Windows 10: 8630 HP Printer

Discus and support 8630 HP Printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My HP Officejet 8630 works but Scan to Network says, “Error. Your printer cannot connect the server. Press “Edit” to connect server name and address.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Debra De Shazor, Feb 20, 2019.

1. 8630 HP Printer

My HP Officejet 8630 works but Scan to Network says, “Error. Your printer cannot connect the server. Press “Edit” to connect server name and address.

:)

Debra De Shazor, Feb 20, 2019

2. reinstalling wireless connected HP 8630 printer/scanner. Asks for wps pin ????

windows 10 system.

reinstalling hp 8630 printer scanner

install requires wps pin

where is this, how do I find it?

CharlesPatchin, Feb 20, 2019
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    BulldogXX, Feb 20, 2019
  4. 8630 HP Printer

Printer to computer scan

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

Method 1:

I would suggest you to install the latest drivers from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

To go to this HP support link given below and install all the updated drivers and software.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product...-Printer-series/5367611/model/5367613/drivers

if the issue still persist I would suggest you to refer method 2.

Method 2:Printer troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Printer. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices as well as Printer troubleshooter.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If issue persists, reply back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

8630 HP Printer

1. 8630 HP Printer - Similar Threads - 8630 Printer

2. For Ramesh Srinivasan- i dont have printer management on manage optional features- This is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For Ramesh Srinivasan- i dont have printer management on manage optional features- This is...: They keep deleting my post, can you give me your email address please?The files scanned by "Crowdstrike", I don't understand why the posts are deleted. I just shared a link from the filetransfer.io website...
  3. For Ramesh Srinivasan- i dont have printer management on manage optional features- This is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    For Ramesh Srinivasan- i dont have printer management on manage optional features- This is...: They keep deleting my post, can you give me your email address please?The files scanned by "Crowdstrike", I don't understand why the posts are deleted. I just shared a link from the filetransfer.io website...
  4. For Ramesh Srinivasan- i dont have printer management on manage optional features- This is...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can't access printer's preferences via settings-app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access printer's preferences via settings-app: I'm having trouble with accessing printer's preferences via settings-app. Please see details:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/78333888/xerox-6204-cant-access-printers-preferences-via-settings-app...
  6. Can't access printer's preferences via settings-app

Can't access printer's preferences via settings-app: I'm having trouble with accessing printer's preferences via settings-app. Please see details:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/78333888/xerox-6204-cant-access-printers-preferences-via-settings-app...
  7. How can I remove the locks on my HP Officejet Pro 8630 printer preferences

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove the locks on my HP Officejet Pro 8630 printer preferences: My HP Officejet Pro 8630 printer is locked. There are gold lock icons on The Printer preference page. I need to know how to remove to print from my laptop.Thxs...
  8. How can I remove the locks on my HP Officejet Pro 8630 printer preferences

How can I remove the locks on my HP Officejet Pro 8630 printer preferences: My HP Officejet Pro 8630 printer is locked. There are gold lock icons on The Printer preference page. I need to know how to remove to print from my laptop.Thxs...
  9. HP OfficeJet Pro 8630 shows offline

in Windows 10 Support
    HP OfficeJet Pro 8630 shows offline: additionally second 250 sheet input-plate for aggregate of 500 sheet limit paper sizes bolstered: Letter; Legal; Government Legal; Executive; Statement; 3×5 in; 4×6 in; 5×7 in; 13×18 cm; 8×10 in; 10×15 cm; L; Photo 2L; Envelope( #10, Monarch, 5.5bar); Card (3×5 in, 4×6 in,...
  10. reinstalling wireless connected HP 8630 printer/scanner. Asks for wps pin ????

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    reinstalling wireless connected HP 8630 printer/scanner. Asks for wps pin ????: windows 10 system. reinstalling hp 8630 printer scanner install requires wps pin where is this, how do I find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/reinstalling-wireless-connected-hp-8630/d7a2aac2-b819-42d0-a144-548426521791