Windows 10: 8gb out of 16gb of my ram is Usable?

Discus and support 8gb out of 16gb of my ram is Usable? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So For the Past 2 days I've been trying to fix my computer ever since I got a new Processor for Christmas. I've tried every solution and nothing has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jack Fruchtman, Dec 27, 2019.

1. 8gb out of 16gb of my ram is Usable?

So For the Past 2 days I've been trying to fix my computer ever since I got a new Processor for Christmas. I've tried every solution and nothing has worked. Please help

1.Set VM to 0 in Boot Settings
    2. Reduced VM in Performance settings
    3.Checked my ram physically and switched their slots.
    4. Took apart most of computer and put it back together
    5. Checked my processor for any bent pins(No bent pins)
    6. Checked BIOS Settings(my MSI MB doesn't have a Remapping feature)
    7. Reset BIOS to factory Default
    8. Reset The Registry(I used youtube for that, don't remember exactly what the files were)
    9. I put only one ram in and it has all 8gb usable, but as soon as I put 2 in only 8 are still usable, rest is hardware reserved

I Checked, and all of my parts are all Compatible

Specs:
    Proccessor: Amd FX-8350 8 core
    GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti
    MB: MSI 760GMA P-34(Fx) (MS-7641) V 5.0
    Ram: I cant find the name But I think its "Crucial" (8gb) x 2

Can Someone Please help me *Sad

:)

Jack Fruchtman, Dec 27, 2019

2. Usable of 8GB Ram

Hello,

I am using Windows 10 32 bit operating system with 8GB Ram. My laptop showing only 1.91 GB Ram usable, PLEASE help me how to used all 8gb ram?

AadilMemon, Dec 27, 2019
  3. axe0 Win User
    Installed RAM 16GB (7.18 usable)

For which we need more information about the RAM.

4. JOSEPENA1 Win User

8gb out of 16gb of my ram is Usable?

usable RAM

I have 16GB RAM but it indicates only 1.98GB usable. How do I make all 16 usable?

JOSEPENA1, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

8gb out of 16gb of my ram is Usable?

1. 8gb out of 16gb of my ram is Usable? - Similar Threads - 8gb 16gb ram

2. 16GB RAM only 8GB usable on Windows 10 x64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    16GB RAM only 8GB usable on Windows 10 x64: have 16GB of RAM installed on my computer, but only 8GB is usable. I am running Windows 10 x64. I have tried the following steps to fix this issue, but they have not worked:I have updated the BIOS to the latest version.I have tried reseating the RAM modules.I have tried using...
  3. 16GB RAM only 8GB usable on Windows 10 x64

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    16GB RAM only 8GB usable on Windows 10 x64: have 16GB of RAM installed on my computer, but only 8GB is usable. I am running Windows 10 x64. I have tried the following steps to fix this issue, but they have not worked:I have updated the BIOS to the latest version.I have tried reseating the RAM modules.I have tried using...
  4. 16GB RAM only 8GB usable on Windows 10 x64

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Only Accessing 8gb of 16gb RAM?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Only Accessing 8gb of 16gb RAM?: TL;DR: I have a full 16gb RAM installed, but Windows only ever seems to use 8gb of it. Why? I've filled up all 4 DIMMs with some memory - 4gb per. Windows 10 identifies all 16gb in Task Manager, but only ever "uses" 8gb of it - never a single byte more. This is despite me...
  6. 8gb ram installed 2gb ram usable

8gb ram installed 2gb ram usable: i just used the recovery option in my pc and it seems that windows doesn't use all my ram i tried going to ms config and then boot setting but didn't work any other fix??...
  7. 16gb installed. Only 8gb usable.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    16gb installed. Only 8gb usable.: i have tried everything, but half of my memory is hardware reserved. My Specs. Asus P7P55D Pro 16 gb ram overclocked to 2000mhz intel i5 750 GTX 650 ti https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/16gb-installed-only-8gb-usable/7f4fabea-013e-40b5-9a87-ed5af0a49926
  8. 16GB RAM, only 8GB usable

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    16GB RAM, only 8GB usable: [ATTACH] I'm new to these PC things so I'm sorry for the dumb question. I just got a gaming PC as a gift for christmas, and I checked everything (updates, etc.) and it seems everything was fine, until I checked the RAM, it says 16GB installed but only 7.95 GB usable, it...
  9. PC bluescreens with 16gb of ram, but not with 8gb

PC bluescreens with 16gb of ram, but not with 8gb: I recently built a new computer and have been getting lots of random bluescreens. They were all memory errors, so I took one of the two sticks out and the crashes stopped. I thought that maybe the stick I took out was faulty, so I switched them out to test it, but still, no...
  10. 8GB of ram or 16GB of ram in Win. 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    8GB of ram or 16GB of ram in Win. 10?: hi, I am in Taiwan and might buy a new laptop. For Windows 10, 8GB of ram or 16GB of ram good? I plan to install Photoshop and Illustrator. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/8gb-of-ram-or-16gb-of-ram-in-win-10/e3bac01e-ee6e-4a67-96a2-a72e245aa3c1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. amd fx 8gb out of 16gb usable