Windows 10: 8 different printers on devices

Discus and support 8 different printers on devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; why / can I delete all of them but mine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by glennbriggs1, Apr 4, 2020.

1. 8 different printers on devices

why / can I delete all of them but mine

:)

glennbriggs1, Apr 4, 2020

2. Printer not printing after installing the device on the PC on Windows 10.

Hi Yitzchak,

I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the printer as a work around and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the printer:

• Press “Windows + X” keys on the keyboard.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the “Printer” device from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for
      this device
      ” you may select that and then remove its drivers from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.

You may also uninstall any related software provided by the printer manufacturer from the computer from “Programs and Features”. For this, you may follow these steps:

• Press “Windows + X” keys on the keyboard and select “Programs and Features” from that list.

• Search for any software provided by the printer manufacturer in the program list and if available, you may select it and click on “Uninstall” to remove it from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.

Step 2: Install a Printer

Refer to the below link about: Install a printer

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/install-printer#install-printer=windows-8

Hope this helps.

Niranjan Manjhi, Apr 4, 2020
  3. different computer model in devices and printers

why i see my computer in devices and printers list with a different model shown?

thanx

Lubomir Kopecky, Apr 4, 2020
  4. 8 different printers on devices

Historical printers are trolling me

Hi Joe,

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to add the printer to the network.

Please provide us the following information:

• Are you on domain network?
    • Do you get any error message\ code while adding new printer?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article:

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you have any further on Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

8 different printers on devices

1. 8 different printers on devices - Similar Threads - different printers devices

2. Printer device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer device: Printer not printing. Troubleshooter identifies "Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet ". Security settings do not allow execution of script code within this stylesheet. What to I do?...
  3. Different BSOD every 8-10minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Different BSOD every 8-10minutes: Good day[IMG][IMG] I REALLY need help I receive different blue screens every now and again, each time I've followed the recommended fix for that BSOD and then I'd run into a new one. I've reinstalled apps, drivers reset windows with a fresh download. Ove reseated ram,...
  4. Devices and Printers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Devices and Printers: Hello, I use a Lenovo laptop user. System info- Intel core i3 7th Gen The operating system used is Windows 10. So there's a problem which I am facing. I just recently downloaded Realtek audio manager. And I updated my drivers. And usually when i use my voice recorder,...
  5. Devices and Printers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Devices and Printers: Hello, I use a Lenovo laptop user. System info- Intel core i3 7th Gen The operating system used is Windows 10. So there's a problem which I am facing. I just recently downloaded Realtek audio manager. And I updated my drivers. And usually when i use my voice recorder,...
  6. Devices and printers

Devices and printers: After upgrading to Windows 10, pdf documents prints very slow and sometimes does not print at all. I can print other documents immediately but pdf takes time and return error: Could not print document...
  7. Devices and Printers

Devices and Printers: A multimedia device duplicates over and over, the device is a LG smart tv that I had to use ethernet connection to connect it and now it works on wireless as it should. I think it runs with Linux and it had not been online for a couple of years so the system needed to be...
  8. For what reason is My Printer Offline in windows 8?

in Windows 10 Support
    For what reason is My Printer Offline in windows 8?: there could be a few explanations behind that. In this guide, we will demonstrate to you proper methodologies to make an offline printer to online in Windows 10 or 8.1. Alternatives have changed and you won't locate similar settings to make a printer online as you did in...
  9. devices and printers

devices and printers: my pots are not responding to a connected printer all of them what could it be https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/devices-and-printers/3b19bce4-3e2d-4fb1-be28-4bf9aacbf6ba
  10. devices & printers

devices & printers: Control Panel > Devices & Printers takes about 30 seconds to open. Any idea why? Never had this issue in previous Win versions. Thanks! ...Steve 14922