlovestar, Jul 11, 2020
  4. 7.1 surround sound option

Turn on 7.1 virtual surround sound checkbox is gone

Hi,

I see several post and i don´t have the option to 'Turn on 7.1 virtual surround sound' checkbox in Windows 10 sound panel control.

Really you can´t select this option in current branch 1903?

Thanks

Nickneutrino, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

7.1 surround sound option

1. 7.1 surround sound option - Similar Threads - surround sound option

2. should use more than 1 surround sound software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    should use more than 1 surround sound software: My dts headphone x came with my laptop and then I got a razer headphone and it cames with their 7.1 surround sound an I don't know if I should use both or just 1. I play valorant and warzone 2...
  3. should use more than 1 surround sound software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    should use more than 1 surround sound software: My dts headphone x came with my laptop and then I got a razer headphone and it cames with their 7.1 surround sound an I don't know if I should use both or just 1. I play valorant and warzone 2...
  4. How to get the option for 5.1 surround sound?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get the option for 5.1 surround sound?: I have tried various methods located with Google but none of them work. Whenever I go into my sound devices and try to change the sound output type it only has the option of stereo; 5.1 isn't there at all. Do I need a discrete sound card for this? Can I not use the HDMI port...
  5. Surround Sound Problems

Surround Sound Problems: I have a 4.1 sound system. Not a 5.1. Windows sounds and Minecraft work, in surround sound. YouTube iTunes Netflix etc. do not. I have gone through Realtek audio manager and enabled speaker fill, and gone through control panel too. I don't know why this wont work. But I do...
  6. Sound Option for My Surround Sound disappeared

Sound Option for My Surround Sound disappeared: I just installed a new SSD into my computer but now my surround sound soundbar doesn't work. I have my tv hooked to my computer through hdmi. My soundbar hooked to my computer through hdmi. They are both hooked through my 1080ti graphics card. Before today, I could have my...
  7. Sound control panel no 71. surround option

Sound control panel no 71. surround option: I have Asus ROG Strix Gl503VMF. I am not able to turn on the 7.1 surround option. You can see screenshot. Please let me know, Why I do not have it? or how can I get this option? Please help me. Thanks. submitted by /u/abhishek170295 [link] [comments]...
  8. 5.1 surround sound not showing as an option in Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    5.1 surround sound not showing as an option in Win 10: I becoming very frustrated that I can not get Win 10 to recognize my 5.1 sound setup. I have gone through many forums and followed their advice and the only conclusion I have come to is the latest version of win 10 simply blocks or is broken were surround sound is concerned....
  9. Surround Sound

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Surround Sound: Would the issue with surround sound have anything to do with the fact that Microsoft is working with the companies that license Dolby Surround and other surround sound processing to have a monthly fee for these features? This does not occur on my upgraded WIN 7 to Win 10...
  10. Surround sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surround sound: Hello, I have a bioware version 1803. The problem is no matter what headphone i useI can't seem toactivate surround sound. It doesn't let me at all. It's frustationg because i am a music lover and really just sets me off. Please do help....