Windows 10: 7 to 10 upgrade - issue w lost email archive - access denied

Discus and support 7 to 10 upgrade - issue w lost email archive - access denied in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; upgraded from 7 to 10 when opening email archive folder said I do not have permission to open. I have years of emails there. Now the archive file has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Paul.kuchta, Feb 4, 2020.

1. 7 to 10 upgrade - issue w lost email archive - access denied

upgraded from 7 to 10 when opening email archive folder said I do not have permission to open. I have years of emails there. Now the archive file has disappeared. How can I fix this and recover my archived emails.

:)

Paul.kuchta, Feb 4, 2020
  2. iant67 Win User

Email Issues since intalling W 10

I upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10 on 1st August. My issues are that
    1. I am now unable to send emails in Outlook 365
    2. I am unable to open attachments on incoming emails
    When I boot the machine the sequence goes to the start screen displaying my Hotmail account name and requests my Hotmail password. I have never used the Hotmail account for anything other than the Office 365 account - never email. I have two other email accounts I use for my email. Could this login be affecting my email? if so how do I reset the login so that everything works as before?

iant67, Feb 4, 2020
  3. Access denied error in Windows 10

Original title: Lost Drive

Everything listed I have done & error Access denied. Why it's my stuff.

JIMHELENE Kruppa, Feb 4, 2020
  4. tlrsr Win User

7 to 10 upgrade - issue w lost email archive - access denied

How to upgrade W-7 laptop to W-10 without factory recovery partition?

yes, the W-7 OS is working fine. I want to upgrade to W-10 because all my work computers are 10.
    I can copy all my data, yes, but I have many programs that would be lost and some I could not reinstall.

tlrsr, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

7 to 10 upgrade - issue w lost email archive - access denied

1. 7 to 10 upgrade - issue w lost email archive - access denied - Similar Threads - upgrade issue lost

2. Lost access to email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost access to email: Blocked Hotmail account. I have the correct password, but it wants to send me a phone text. The phone number is wrong. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-access-to-email/506727b4-1681-45f8-90bf-d691d2342123
  3. Lost access to email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost access to email: Blocked Hotmail account. I have the correct password, but it wants to send me a phone text. The phone number is wrong. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-access-to-email/506727b4-1681-45f8-90bf-d691d2342123
  4. Lost access to email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I've denied myself access to my own archive file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've denied myself access to my own archive file.: Hello, in efforts to prevent people from accessing my files on my hardrive I archived these files and set all permissions to deny. Apparently I also denied the admin account permission as well and here now is my problem. I cannot view the .rar contents since the main issue...
  6. Denied Sky email access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Denied Sky email access: Hello, When I try to login to my Sky email I get this access denied message....Why? Can it be fixed? You don't have permission to access "http://ogwam.sky.com/AK_PM_VPATH0/" on this server. Reference #18.8ab1f748.1618226838.46f9173...
  7. W-10, lost left channel sound shortly after Upgrade from W-7

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    W-10, lost left channel sound shortly after Upgrade from W-7: Hello all; I have a problem with the sound having lost the left channel shortly after upgrading from W-7. My W-10 Home version is 2004, Build 1941.746. This happened many months ago, and I had given up on a fix, short of a complete re-installation. After all I have sound just...
  8. Upgrade w 7 to W 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade w 7 to W 10: Hello, Cannot upgrade w 7 to w 10 getrs locked to infinite 0 does not move even after severasl hours akso try differently by placing the ESO on the desktop and uploading after, still the same result How can this work normally ? Please hlep Thank you...
  9. Access denied issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Access denied issues: *Mad I really really need help. Either I'm the most dense human breathing or win 10 is to blame. I have tried everything I can to set sharing as admin. and I just keep getting access denied. It will accept my change but will not allow it after clicking OK. Always some...
  10. Lost access to drive - "Access is Denied"

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost access to drive - "Access is Denied": I'm having a serious issue here with my external USB 3.0 HDD enclosures. They used to work fine with Windows 7. Now with Windows 10 I fought all last week trying to get Windows 10 to see the enclosures. I have no idea what happened but suddenly Window 10 was able to see the...