Windows 10: 888 poker lobby display problems on home network

Discus and support 888 poker lobby display problems on home network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a poker program installed called 888poker. When I open the lobby from my home network it does not display the available poker games. I do not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Freedom_G, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Freedom_G Win User

888 poker lobby display problems on home network

I have a poker program installed called 888poker. When I open the lobby from my home network it does not display the available poker games. I do not have this problem with this same laptop when I am connected to other networks. This problem also persists on all devices connected to my wifi. Can anyone help? TIA

:)

Freedom_G, Oct 12, 2019

2. 888 Poker / How do I recover connection...lost App?

Lost App 888 poker..after site update yesterday. Icon and site lost from my Desktop. Can no longer connect

BarryStanley1, Oct 12, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Driver and/or display problem (AMD)

Try this:

• Right click on a blank area of your desktop and select "Display Properties"
    • Select "Advanced Display Settings"
    • Select "Display Adapter Properties"
    • Click on "List all Modes"
    • Select the preferred display mode. Something with at least 60Hz.
    • Then select your setting you want
    • See if the option came back

95Viper, Oct 12, 2019
  4. 888 poker lobby display problems on home network

Issues with Party Poker

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I can understand that it must be difficult for you when things are not working as it should. Sorry to know that you are facing this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the pc prior to this issue?

• Have you installed all pending updates on the pc?

• Do you have the latest version of Party Poker installed on the pc?

• In which user account are you facing this issue?

• Is the issue specific to Party Poker?

Sign out from the current user account, restart the pc and login to the Admin account to test if that helps with this issue.

Also suggest you to install any pending Windows updates on the pc to check if that helps.
    Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

Further, you may boot the computer in a clean boot state and check if the issue persists. When you start Microsoft Windows, typically there are several programs that start automatically and run in the background that may interfere with
    the system. These programs may include antivirus and system utility programs. When you perform a clean startup procedure, you prevent these programs from starting automatically.

How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows: (Applies to Windows 10)
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After you have finished troubleshooting, follow the steps under “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot” in the article to boot to normal startup.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

888 poker lobby display problems on home network

1. 888 poker lobby display problems on home network - Similar Threads - 888 poker lobby

2. there is problems zynga Poker Texas Holdem they lying reports

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    there is problems zynga Poker Texas Holdem they lying reports: I can't get in zynga Poker Texas Holdem I was not harassment to play my poker . They were cussing me dirty mouth names I did reported zynga and told them what it is going on. They didn't listen to me I had been telling the truth what it is going on. I had been reported to...
  3. Home network problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Home network problem: Windows 11 laptop and Windows 8.1 cannot find each other on home network. Windows 11 cannot find networked printer either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-network-problem/befe45a3-a1f2-4988-9c67-baac6c45223f
  4. Home network problem

Home network problem: Windows 11 laptop and Windows 8.1 cannot find each other on home network. Windows 11 cannot find networked printer either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-network-problem/befe45a3-a1f2-4988-9c67-baac6c45223f
  5. Home Network Problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Home Network Problems: So I am some issues with 2 of my PC's not seeing each other on my network. I have 3 PC's a tower and 2 laptops. Both laptop are connected wifi and tower wired all PCs running Windows 10. I do have Google WiFi with mesh network. My laptop see all computer however my tower and...
  6. after update having trouble , loading 888.poker .net

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after update having trouble , loading 888.poker .net: when I go to the icon for the poker.net , it comes up script error , I have the been playing the game for years ,everytime you up date I can't get back on and have to reinstall and loose everything I have built up , I would like to fix this without re installing it...
  7. home network problem

home network problem: I am connected to my secure home network via wifi with a laptop, but when I use File Explorer I do not see the other computers on my network. Even the Readyshare memory stick that is connected to the router does not show. I need to move some files between this laptop and...
  8. debug shows up on desk top every time I open 888 Poker.

debug shows up on desk top every time I open 888 Poker.: [0911/180434.743:WARNING:resource_bundle_qt.cpp(115)] locale_file_path.empty() for locale This is the code in the file. How do I stop this from happening and is It bad In any way?...
  9. Home network problem

Home network problem: I have 6 computer on my home network, everything was working fine until about 2 weeks ago when I noticed I no longer could access my backup server. I am using windows 10 pro on all computers, I can still access 3 of the 6 computers and all of there folders and files. The 3...
  10. Home Network Problem

Home Network Problem: Have three computers on my network,two windows 10 and one windows7. Problem is with Remote Desktop Connection,works perfect with the windows7 computer. Can't get it to connect with the other windows10 computer,wants a user and password. There is no password on the computer?...