Windows 10: 8 GB 3.97 USABLE

Discus and support 8 GB 3.97 USABLE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i just woke up, and i tried to open my pc, as i ussualy do, and the coolers and leds worked fine, but the pc wasn't opening.So i took the ram, i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mihaimwn, Apr 17, 2020.

1. mihaimwn Win User

8 GB 3.97 USABLE

So i just woke up, and i tried to open my pc, as i ussualy do, and the coolers and leds worked fine, but the pc wasn't opening.So i took the ram, i cleaned it, and i put it back.And the pc worked fine, but i saw that i can use only 3.97 gb, please help!

:)

mihaimwn, Apr 17, 2020
  2. Avik Win User

Why 2.66 GB usable in 4 GB ram?

Thanks to everyone for their valuable suggestions. I guess the problem was with the OS.Because after increasing my ram from 4 gb to 8 gb still the usable memory was 2267 mb out of 8 gb, then I did a clean install of Windows 7.Now everything is fine and smooth, and usable memory is 7.9 gb out of 8 gb.

3. vedaban Win User
    8 GB RAM installed but only 3.23 GB usable

I have recently upgraded to Windows 10 Home from Windows 7 Home. And I replaced my 4 RAM sticks with 8 GB RAM but my system shows : Installed memory (RAM): 8.00 GB (3.23 GB usable). Please advise if anyone knows how to fix this.

8 GB 3.97 USABLE [​IMG]

vedaban, Apr 17, 2020
  4. MUZ
    Muz Win User

8 GB 3.97 USABLE

Why is it only 3 GB usable?

The system is Dell Optiplex 330, the RAM in the system configuration says only 3 GB is usable, the installed RAM is 4 GB. Is there a solution to this?

Thema:

8 GB 3.97 USABLE

1. 8 GB 3.97 USABLE - Similar Threads - USABLE

2. Canon EOS R6 .HIF images not usable in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon EOS R6 .HIF images not usable in Windows: I have been a hobby photographer since my father gave me my first camera in the 1970s. I was using a Canon EOS 70D and a EOS 6D until I replaced them both with a EOS R6 a couple of months ago. I have normally been using JPEG format, but sometimes I have been storing images in...
  3. Canon EOS R6 .HIF images not usable in Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon EOS R6 .HIF images not usable in Windows: I have been a hobby photographer since my father gave me my first camera in the 1970s. I was using a Canon EOS 70D and a EOS 6D until I replaced them both with a EOS R6 a couple of months ago. I have normally been using JPEG format, but sometimes I have been storing images in...
  4. Can't get a shared printer to be usable by other users home network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get a shared printer to be usable by other users home network: I have an HP Laserjet M14-M17 PCLmS attached to Lenovo Thinkpad with Windows 7 Pro and shared it to my network home. When viewing devices from other computers, I can see the computer and printer, and try to connect/install it. I get the "Connection to printer on computer then...
  5. Can't get a shared printer to be usable by other users home network

Can't get a shared printer to be usable by other users home network: I have an HP Laserjet M14-M17 PCLmS attached to Lenovo Thinkpad with Windows 7 Pro and shared it to my network home. When viewing devices from other computers, I can see the computer and printer, and try to connect/install it. I get the "Connection to printer on computer then...
  6. 12gb ram but only 2.96gb is usable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    12gb ram but only 2.96gb is usable: Hello so I bought a 8gb ram for my PC windows 10 but the problem it says 2.96 gb usable of my 12gb ram I tried reinstalling windows 10 64bit but it doesn't work also when I try to open the memtest which is on the USB bootable it says cannot run on windows 32bit mode even...
  7. 12gb ram but only 2.96gb is usable

12gb ram but only 2.96gb is usable: Hello so I bought a 8gb ram for my PC windows 10 but the problem it says 2.96 gb usable of my 12gb ram I tried reinstalling windows 10 64bit but it doesn't work also when I try to open the memtest which is on the USB bootable it says cannot run on windows 32bit mode even...
  8. 12gb ram but only 2.96gb is usable

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Why does i5-4590 not supported as I found in 2025 it will no longer be usable unless they...

Why does i5-4590 not supported as I found in 2025 it will no longer be usable unless they...: While Microsoft help me upgrade or in 2025 is my computer gonna be just for decoration https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-i5-4590-not-supported-as-i-found-in-2025/25670bc6-a1db-4427-b074-cdb4cc333495
  10. Why does i5-4590 not supported as I found in 2025 it will no longer be usable unless they...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does i5-4590 not supported as I found in 2025 it will no longer be usable unless they...: While Microsoft help me upgrade or in 2025 is my computer gonna be just for decoration https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-i5-4590-not-supported-as-i-found-in-2025/25670bc6-a1db-4427-b074-cdb4cc333495