Windows 10: 70GB missing off 250GB SSD

Discus and support 70GB missing off 250GB SSD in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Ive just realised after coming home off xmas hols that there is a 70GB UNALLOCATED partition at the end of my 250GB Samsung EVO SSD, I cnnot MERGE it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by snadge, Dec 28, 2019.

1. snadge Win User

70GB missing off 250GB SSD

Ive just realised after coming home off xmas hols that there is a 70GB UNALLOCATED partition at the end of my 250GB Samsung EVO SSD, I cnnot MERGE it to the useable C:\ partition because one of the 4 Windows created and needed partitions is now not at the start of the disk but sitting between the two stopping me from merging and im not creating a second 70GB partition... I want it all back in my C: Drive

screenshot from Minitool Partition Wizard:

70GB missing off 250GB SSD [​IMG]

can anyone help with this issue?

many thanks in advance

windows 10 Pro x64 1909

:)

snadge, Dec 28, 2019
  2. MaximusE Win User

Samsung SSD 250GB

Hey guys..

I was wondering what is the difference between the samsung 250gb ssd solid state and the samsung 250gb ssd upgrade kit? the upgrade kit costs more..

thanks*Toast :toast:

MaximusE, Dec 28, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Need some advice on an mSATA SSD swap

@EdTittel, You are welcome.
    Since you did not have the USB interface for mSata. You can make a backup copy of the 500GB to a regular external USB HD then:
    1. Replace the 500GB with the 250GB.
    2. Boot up Macrium rescue disk, select the image to restore and 250GB as destination
    3. Do steps 3-8 above

topgundcp, Dec 28, 2019
  4. 70GB missing off 250GB SSD

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

70GB missing off 250GB SSD

1. 70GB missing off 250GB SSD - Similar Threads - 70GB missing off

2. I don't know what happened to 70Gb of space on my SSD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know what happened to 70Gb of space on my SSD: Hi! I have recently fully resetted my PC, right now I just downloaded some games, a browser and an app to set up an exterior usb macrokey pad. The problem is that my sdd 230GB has just 150GB of free space, but on it I have just downloaded a 41ishGB of game and the system...
  3. I don't know what happened to 70Gb of space on my SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know what happened to 70Gb of space on my SSD: Hi! I have recently fully resetted my PC, right now I just downloaded some games, a browser and an app to set up an exterior usb macrokey pad. The problem is that my sdd 230GB has just 150GB of free space, but on it I have just downloaded a 41ishGB of game and the system...
  4. I don't know what happened to 70Gb of space on my SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Migrating 1TB HDD to a 250GB SSD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Migrating 1TB HDD to a 250GB SSD: I've got a 2TB C drive that I'm running at the moment. The thing takes ages to load up. I've also had a 250GB SSD sitting on my shelf for a while. The issue is that there is no boot partition on the old the HDD so the OS is just lumped in there with everything else....
  6. BSOD after cloned 250GB SSD to 500GB SSD (both SATA)

BSOD after cloned 250GB SSD to 500GB SSD (both SATA): I used Macrium Reflect to do the clone. 250GB Samsung 850EVO to 500GB Samsung 860EVO, both drives are SATA. Computer worked fine for about 24 hours, then I started getting BSOD's, I don't have a screenshot, but it said "critical error" or something like that. Finally, the...
  7. From 250GB SSD to 500GB SSD (internal) How to transfer data?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    From 250GB SSD to 500GB SSD (internal) How to transfer data?: First, if this is not in the correct place, will a moderator please move it, and let me know. Windows 10 version 1909 see profile for system specs I currently have a 250GB SAMSUNG SSD M.2 970 EVO NVMe PC|-Express 3.0 x4 installed, and have purchased this: Samsung...
  8. Cloning 120gb SSD -> 250gb SSD

Cloning 120gb SSD -> 250gb SSD: I'm upgrading my old 120gb SSD to a new one that's 250gb, and while I'm no stranger to cloning a disk, I've never cloned a disk to a larger disk size. I'm using the program Macrium Reflect, just for reference. If I make an image of my current 120gb SSD and apply it to the...
  9. Missing SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing SSD: Every so often Window 10 Pro 64 bit seems to lose one of my old SSDs. I used to be able to fix the problem by shutting down the computer and reconnecting the sata cables. I thought that the sata cable had somehow gotten loose. Now I just upgraded this system to 14393.3 from...
  10. VERY slow boot, only when restarting [SSD EVO 250gb]

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    VERY slow boot, only when restarting [SSD EVO 250gb]: Hello, first off I want to say that I have searched not only here on the forum but everywhere and havent found a solution, so sorry if if its a 'repost' kind of topic. Anyway, Its the second time this started happening and i have no idea how to fix it, different SSDs too....