Windows 10: 7 + taskbar tweaker question

Discus and support 7 + taskbar tweaker question in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi! im using the app 7 + taskbar tweaker to increase the taskbar icons size. is their a way to hae this work without the app running in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by stevie, Apr 21, 2018.

1. stevie Win User

7 + taskbar tweaker question

Hi!

im using the app 7 + taskbar tweaker to increase the taskbar icons size.

is their a way to hae this work without the app running in the background?

:)

stevie, Apr 21, 2018
  2. markus___ Win User

Ungroup, and NOT have similar icons next to each other on taskbar on this garbage windows 10 system

7+ Taskbar Tweaker provides this functionality; see 7+ Taskbar Tweaker - RaMMicHaeL's Blog

markus___, Apr 21, 2018
  3. Taskbar icons to small and blurry

Thanks for the help.

I found
    7+ taskbar tweaker
    , which also has the large icons option.

The fact that you have to use a third party program in order to accomplish something like this is surprising.

Brett Doyle, Apr 21, 2018
  4. 7 + taskbar tweaker question

TairikuOkami, Apr 21, 2018
Thema:

7 + taskbar tweaker question

1. 7 + taskbar tweaker question - Similar Threads - taskbar tweaker question

2. Winaero Tweaker

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Winaero Tweaker: When I scan the .zip file on Virus Total, an anti-virus called dr. web diagnose it with "Trojan.MulDrop 16.37713". Idk if dr. web is good or not, I've never heard bout it. But a channel called Michael MJD said it is safe and good (160K subs) submitted by /u/Valois061007...
  3. Window tweakers?

Window tweakers?: Trying to remove annoying shortcut arrows and UAC icon from desktop icons. I have used UWT in the past but that was several years ago and i did screw up several times, forcing me to do a fresh install just for a simple change to lock screen. Anyone recommend a simple user...
  4. Taskbar Question...

Taskbar Question...: Hi everyone, I've got my taskbar on the top of the screen and it's set to small icons. Right now, whenever I move windows around my screen, they sometimes slide underneath the taskbar or trigger that edge-screen feature that maximizes the window you're dragging around. Does...
  5. 7+ Taskbar Tweaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    7+ Taskbar Tweaker: Hello Windows 10 expert, I used the software 7+ Taskbar Tweaker to alter the behavior of the Windows 7 taskbar which much success. I wanted to know if anyone has had a good experience with this software on Windows 10? 7+ Taskbar Tweaker - RaMMicHaeL's Blog The site states...
  6. winaero tweaker

in Windows 10 Customization
    winaero tweaker: Winaero Tweaker is supposed to allow a user to adjust things like the font used for desktop icon labels. But the download is a ZIP file. How do you extract the executable software from the ZIP file?...
  7. Winaero Tweaker

Winaero Tweaker: I recently asked about how to get icon titles into readable sizes and fonts. An answer came back, with a link to "Winaero Tweaker". But the he site is enormously confusing, and the software itself is a ZIP file. How do I get a download package that provides an installable...
  8. winaero tweaker?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    winaero tweaker?: Anyone tried this app? I would welcome any advice or suggestions... 142259
  9. 7+ Taskbar Tweaker duplicate blank taskbar icons for Chrome

7+ Taskbar Tweaker duplicate blank taskbar icons for Chrome: On both my Windows 10 home PC and work computer, 7+ Taskbar Tweaker causes duplicate buttons on the taskbar of Chrome that turn invisible: [img] As you can see in the image, there are two blank icons in front of the Chrome icon. Both of these are working and open...
  10. Anything like 7+ Taskbar Tweaker on horizon for 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anything like 7+ Taskbar Tweaker on horizon for 10?: Looking for something so I can move my ungrouped icons independantly. With no disrespect intended, the 7+ author hasn't been as proactive with 10 as Classic Shell has been and I'm wondering "when?" I suspect he's just really busy with "other" stuff. Yes, I did donate for my 7...