Windows 10: 8,26GB of invisible files?

Discus and support 8,26GB of invisible files? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, i have this problem in my PC and maybe some of you already had this problem too before. So before i just say "Maybe it's damaged" and take my PC to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hampa-1, Mar 2, 2021.

1. 8,26GB of invisible files?

So, i have this problem in my PC and maybe some of you already had this problem too before. So before i just say "Maybe it's damaged" and take my PC to technical support, i'd like to discard any other possible solution for this.

This is my D hard disc. Outside of it when i see it's properties it says it has 15,3 GB. And when i enter the disk and click all files and check properties it says 7,04. searched about these restoration points that sometimes take a lot of space but there was nothing. (And anyways restauration points are more often in C hard disks)

I don't see any other solution for this. Any of you had this problem and were able to fix it?

submitted by /u/hampa-1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hampa-1, Mar 2, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 2, 2021
  3. Hard drive filled with invisible files.

My C:\ drive, which holds the Windows 10 OS, programs data/files and a little bit of user data, shows that I have used roughly 600gb of space (first image below) on a 1TB SSD. When I use WinDirStat to see what's on that drive, it shows that I have about 120gb of data on it (second image). Could someone kindly suggest what could be taking up 480gb of space—and why it is invisible to WinDirStat. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

8,26GB of invisible files? [​IMG]

8,26GB of invisible files? [​IMG]

Slow Processor, Mar 2, 2021
  4. Jalswim Win User

8,26GB of invisible files?

Invisible Files on Hard Drive

I have an external SSD that has 15GB of files that I left on it that suddenly went invisible. I know they're still there, but using 'show hidden files' and the attrib command in CMD yield no results. I don't want to have to resort to wiping the drive to
    make it usable again, I still want the files on the drive. Any suggestions?

Jalswim, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

8,26GB of invisible files?

1. 8,26GB of invisible files? - Similar Threads - 26GB invisible files

2. File Explorer Invisible?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Invisible?: I've had this issue for about a month or two, Whenever I hover my mouse over file explorerthe icon I can see the window as in this Image but when I go hover my mouse over the window it's completely invisible, And when I go to click on file explorer or the window itself it's...
  3. File Explorer Invisible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Invisible?: I've had this issue for about a month or two, Whenever I hover my mouse over file explorerthe icon I can see the window as in this Image but when I go hover my mouse over the window it's completely invisible, And when I go to click on file explorer or the window itself it's...
  4. File Explorer Invisible?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. File History files/folders invisible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File History files/folders invisible: I had trouble getting File History turned on for an external hard drive. Finally it's working. However, I cannot see folders and files on the drive, even though I can go to properties and see that the drive is full. Is there a way to see, and perhaps access, the folders and...
  6. File History files/folders invisible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File History files/folders invisible: I had trouble getting File History turned on for an external hard drive. Finally it's working. However, I cannot see folders and files on the drive, even though I can go to properties and see that the drive is full. Is there a way to see, and perhaps access, the folders and...
  7. File History files/folders invisible

8. Invisible file in /Users file

Invisible file in /Users file: Hello, I've attempted to move some files from C to D, after some moving I've checked my user file and I used to have 2 files, which were "Public" and "robim" lost file, the robim file was not there.I've checked for this file in %USERPROFILE%, and it still appears to be there,...
  9. HELP, Download files are invisible?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP, Download files are invisible?: I accidentally copied almost all my download files to desktop, I the icons to hidden but now my download folder is empty, I've tried system restore once in normal mode and once through advanced startup mode. What can I do submitted by /u/AngelDusts_Husband [link]...
  10. invisible files

in Windows 10 Customization
    invisible files: I've copied programs that I want to install in The Official Win10 into a folder on C:\ in Official Win10. When I boot from Official Win10, it does not see those folders, but if I boot from the source HDD with Official Win10 as a slave, I can see and access those programs. How...