Windows 10: 866-PC-safety hotline

Discus and support 866-PC-safety hotline in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is The 866-PC-safety hotline still run and supported by microsoft?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CadX22, Oct 20, 2018.

1. CadX22 Win User

866-PC-safety hotline

Is The 866-PC-safety hotline still run and supported by microsoft?

:)

CadX22, Oct 20, 2018

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 20, 2018
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    Windows 10 Family Safety is blocking my browser!!!

Can you confirm if you are out of the Family Safety feature on your parent's account on this
    link? If you've confirmed that you're no longer on the list of monitored child accounts, we suggest deleting the Family Safety folder. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows key + E on your keyboard.
    • On the address bar, type this address C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Parental Controls and press
      Enter.
    • Delete all contents of the Parental Controls folder.
    • Restart and see if the issue is resolved.

Let us know how it went for you.

Ian Ser, Oct 20, 2018
  4. 866-PC-safety hotline

Unable to block youtube using family safety

Hi,

Thank you for updating with the status of the issue and apologies for the delay in responding.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect Family Safety settings.

• Web filtering is not setup correctly.
    Remove and try to re-add the site in the block list and check.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if you have setup web filtering correctly or not.

How do I prevent my child from seeing certain websites or chatting online?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...afety-child-kid-protect-filter-sites-chat-faq

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to refresh Family Safety filter and check if it helps.

How do I refresh the Family Safety Filter?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/family-safety-filter-faq

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

866-PC-safety hotline

1. 866-PC-safety hotline - Similar Threads - 866 safety hotline

2. PC shutdown option in Family safety.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC shutdown option in Family safety.: Hi,I think its been 10 years someone asked if family safety should have PC shutdown option. This has not happened till now.When is this going to be added? If not soon, whats the alternative? Thank you,...
  3. family safety not working on office pc

family safety not working on office pc: Just to avoid the usual pointless canned Reponses, let me first point out I have been using Microsoft family safety for over 10 years for all 4 of my kids. So I am well aware it has always been flaky and has always had issues where some part of it will just randomly stop...
  4. family safety not working on office pc

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    family safety not working on office pc: Just to avoid the usual pointless canned Reponses, let me first point out I have been using Microsoft family safety for over 10 years for all 4 of my kids. So I am well aware it has always been flaky and has always had issues where some part of it will just randomly stop...
  5. Working hours of Microsoft Support Hotline - Australia

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Working hours of Microsoft Support Hotline - Australia: Hi team,I used to be able to call the Australian Support hotline 132058 to raise technical support tickets using the Software Assurance Benefit voucher 24/7 problem resolution hours any time in the day even after local business hours. However recently when I called the...
  6. Working hours of Microsoft Support Hotline - Australia

Working hours of Microsoft Support Hotline - Australia: Hi team,I used to be able to call the Australian Support hotline 132058 to raise technical support tickets using the Software Assurance Benefit voucher 24/7 problem resolution hours any time in the day even after local business hours. However recently when I called the...
  7. Hotline Miami issue Xbox games pass PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hotline Miami issue Xbox games pass PC: Hotline Miami for some reason whenever i will launch it the game will be in the lower right corner of the screen even though I'm on full screen at full resolution, and I don't know how to change it as I have tried to change resolution or turn vsync off but the problem will...
  8. 866-930-2034

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    866-930-2034: These 866 numbers representing Microsoft help and relentless and I can't clear them out or prevent their happening. Can you give me some guidance?? Please help. I am a senior and not at all tech savvy. Jerry Auvinen...
  9. i am getting calls from 866-918-0261 and 866-918-7102 saying my windows will soon be non...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i am getting calls from 866-918-0261 and 866-918-7102 saying my windows will soon be non...: I am getting calls saying micro foft windows will soon be discontinued is this legit ? they are calling from 866-918-0261-and 866-7102..is this one of your number?...
  10. Foxconn Acquires Belkin for $866 Million

in Windows 10 News
    Foxconn Acquires Belkin for $866 Million: Taiwanese Apple supplier and motherboard maker Foxconn has announced its acquisition of Los Angeles-based Belkin International for $866M this morning. Belkin owns Linksys and WeMo, and also makes a wide range of networking, home connectivity, cellphone accessories, cabling,...