Windows 10: 85gb Update, you've got to be kidding

Discus and support 85gb Update, you've got to be kidding in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So, went to run my updates but was wondering why the below wouldn't download: January 14, 2020—KB4528760 OS Builds 18362.592 and 18363.592 After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by heybabe1304, Jan 19, 2020.

1. 85gb Update, you've got to be kidding

So, went to run my updates but was wondering why the below wouldn't download:

January 14, 2020—KB4528760 OS Builds 18362.592 and 18363.592

After checking updates through my security app it tell me this update is 84.3GB in size?

Not every user of the internet has unilimited data on their plan, I only have a 50gb mobile data plan ~ who in their right mind would release a software update this massive?

:)

heybabe1304, Jan 19, 2020
  2. AndySteck Win User

Windows Phone 8 - Kids Corner Backdoor to Internet

• Is there a way to dissable access to Internet Explorer entirely from within Kids Corner?
    This way if a game has a link to a webpage or youtube video the kid pressing that button can't get to it.

I will post the suggestion at the feature suggestions page. But to me this sounds more like a flaw in the Kids Corner coding and should be patched.

• Is there another forum I should post to in order to raise additional awareness?

AndySteck, Jan 19, 2020
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jan 19, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

85gb Update, you've got to be kidding

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond 85gb Update, you've got to be kidding :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

85gb Update, you've got to be kidding

1. 85gb Update, you've got to be kidding - Similar Threads - 85gb Update you've

2. AOL mail no longer plays You've Got Mail sound upon login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AOL mail no longer plays You've Got Mail sound upon login: Hey, I have looked for answers to this problem but can't seem to find anything relevant to the issue I am having. I have recently noticed that upon logging into AOL mail, I can't hear the classic "You've Got Mail" notification sound anymore, even though I have the Play...
  3. AOL mail no longer plays You've Got Mail sound upon login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AOL mail no longer plays You've Got Mail sound upon login: Hey, I have looked for answers to this problem but can't seem to find anything relevant to the issue I am having. I have recently noticed that upon logging into AOL mail, I can't hear the classic "You've Got Mail" notification sound anymore, even though I have the Play...
  4. AOL mail no longer plays You've Got Mail sound upon login

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. System files taking up 85GB of storage space

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System files taking up 85GB of storage space: Today I got a system notification on Windows 10 telling me that my C: drive is full, so I checked where most of the used space came from and found this. It seems like 85GB out of my 111GB drive are being occupied by system files, here you can see how 77GB are being used by...
  6. Kid version

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Kid version: My grandfather is extremely computer illiterate. Is there a way to set up Windows 10 so he can't download programs and mess up his computer? submitted by /u/wrathofjhan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dwzrcd/kid_version/
  7. adminstrate password got changed and my kids do rember what it was

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    adminstrate password got changed and my kids do rember what it was: I need to reset my password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/adminstrate-password-got-changed-and-my-kids-do/2c370b3b-9cf6-40e1-b8ff-d2a5e4188f67"
  8. Android/PC users -- You've got Apple Messages (kind of)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Android/PC users -- You've got Apple Messages (kind of): Greetings Board, Over a year ago I dumped my Apple only addiction that started in 1986. I'd give Android a straight grade A and Windows 10 an B+/A- depending upon the month. Well the one thing that sucked was losing my ability to send and reply to texts at my desktop. Oh,...
  9. Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers: On January 21, in a two-hour-plus event at its Redmond headquarters, Microsoft unveiled features that will be appearing in Windows 10 "over the next three, four, five months." Two days later, the company released a new Windows 10 Technical Preview version, build 9926, for...
  10. Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers: Windows 10 is available as a free upgrade to every qualified device running retail or OEM versions of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1. (Enterprise editions do not qualify.) The free upgrade offer began with the official release of Windows 10 on July 29, 2015, and lasts for one year...