Windows 10: 7.6.23 Win 7 will only boot one drive.

Discus and support 7.6.23 Win 7 will only boot one drive. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; MICROSOFT QUESTIONS.7.6.23 From UK.Not a technician. I have Dell 780 full size tower. Internally fitted is a 160 Gb Ordinary Sata Hard Drive connected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by john raynham, Jun 7, 2023.

1. 7.6.23 Win 7 will only boot one drive.

MICROSOFT QUESTIONS.7.6.23 From UK.Not a technician. I have Dell 780 full size tower. Internally fitted is a 160 Gb Ordinary Sata Hard Drive connected to SATA 1 board socket. Also inside is a removable cassette with similar Hard drive fitted That cassette is connected to Sata 2 skt .Both drives have Win 7 HB. Each&nb

:)

john raynham, Jun 7, 2023

2. Dual-boot Win10/7 or go back to Win 7

Separate Hard Drive for win 7 and win 10
    select boot drive at bios when Booting ( F10 )
    Keeps them entirely separate and makes wipeing disk later easier

dorsetknob, Jun 7, 2023
  3. adoornik Win User
    Win 7 and Win 10 on network

I have home network with separate modem, router, and WAP's. My Windows 7 computer does NOT list the Windows 10 computers on network computer list but the Windows 10 computers network list DO list the Windows 7 computer.

Turned off firewalls, gave permissions, shared drives. Nothing allows Win 7 computer to access the Win 10 computers.

Any suggestions for a fix?

adoornik, Jun 7, 2023
  4. NdMk2o1o Win User

7.6.23 Win 7 will only boot one drive.

Dual-boot Win10/7 or go back to Win 7

That's as I thought hence my thinking dual boot or simply go back to 7.

I only have an SSD (OS) and 1TB HDD which is my Steam/downloads drive.

NdMk2o1o, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

7.6.23 Win 7 will only boot one drive.

1. 7.6.23 Win 7 will only boot one drive. - Similar Threads - boot drive

2. BSOD, Unrecognized M.2 Boot drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD, Unrecognized M.2 Boot drive.: I, was playing a video game when suddenly my PC crashed, after a few crashes i saw that the BSOD would say WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR. After a few crashes later, i was SLUMPED, i had no idea what was going on, so i spent $130 for a computer store to look at it, said he reverted...
  3. BSOD, Unrecognized M.2 Boot drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD, Unrecognized M.2 Boot drive.: I, was playing a video game when suddenly my PC crashed, after a few crashes i saw that the BSOD would say WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR. After a few crashes later, i was SLUMPED, i had no idea what was going on, so i spent $130 for a computer store to look at it, said he reverted...
  4. BSOD, Unrecognized M.2 Boot drive.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Laptop at every boot asks for Bitlocker Recovery Key for my 'D' drive, Any Solution??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop at every boot asks for Bitlocker Recovery Key for my 'D' drive, Any Solution??: I have Windows 11 HomeWindows 11 Home doesn't come with bitlocker settings and option similar to Pro and Student versions,I tried stopping the Bitlocker Encryption Service from Services.msc yet it keeps asking....
  6. Laptop at every boot asks for Bitlocker Recovery Key for my 'D' drive, Any Solution??

Laptop at every boot asks for Bitlocker Recovery Key for my 'D' drive, Any Solution??: I have Windows 11 HomeWindows 11 Home doesn't come with bitlocker settings and option similar to Pro and Student versions,I tried stopping the Bitlocker Encryption Service from Services.msc yet it keeps asking....
  7. How can I change the identified boot drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change the identified boot drive?: I have installed a SSD in a HP Pavilion running Windows 10 Pre. the installation is finished, the SSD has been cloned and recognized. how can I make this my boot disk and use the old drive for storage?...
  8. How can I change the identified boot drive?

How can I change the identified boot drive?: I have installed a SSD in a HP Pavilion running Windows 10 Pre. the installation is finished, the SSD has been cloned and recognized. how can I make this my boot disk and use the old drive for storage?...
  9. How can I change the identified boot drive?

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Cloned Windows 10 Boot drive ahead of a PC Upgrade and windows 11 install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cloned Windows 10 Boot drive ahead of a PC Upgrade and windows 11 install: Ahead of upgrading my desktop system, I cloned my 8'ish year old 256GB M.2 boot drive to a 2T M.2. That worked great, a build the new PC, reauthorized windows and it's up and working. My eventual goal is to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro I already own the media.But disk 3 the boot...