Windows 10: 7+ Taskbar Tweaker

Discus and support 7+ Taskbar Tweaker in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Windows 10 expert, I used the software 7+ Taskbar Tweaker to alter the behavior of the Windows 7 taskbar which much success. I wanted to know if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ions, Jun 25, 2020.

1. ions Win User

7+ Taskbar Tweaker

Hello Windows 10 expert,

I used the software 7+ Taskbar Tweaker to alter the behavior of the Windows 7 taskbar which much success. I wanted to know if anyone has had a good experience with this software on Windows 10?

7+ Taskbar Tweaker - RaMMicHaeL's Blog

The site states it works with Windows 10 but that wasn't the case when I checked in December of last year (if I recall correctly).

Just doing some due diligence before I install this software.

Thank you

:)

2. 7+ Taskbar Tweaker duplicate blank taskbar icons for Chrome

@dalchina: It's not 100% reproducible with certain steps. It happens over time, rather than when I start 7+ Taskbar Tweaker.

EchoReaper, Jun 25, 2020
  3. 7 + taskbar tweaker question

Hi!

im using the app 7 + taskbar tweaker to increase the taskbar icons size.

is their a way to hae this work without the app running in the background?

Steven Campoli, Jun 25, 2020
  4. 7+ Taskbar Tweaker

TairikuOkami, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

7+ Taskbar Tweaker

1. 7+ Taskbar Tweaker - Similar Threads - Taskbar Tweaker

2. I want to make the time bigger in the lower right of the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to make the time bigger in the lower right of the taskbar: HI I was wondering if I could get some help with something. I find the date and the time in the right lower corner of the taskbar to be really small. I was wondering if someone could help me to make the time bigger so I can see it easier. I should also mention that is their...
  3. I want to make the time bigger in the lower right of the taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to make the time bigger in the lower right of the taskbar: HI I was wondering if I could get some help with something. I find the date and the time in the right lower corner of the taskbar to be really small. I was wondering if someone could help me to make the time bigger so I can see it easier. I should also mention that is their...
  4. Help with Taskbar/Systems Tray issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Taskbar/Systems Tray issues: I don't know how to fix this problem. I tried restarting my computer. The top half is simply cut off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-with-taskbarsystems-tray-issues/f6c7003c-6a57-4fa5-854f-9a1d4a6fbabe
  5. Help with Taskbar/Systems Tray issues

Help with Taskbar/Systems Tray issues: I don't know how to fix this problem. I tried restarting my computer. The top half is simply cut off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-with-taskbarsystems-tray-issues/f6c7003c-6a57-4fa5-854f-9a1d4a6fbabe
  6. Microsoft Store and Calendar on Taskbar both not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and Calendar on Taskbar both not working: as the title says both won't work nor show up tried many different threads options I checked the reliability monitor and it keeps saying windows shell experience Host issue application name praid:App don't know when this started happening, it happened suddenly and now stuff...
  7. Microsoft Store and Calendar on Taskbar both not working

Microsoft Store and Calendar on Taskbar both not working: as the title says both won't work nor show up tried many different threads options I checked the reliability monitor and it keeps saying windows shell experience Host issue application name praid:App don't know when this started happening, it happened suddenly and now stuff...
  8. 7 + taskbar tweaker question

in Windows 10 Customization
    7 + taskbar tweaker question: Hi! im using the app 7 + taskbar tweaker to increase the taskbar icons size. is their a way to hae this work without the app running in the background? 108559
  9. 7+ Taskbar Tweaker duplicate blank taskbar icons for Chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    7+ Taskbar Tweaker duplicate blank taskbar icons for Chrome: On both my Windows 10 home PC and work computer, 7+ Taskbar Tweaker causes duplicate buttons on the taskbar of Chrome that turn invisible: [img] As you can see in the image, there are two blank icons in front of the Chrome icon. Both of these are working and open...
  10. Anything like 7+ Taskbar Tweaker on horizon for 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anything like 7+ Taskbar Tweaker on horizon for 10?: Looking for something so I can move my ungrouped icons independantly. With no disrespect intended, the 7+ author hasn't been as proactive with 10 as Classic Shell has been and I'm wondering "when?" I suspect he's just really busy with "other" stuff. Yes, I did donate for my 7...