Windows 10: 7+ Taskbar Tweaker

Discus and support 7+ Taskbar Tweaker in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Windows 10 expert, I used the software 7+ Taskbar Tweaker to alter the behavior of the Windows 7 taskbar which much success. I wanted to know if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ions, Jun 25, 2020.

1. ions Win User

7+ Taskbar Tweaker

Hello Windows 10 expert,

I used the software 7+ Taskbar Tweaker to alter the behavior of the Windows 7 taskbar which much success. I wanted to know if anyone has had a good experience with this software on Windows 10?

7+ Taskbar Tweaker - RaMMicHaeL's Blog

The site states it works with Windows 10 but that wasn't the case when I checked in December of last year (if I recall correctly).

Just doing some due diligence before I install this software.

Thank you

:)

2. 7+ Taskbar Tweaker duplicate blank taskbar icons for Chrome

@dalchina: It's not 100% reproducible with certain steps. It happens over time, rather than when I start 7+ Taskbar Tweaker.

EchoReaper, Jun 25, 2020
  3. 7 + taskbar tweaker question

Hi!

im using the app 7 + taskbar tweaker to increase the taskbar icons size.

is their a way to hae this work without the app running in the background?

Steven Campoli, Jun 25, 2020
  4. 7+ Taskbar Tweaker

TairikuOkami, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

7+ Taskbar Tweaker

1. 7+ Taskbar Tweaker - Similar Threads - Taskbar Tweaker

2. auto-hide taskbar not showing up when an app is maximirzed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    auto-hide taskbar not showing up when an app is maximirzed: my little cousin pressed some button on my keyboardand now my taskbar would have a strange behavior.it wouldn't open by bringing down the mouse curserinstead I need to open start menu....
  3. auto-hide taskbar not showing up when an app is maximirzed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    auto-hide taskbar not showing up when an app is maximirzed: my little cousin pressed some button on my keyboardand now my taskbar would have a strange behavior.it wouldn't open by bringing down the mouse curserinstead I need to open start menu....
  4. Taskbar doesn’t show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar doesn’t show up: Hi there,So for the past two weeks I haven’t had access to my taskbar, settings or any thing relating to the taskbar in the control panel. The taskbar is black and after clicking it the whole screen goes black. But everything works in safe mode.I have tried everything I...
  5. Taskbar doesn’t show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar doesn’t show up: Hi there,So for the past two weeks I haven’t had access to my taskbar, settings or any thing relating to the taskbar in the control panel. The taskbar is black and after clicking it the whole screen goes black. But everything works in safe mode.I have tried everything I...
  6. How can I get rid of the two "up" and "down" grey arrows that recently appeared in my taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of the two "up" and "down" grey arrows that recently appeared in my taskbar?: Two "up" and "down" grey arrows appeared recently in my taskbar - this has never happened before.They are the arrows that would appear if I had more items open than would fit in the taskbar, but this isn't the case - if I used the arrows to scroll up or down, the rest of the...
  7. How can I get rid of the two "up" and "down" grey arrows that recently appeared in my taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I get rid of the two "up" and "down" grey arrows that recently appeared in my taskbar?: Two "up" and "down" grey arrows appeared recently in my taskbar - this has never happened before.They are the arrows that would appear if I had more items open than would fit in the taskbar, but this isn't the case - if I used the arrows to scroll up or down, the rest of the...
  8. 7 + taskbar tweaker question

7 + taskbar tweaker question: Hi! im using the app 7 + taskbar tweaker to increase the taskbar icons size. is their a way to hae this work without the app running in the background? 108559
  9. 7+ Taskbar Tweaker duplicate blank taskbar icons for Chrome

7+ Taskbar Tweaker duplicate blank taskbar icons for Chrome: On both my Windows 10 home PC and work computer, 7+ Taskbar Tweaker causes duplicate buttons on the taskbar of Chrome that turn invisible: [img] As you can see in the image, there are two blank icons in front of the Chrome icon. Both of these are working and open...
  10. Anything like 7+ Taskbar Tweaker on horizon for 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anything like 7+ Taskbar Tweaker on horizon for 10?: Looking for something so I can move my ungrouped icons independantly. With no disrespect intended, the 7+ author hasn't been as proactive with 10 as Classic Shell has been and I'm wondering "when?" I suspect he's just really busy with "other" stuff. Yes, I did donate for my 7...