Windows 10: 870EVO Won't update Windows 10

Discus and support 870EVO Won't update Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an ASRock Motherboard, with AMD Ryzen 7 3700X running at 3.5Ghz. I have 32GB memory, and a Samsung SSD 870 EVO 1TB drive. I mirrored and Disk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Delonharlee, May 21, 2022.

1. 870EVO Won't update Windows 10

I have an ASRock Motherboard, with AMD Ryzen 7 3700X running at 3.5Ghz. I have 32GB memory, and a Samsung SSD 870 EVO 1TB drive. I mirrored and Disk Drive 1TB to run only on the SSD. Windows 10 updates won't update. When restarting it says please wait, goes to 2% normally 30% on a disk drive, then restarts and says unable to update, removing update files.I have tried all kinds of recommendations including Reset_Reregister_Windows_update_components bat file. Nothing works.Even Samsung Magician & PC Health CheckAnyone find a solution for this?

:)

Delonharlee, May 21, 2022
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. KTR
    ktr Win User
    Windows updates won't install!

I had the same problem when i repaired my O/S, i forgot the steps on how to fixed it, but it is in the microsoft support forum.

You have to reinstall the windows updater, then restart the updating service.

edit: Found it...http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144

4. 870EVO Won't update Windows 10

Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, May 21, 2022
Thema:

870EVO Won't update Windows 10

1. 870EVO Won't update Windows 10 - Similar Threads - 870EVO Won't update

2. Samsung 870EVO not visible during windows install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Samsung 870EVO not visible during windows install: Hi,I bought a new Samsung 870EVO SSD to improve the speed of my dell Inspiron 3650. When I first plugged it in it appeared to be merged with my hdd as one large c:\ drive storage. While attempting to get the computer to recognize that it was a separate drive I ended up wiping...
  3. Samsung 870EVO not visible during windows install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung 870EVO not visible during windows install: Hi,I bought a new Samsung 870EVO SSD to improve the speed of my dell Inspiron 3650. When I first plugged it in it appeared to be merged with my hdd as one large c:\ drive storage. While attempting to get the computer to recognize that it was a separate drive I ended up wiping...
  4. Samsung 870EVO not visible during windows install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Samsung 870EVO not visible suring windows install

Samsung 870EVO not visible suring windows install: Hi,I bought a new Samsung 870EVO SSD to improve the speed of my dell Inspiron 3650. When I first plugged it in it appeared to be merged with my hdd as one large c:\ drive storage. While attempting to get the computer to recognize that it was a separate drive I ended up wiping...
  6. 870EVO Won't update Windows 10

870EVO Won't update Windows 10: I have an ASRock Motherboard, with AMD Ryzen 7 3700X running at 3.5Ghz. I have 32GB memory, and a Samsung SSD 870 EVO 1TB drive. I mirrored and Disk Drive 1TB to run only on the SSD. Windows 10 updates won't update. When restarting it says please wait, goes to 2% normally 30%...
  7. Window 10 won't update

Window 10 won't update: I've attempted to upgrade Windows 10 1909 to 2004, but failed each time. Windows Update Assistant seems to function, but in the end I still have 1909. No error messages and no other signs of trouble, just no update....
  8. Windows 10 won't update

Windows 10 won't update: I tried switching to the Windows Insider Program a few days ago, but my computer isn't upgrading properly. I have been able to upgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise Version 1909 OS build 18363.778. The problem now is that when I go to the Windows Update screen, I see a red...
  9. Windows 10 won't update.

Windows 10 won't update.: Recently,I wanted to updated my windows because I haven't update for a long time,when I was trying to update the windows keep saying the same message 'awating download/install' and sometime it give me an error message said 'Download error - 0x8024a206'.I been searching google...
  10. Windows 10 Update Won't Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Update Won't Update: *What*What*WhatMy Updates that show for my Windows 10 are the following: • Definition Update for Windows Defender - KB2267602 (Definition 1.203.1973.0). • Definition Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB3054979) 64-Bit Edition. • Security Update for Internet Explorer...