Windows 10: 8480dn will not scan from auto document feeder, stays in sleep mode

Discus and support 8480dn will not scan from auto document feeder, stays in sleep mode in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cannot scan from the auto document feeder, stays in sleep mode, has been working just stopped.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by williamwalkerjr, Jun 13, 2020.

1. 8480dn will not scan from auto document feeder, stays in sleep mode

I cannot scan from the auto document feeder, stays in sleep mode, has been working just stopped.

:)

williamwalkerjr, Jun 13, 2020

2. Choosing Feeder as an option to scan

I am trying to scan multiple pages to my computer using the feeder in the scanner.. When I click on the scan app it only gives me the option to scan on the glass (not in the feeder).. Does any body know how to make it an option to scan from the feeder
    itself? When I click on show more options there is NO option for this.. please help!

KateDobens, Jun 13, 2020
  3. how can i clear scan paper feeder?

A piece of a document tore off while scanning. Now I cannot scan anything. Does anyone know how to clear the feeder? HP Office Jet Pro 8710

marielocke1, Jun 13, 2020
  4. TDMEISTER Win User

8480dn will not scan from auto document feeder, stays in sleep mode

Scan from feeder function

How do I scan multiple pages using my Feeder

TDMEISTER, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

8480dn will not scan from auto document feeder, stays in sleep mode

1. 8480dn will not scan from auto document feeder, stays in sleep mode - Similar Threads - 8480dn scan auto

2. Find many pages scanned by feeder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Find many pages scanned by feeder: With scanner program recently added to windows 11, I cannot find more than one page of the several I have feeder scanned. I save them as a file to documents then a name difficult to place but I could figure it out, and I can usually find and send, but not always.What...
  3. Find many pages scanned by feeder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Find many pages scanned by feeder: With scanner program recently added to windows 11, I cannot find more than one page of the several I have feeder scanned. I save them as a file to documents then a name difficult to place but I could figure it out, and I can usually find and send, but not always.What...
  4. scan size when feeder scanning is not correct

scan size when feeder scanning is not correct: I am scanning from a Canon ImageClass MF543dw using the feeder to pdf. It was working just fine on a few scans. Then it started to scan only a portion of the sheet when going thru the feeder. On the flatbed it scans the correct size. I didn't do any thing different when it...
  5. scan size when feeder scanning is not correct

in Windows 10 Gaming
    scan size when feeder scanning is not correct: I am scanning from a Canon ImageClass MF543dw using the feeder to pdf. It was working just fine on a few scans. Then it started to scan only a portion of the sheet when going thru the feeder. On the flatbed it scans the correct size. I didn't do any thing different when it...
  6. computer not staying in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    computer not staying in sleep mode: Unbelievably as it might seem, in so many years since this problem has been reported, the wise guys at microsoft could not fix it. I already had a computer broken because it woke up during the night and started auto processing dna strands matching with three gpu cards and all...
  7. computer not staying in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer not staying in sleep mode: Unbelievably as it might seem, in so many years since this problem has been reported, the wise guys at microsoft could not fix it. I already had a computer broken because it woke up during the night and started auto processing dna strands matching with three gpu cards and all...
  8. computer not staying in sleep mode

9. Computer stays in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer stays in sleep mode: I am running Windows 10, version 21H1. Today my computer went into sleep mode. On-Off button was flashing as usual. However, when I moved the mouse or touched several different keys on the keyboard, nothing happened. It remained in sleep mode. I pressed and held the on-off...
  10. Scan from feeder function

Scan from feeder function: How do I scan multiple pages using my Feeder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scan-from-feeder-function/ef206686-db7a-40c1-ae14-e06f00df77e5