Windows 10: 70.4 GB OF TEMPORARY FILES..Safe to remove them???

Discus and support 70.4 GB OF TEMPORARY FILES..Safe to remove them??? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Please help!! [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HrishavRaj Singh, Feb 3, 2021.

1. 70.4 GB OF TEMPORARY FILES..Safe to remove them???

Please help!! 70.4 GB OF TEMPORARY FILES..Safe to remove them??? c1edad67-39d7-4a9a-bfce-f559f463eafc?upload=true.jpg

:)

HrishavRaj Singh, Feb 3, 2021
  2. AllyT30 Win User

24.2 GB of Temporary Files safe to delete?

Hello! I seem to have 24.2 GB of temporary files and I was wondering if it was safe to delete them. I've looked it up but I'm not quite sure what these files are or why they are using so much space. 24 GB seems rather absurd for temporary files and I didn't
    want to delete anything important. Is there a way to view what these files are? Thanks!

AllyT30, Feb 3, 2021
  3. SUL
    Sul Win User
    How to remove temporary installation files safely while the Disk Cleanup tool does not work?

The problem and its question in steps:

1. I am trying to remove the (Temporary installation files) that is mentioned in this link:
      CaturQQ : Situs Top Pkv Games & Judi Poker Online DominoQQ BandarQQ
    2. I opened the Disk Cleanup tool in windows 7 to do that.
    3. I did not find any thing in the list with the name: (Temporary installation files).
    4. However, because of the fear of having Windows 10 (with respect to it and anyone like it) I selected all the check list and clean it. You can see the attached image:

70.4 GB OF TEMPORARY FILES..Safe to remove them??? kEKSH.png

5. After the cleaning process was done, I checked the %temp% folder and I found many many folders and files which means that the cleaning process was not properly worked.
    6. The questions: did I make any mistake in the previous steps? Whether yes or no, could you please tell me how to remove the (Temporary installation files) in safe way where the safe way means for my case: my current platforms and tools which I currently use will not be affected?

4. Drillling Win User

70.4 GB OF TEMPORARY FILES..Safe to remove them???

Unusual Option for Removal of Temporary Files for System/Setting/Storage/This PC/Temporary Files

Hello,

I have Windows 10 version 1803 on HP Spectre x360 laptop with a SSD drive, 232 GB.

I have 170 GB of free space. There are no saved documents, pictures or videos.

I have only installed apps and software installed when I purchased the laptop.

My question is:

When I go to Windows Setting, select System, select Storage, select Local Storage/This PC, Storage Usage displays, select Temporary Files showing 423 MB from the selections offered.

Upon selection for Temporary Files, it opens - shows listings for the Remove Temporary Files.

Two particular selections/options to remove files concern me.

These are:

Deletes all system restore points - 4.28 GB

Compress your OD drive - 13.7 GB

These two are not checked for removal, rather they are highlighted in White.

Why are these particular two items are being displayed?

Will these eventually disappear or remain forever?

Any suggestions, recommendations or advice to these questions would be greatly appreciated.

Drillling, Feb 3, 2021
Thema:

70.4 GB OF TEMPORARY FILES..Safe to remove them???

1. 70.4 GB OF TEMPORARY FILES..Safe to remove them??? - Similar Threads - TEMPORARY FILES Safe

2. how can i remove 70 gb of temporary files??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i remove 70 gb of temporary files??: i have been trying to remove those temporary files for a while, searching on the prefetch temp end %temp% folder, but it doesn't seem to really change anything, i still have those 70gb of temporary files. what do i do?...
  3. how can i remove 70 gb of temporary files??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i remove 70 gb of temporary files??: i have been trying to remove those temporary files for a while, searching on the prefetch temp end %temp% folder, but it doesn't seem to really change anything, i still have those 70gb of temporary files. what do i do?...
  4. Is it safe to remove these files?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is it safe to remove these files?: Hello, I am not sure if these folders are safe to remove them it have weird names. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-safe-to-remove-these-files/0a5fc350-5ecb-4679-8465-2872e4028ffc
  5. Temporary Files taking up 72 GB

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Temporary Files taking up 72 GB: Hey, My temp files in storage says it takes up 72GB. I can only delete 4 GB of them, how do I delete them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/temporary-files-taking-up-72-gb/3729e2d0-f5d1-4463-a224-f7ec9f65ea55
  6. Need to delete 120 gb of Temporary files

Need to delete 120 gb of Temporary files: I got noticed that my local disk C is full, and then i check all the apps in my local disk C and its only 80GB , and then i check to setting and go to storage and there is 120 GB Temporary files. Can u help me how to delete those files. Ps : I have this problem after i...
  7. remove temporary files

remove temporary files: how or if can I remove DirectX Shader Cache files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-temporary-files/36717566-7436-4cf2-9610-941f6e0f26e3"
  8. Temporary file removal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Temporary file removal: Is System Mechanic a safe program to use for Windows maintenance? Just wondering because the built in feature through Windows settings/storage/removing files is really slow. No hurry to respond...just curious......
  9. 706 GB of Temporary Files!!!!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    706 GB of Temporary Files!!!!: Can someone please help me *Sad i just bought a new laptop and it hasn't been a month since i used it. Now, i was wondering why my OS said that i only have 155gb free but my files are not even that big. And i searched what is the problem and found out that my temporary files...
  10. 706 GB of Temporary Files!!!!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    706 GB of Temporary Files!!!!: Can someone please help me *Sad i just bought a new laptop and it hasn't been a month since i used it. Now, i was wondering why my OS said that i only have 155gb free but my files are not even that big. And i searched what is the problem and found out that my temporary files...