Windows 10: 7 day old Canon MG5750 will not print by wifi, will scan by wifi.

Discus and support 7 day old Canon MG5750 will not print by wifi, will scan by wifi. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My previous MG5650 died after about 2 years of life so thought I'd change it for a newer version, the MG5750. Been in use for about 7 days and was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Trapper, May 10, 2019.

1. Trapper Win User

7 day old Canon MG5750 will not print by wifi, will scan by wifi.

My previous MG5650 died after about 2 years of life so thought I'd change it for a newer version, the MG5750. Been in use for about 7 days and was printing fine each day and this morning, however this afternoon it would not print and in my PC's Devices and Printers was shown as 'Offline' and greyed out, tried reinstalling, updating the drivers in fact everything I could think of which is probably not that much really!
    On the printers screen it shows as 'WiFi' with no red X so seems to have WiFi enabled. Rebooted the BT Hub and the PC all seems okay.
    I tried another lap that I knew I had set up to work with the new printer and tried that. Sent a test page and got the message that the Port was in use and to wait, I did but nothing changed.
    I can activate a Scan by both my PC and the laptop via WiFi to the printer so do not know why the print function does not work on either unless the 'Print' function on the printer has somehow been corrupted or has failed. If it was the WiFi then it would not scan either.
    I can send it back but if it's something that I can sort it would save sometime.
    Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help.

:)

Trapper, May 10, 2019

2. Canon printer wifi trouble

Hey,

I installed my canon pixma mg3210 with the newest driver and I choose wifi connection.

Eveyrthing works fine until I turn off the printer then my laptop doesn't detect the printer anymore.
    Basically, the printer is offline.

DarkWhisper, May 10, 2019
  3. VIC
    Vic Win User
    Windows 7 virtual wifi authentication mode

Hello.

Just a quick question to whoever is using windows 7 virtual wifi capability - when you type in "netsh wlan show hostednetwork", cmd window displays a list of settings for your hosted virtual wifi.

I was wondering, is there a way to change authentication method from WPA2-Personal to simple WEP ?

Cheers.

4. trfadoo Win User

Nokia N82 wifi printing

Hi

I was searching a wifi printing solution for my e51 & saw your post where you are unable to setup your N82 for wifi printing but OK with e51 wifi printing. Can you tell me the step-by-step procedure to configure e51 for wifi printing. I have wifi enabled
    HP PhotoSmart C4385 All-in-one that is already setup with my laptop for wifi printing.

Would appreciate your assistance.

Regards

TRF

trfadoo, May 10, 2019
Thema:

1. 7 day old Canon MG5750 will not print by wifi, will scan by wifi. - Similar Threads - old Canon MG5750

2. Wifi printing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi printing: Have a new HP printer and new HP laptop. How do i send data to printer over wifi? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-printing/2dfab5b3-5f87-4096-8f91-96bef6640046
  3. Wifi printing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi printing: Have a new HP printer and new HP laptop. How do i send data to printer over wifi? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-printing/2dfab5b3-5f87-4096-8f91-96bef6640046
  4. Canon MG5750 does not scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon MG5750 does not scan: Hi my canon does not scan to my PC windows 10. it will not roubleshoot in settings either. It prints fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-mg5750-does-not-scan/c0e55445-5391-4a68-91dd-2404e568673f
  5. Wifi printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi printing: Running Win 10 pro on a lenovo T-430. I keep getting a printer error for wireless printing only and cant print from phone. Removed and reloaded drivers etc for BrotherMFC-J430W printer. Worked fine yesterday am...
  6. Wifi printing issues to canon printer TR7500

Wifi printing issues to canon printer TR7500: My canon TR7500 wifi printer has been setup and prints from my windows10 PC however willnot print even a test page from a windows10 laptop in a room through the wall. Signal strength is strong. I have downloaded drivers for the canon TR7500. The printer is on a shared...
  7. Windows 10 version 1903 canon mg5750 printer

Windows 10 version 1903 canon mg5750 printer: Since 1903 was installed on my laptop my canon printer mg5750 has started to print shadow prints on lines 2,3,6,7,8 etc. Not all lines. Printer prints perfectly via wifi from an Ipad. Tried printing wifi from laptop but same problem of occasional shadow lines. Have tried...
  8. My canon Pixma MG5750

My canon Pixma MG5750: My printer Canon Pixma MG 5750 is only producing blank pieces of paper. I have Canon My Image Garden installed , which I never use. Can this installation be the cause of my problem or is it something really obvious. I have done all the diagnostic testing to no avail. Can...
  9. printing via wifi

printing via wifi: How do I get m y Cannon MX470 series to print via wifi here at home? It worked before I moved. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/printing-via-wifi/8fefce4d-40b0-47fe-8f91-8efc3a5c5889
  10. Scanning from laptop with Wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Scanning from laptop with Wifi: Am using Windows 10 which has Windows Fax and Scan. Used to be able to print and scan to Epson printer by Wi-Fi. Then some update installed itself, and, despite much installing, removing, reinstalling and updating of drivers, etc., only printing now works by Wi-Fi. Have...