Windows 10: 8 GB of free space needed on C:

Discus and support 8 GB of free space needed on C: in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a stream book that was given to me that I would really like to reset it back to its factory default however it will not allow me to reset it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Feferan, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Feferan Win User

8 GB of free space needed on C:

I have a stream book that was given to me that I would really like to reset it back to its factory default however it will not allow me to reset it because it doesn’t have enough space I tried to put a USB into it to create a USB boot drive but the media creation tool stops me where it ask 8 GB of free space needed on C I have tried everything possible to clear enough space on C and was only able to get about a few cleared please help!!!

:)

Feferan, Jun 24, 2020

2. My windows 10 upgrade consumes all of it's drive c: space (50 GB)

• My windows 10 upgrade consumes all of it's drive c: space (50 GB)
    • I am unable to install the update,
    • I suspect the windows 10 need this much space and it is some kind of glitch,
    • Please suggest a way to free up some space as I don't prefer to format partition C:

letmeguess, Jun 24, 2020
  3. Suddenly 28 GB of space disappeared from C:

Hi, In the morning I opened my laptop and noticed that there is an around of 28 GB of space left in C:. I was running my dev application and for about after half an hour I got the "Manage space.." error.. I checked in the Windows Explorer and to my suprise
    C: lost all its space. It was showing 0 GB. I have tried many resolutions that i found on web -

• Using CCleaner
    • Clearing temp files
    • Disk Cleanup
    • TreeSize app to view the size of files
    I don't have hibernate option enabled and also System Resotre Point is disabled.

Please help.

ArpanMehetre, Jun 24, 2020
  4. 8 GB of free space needed on C:

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

8 GB of free space needed on C:

1. 8 GB of free space needed on C: - Similar Threads - free space needed

2. I need more space -only 8 GB available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need more space -only 8 GB available: In storage it says 176 GB is 'Other People'. I don't understand this. I can't access and delete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-more-space-only-8-gb-available/ce7c5cb0-f724-41b8-9ae4-8be7d0a71b35
  3. I need more space -only 8 GB available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need more space -only 8 GB available: In storage it says 176 GB is 'Other People'. I don't understand this. I can't access and delete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-more-space-only-8-gb-available/ce7c5cb0-f724-41b8-9ae4-8be7d0a71b35
  4. I need more space -only 8 GB available

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Freeing space on C drive

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Freeing space on C drive: Version 21H1 OS Build 19043.1110 I am trying to free up space on my C drive which is a 500Gb SSD. I install all programs to my 2Tb HD. Windirstat tells me Tom Tom the sat nav takes up 153 Gb on my C drive. So I want to uninstall it. Windows said it was uninstalling it from...
  6. Freeing up space on C:

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Freeing up space on C:: Is there a simple app that'll show what paths on C: contain all the data? My C: is 230GB and 192GB is used. 5GB is in C:\Users\Me\AppData. Can some (what?) be safely deleted? Thanks. Using Win 10.0.19041.964 180693
  7. Freeing up space on C:

in Windows 10 Support
    Freeing up space on C:: Is there a simple app that'll show what paths on C: contain all the data? My C: is 230GB and 192GB is used. 5GB is in C:\Users\Me\AppData. Can some (what?) be safely deleted? Thanks. Using Win 10.0.19041.964 180693
  8. need to free space on C: drive...Windows.old??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    need to free space on C: drive...Windows.old??: hi...have been trying to free up space on my C: drive and the only thing I see that's taking up space is Windows. Old...Had to reset my laptop and it won't let me delete or move Windows.old...what can I do? Have a 15GB flash drive connected, can I move it to the flash drive...
  9. 300+ gb of free space missing !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    300+ gb of free space missing !: hi everyone ! so i have a 931 gb partition . all the files on that partition occupy only 484 GB . computer says i have only 179 GB of free space . what happened to the other 300 gb ? how could i restore them ? thanks [ATTACH] https://postimg.cc/xqtpygY5...
  10. Freeing up space in Windows (C:)

in Windows 10 Support
    Freeing up space in Windows (C:): I am getting errors saying that I do not have any storage left, so I looked and my windows (C) drive is full ( 665MB free of 118 GB) but my DATA (D) drive still has a lot of storage space (876 GB free of 913 GB). I have changed the defaults to now save new things to (D) but I...