Windows 10: 8245 not connected?

Discus and support 8245 not connected? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I start or reboot, before Windows starts, I get a "8254 is not connected to IO-APIC". I've had this for sometime now but it doesn't seem cause... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by CRGibson, Aug 7, 2017.

1. CRGibson Win User

8245 not connected?

When I start or reboot, before Windows starts, I get a "8254 is not connected to IO-APIC".
    I've had this for sometime now but it doesn't seem cause any errors, it just adds about 10 sec. to the start time.

Question is: What is 8245?

Thanks for any info.

:)

CRGibson, Aug 7, 2017

2. cortana not having music recognising icon

My corna is not showing the music recognising icon on it.please help
    8245 not connected? [​IMG]

KushagraBhardwaj, Aug 7, 2017
  3. W10 is blocking device manager and the updating of drivers.

8245 not connected? [​IMG]
    This
    is the notification I get every time I try to open device manager

SavindraSilva, Aug 7, 2017
  4. lx07 Win User

8245 not connected?

lx07, Aug 7, 2017
Thema:

8245 not connected?

1. 8245 not connected? - Similar Threads - 8245 connected

2. Laptop Freezes or wifi gets disconnected and unable to connect to new wifi hotspot when...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop Freezes or wifi gets disconnected and unable to connect to new wifi hotspot when...: #1 I have an Asus X550LD laptop with 8gb ram , graphics card and i 5 processor. When my laptop is moved, then one of the below mentioned things happen. My laptop freezes totally. It does not respond to any key and then I had to only hard reboot the computer. My laptop gets...
  3. Can’t pair Bluetooth keyboard, Check the PIN and try connecting again

in Windows 10 News
    Can’t pair Bluetooth keyboard, Check the PIN and try connecting again: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]You can run into a problem while connecting or pairing your Bluetooth keyboard with your Windows 10 computer. Often, this happens when you have disabled the Bluetooth option. If not, you can still get it along with an error message [...] This post Can’t pair...
  4. We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If...: I am using a newly bought Microsoft Surface Laptop 2 with Windows 10 Home version 10.0.17763 Build 17763. When i open windows update setting, it shows in a red text that ' Your device is missing important security and quality fixes'. so when i select check for updates it...
  5. Loss of email connection

in Browsers and Email
    Loss of email connection: After comp reset, I have lost my M'soft Hotmail address and my PNCL add. In order to re connect with PNCL, do I need to install M'soft Office 2019, so Pinnacle have a home address to connect to please and, how does one get useful support from Microsoft so I can try to get my...
  6. Oss of email connection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Oss of email connection: After comp reset, I have lost my M'soft Hotmail address and my PNCL add. In order to re connect with PNCL, do I need to install M'soft Office 2019, so Pinnacle have a home address to connect to please and, how does one get useful support from Microsoft so I can try to get my...
  7. Printer Connectivity and Workgroup name change.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer Connectivity and Workgroup name change.: I want to change the workgroup name of my laptop by the tab for changing network if appears grey. I tried doing certain things changing driver settings and all but to no avail. Also I installed a new printer driver through DVD and it's only running when connected through wire...
  8. How to use Task Scheduler to wake a laptop from 'Connected Standby'?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to use Task Scheduler to wake a laptop from 'Connected Standby'?: Hi I have just purchased a new laptop which apparently only support 'Connected Standby'. In spite of setting a Task Schedule to wake the PC from 'Connected Standby' I have not had any success. The Task Schedule is set as per my older Windows 10 Home laptops that do WAKE the...
  9. Cannot connect bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot connect bluetooth speaker: Bluetooth icon does not show up in Action Center. I have Bluetooth because I print to printer remotely. I'm trying to connect a Bose SoundLink Mini Speaker....
  10. CVE-2018-8245 Microsoft Publisher Remote Code Execution Vulnerability

in Windows 10 News
    CVE-2018-8245 Microsoft Publisher Remote Code Execution Vulnerability: A remote code execution vulnerability exists when Microsoft Publisher fails to utilize features that lock down the Local Machine zone when instantiating OLE objects. An attacker who successfully exploited the vulnerability could force arbitrary code to be executed in the...