Windows 10: 700 minecoins from starter pack edition not received after a week

Discus and support 700 minecoins from starter pack edition not received after a week in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought this game on Monday, February 15 and have yet to receive any mine coins that I bought with the starter collection... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Atari2600, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Atari2600 Win User

700 minecoins from starter pack edition not received after a week

I bought this game on Monday, February 15 and have yet to receive any mine coins that I bought with the starter collection

:)

Atari2600, Feb 23, 2021
  2. SarathS- Win User

Minecraft | Starter Pack Minecoins not received

Hello,

I recently purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection. And I received all the Texture Packs and Skins available with it but havent received the 700 Minecoins which is included in the Pack. Anywhere I should receive it or Activate it to get it in
    my Account.?

Thanks in Advance

Sarath S

SarathS-, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Purchased Minecraft Starter Pack but didn't receive the Minecoins!

I purchased the Minecraft Starter Pack for Windows 10 as a gift but the recipient didn't receive the 700 minecoins that the description said it included. The skin packs etc, were there, just not the minecoins

Is there something I need to do for these to be accessible? The game runs fine but just the minecoins are missing.

Any help please 700 minecoins from starter pack edition not received after a week :)

BobMcBobson24, Feb 23, 2021
  4. 700 minecoins from starter pack edition not received after a week

Minecraft Starter Edition Bundle

Hey, I bought the Minecraft Starter Edition Bundle I received everything besides the 700 Minecoins. I did everything it said to claim the 700 Minecoins but I still did not receive it. is there anything I can do about this or can someone help me?

v24hrsReks, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

700 minecoins from starter pack edition not received after a week

1. 700 minecoins from starter pack edition not received after a week - Similar Threads - 700 minecoins starter

2. 700 points vanished from minecraft starter pack windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    700 points vanished from minecraft starter pack windows 10: I recently bought minecraft windows 10 starter pack. My son has been playing the game for a couple of weeks. Around 3 days back the 700 minecoins that came with the starter pack vanished. No purchases have been made in the market place. How and where do I find these missing...
  3. 700 points vanished from minecraft starter pack windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    700 points vanished from minecraft starter pack windows 10: I recently bought minecraft windows 10 starter pack. My son has been playing the game for a couple of weeks. Around 3 days back the 700 minecoins that came with the starter pack vanished. No purchases have been made in the market place. How and where do I find these missing...
  4. 700 points vanished from minecraft starter pack windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. starter edition minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    starter edition minecoins: i bought the minecraft starter edition back in march, and got everything besides the minecoins, ive tried everything, and i just want my minecoins. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/starter-edition-minecoins/b56b53cb-f825-44e7-91b8-e6bf210a03f1
  6. Where is the code for the 700 minecoins Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is the code for the 700 minecoins Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection: I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection on Feb 21, 2021. Have not seen hide nor hair of my 700 free coins. What do I need to do to get my coins?...
  7. 700 Minecoins did not appear after buying the starter pack for minecraft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    700 Minecoins did not appear after buying the starter pack for minecraft.: Basically what the title states but yeah, i bought the starter pack and i got everything except for the minecoins, ive checked on all my devices and still nothing. If there is any information needed please let me know and try to help me with this thanks :....
  8. Purchased Minecraft Starter Edition and did not receive minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft Starter Edition and did not receive minecoins: Game installed, all the other bundle pieces seem to be there. How do I get the coins or get a refund? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-minecraft-starter-edition-and-did-not/ffac6822-7b56-468b-9af6-5c2c18a6b3fb
  9. Minecraft Starter Pack Minecoins not received

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Starter Pack Minecoins not received: Hello, I recently purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection. And I received all the Texture Packs and Skins available with it but havent received the 700 Minecoins which is included in the Pack. Anywhere I should receive it or Activate it to get it in my...
  10. Purchased Minecraft Starter Pack but didn't receive the Minecoins!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft Starter Pack but didn't receive the Minecoins!: I purchased the Minecraft Starter Pack for Windows 10 as a gift but the recipient didn't receive the 700 minecoins that the description said it included. The skin packs etc, were there, just not the minecoins Is there something I need to do for these to be accessible? The...